Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (913894 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tempest01(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2018
tempest01:
It's PPR guys....it's been a long 6 months.

Wondering if I should post my story....really long.

Here it goes....will update it small small.

Journey Started February 2017'. My brother in Canny was on my neck to write IELTs. He registered for me, and I was feeling reluctant to even go and write. Didn't even open one book. A day before I just decided to make the journey. A friend in the city where I was to write offered to accommodate, and that was the motivation.
Result came. 9, 8.5, 8, 8.
Then, I didn't even know the use ( options abounded, Australia PR, Canada PR, Australia Skilled Visa etc)

I tried entering the pool in February, 2017 like 4 times, I got profile ineligible. I gave up.

Then I saw this thread in it's early stage by 40manlappy, I followed, and read through. Saw people were getting PPR easily even those I had had documents more than. I decided to revisit.

Noticed my error - proof of funds was inserting lower amount than required. Corrected it, and got all other documents, entered pool November 2017 CRS 471.

Also got Australia Skilled Visa.
Tried Australian PR, my course was taken out of the list.

Got my ITA same week 90 days. Devil then use one of my "friends" come borrow money...e no return am complete to date. My first ITA was due to expire same day a draw was predicted, around March. I declined the ITA that day, and got another one during the draws that same day.

Got everything, did another 9ja police report and submitted April 16th. Long wait, decided to move to Australia.

Recommended friends to apply, they did and got PR!

Did change of address CSE and got to know my application was in Kyiv �.
Started feeling my village people were too strong, mood swings, depression etc.

Ordered for notes. I noticed "review required for POF". Started calling bank people for statement (didn't attach statement, just letter in required format) . One said she's on vacation, other said she's on a course...till next week if not urgent.

Decided to hold out to next week.

I woke up next day (today) to see you have a message in your account"

Checked and saw "request letter". My heart beat. Already got "request letter" previously for my ielts result copy.

My whole mindset was that this is ADR.
I opened to see PPR. Glorious!!

Wishing the hopefuls the best. See you all in the promised land!

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Adaji26(m): 8:59am On Oct 19, 2018
geejayjax:

Boss, please how did you get waec to send your result to Wes for evaluation. I am about to start my WES evaluation and I need directions. Thank you

Mine is NECO. Here's the emial I sent to them and I followed their procedure.

Do find below the procedure for result confirmation.

Apply for confirmation of result, the fee of which is 1,050 Naira payable into the National Examinations Council's Treasury Single Account (TSA), payment of which can only be made in Nigeria. Attach the original copy of the payment receipt and an online copy of your result to your letter of request for result confirmation. You are to submit via speed post/ courier service delivery directly to the following:

· OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR,
· NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL,
· KILOMETER 8, BIDA ROAD, MINNA,
· NIGER STATE.

· Please note: you are to make provisions for the posting of the result confirmation to the destination school/institution, by including a self-paid speed-post return envelope, already addressed to the recipient, as this will facilitate quick delivery. Also, note that you need to indicate the recipient in your application as we do not give confirmed results to candidates directly.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jelmusboy(m): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2018
Join AVO WhatsApp group, they will advise you

kelvin8080:
Hello Guys, I submitted my application in December 2017 but just received an update saying I'd be invited for an interview in Accra.

Is anyone in the same boat and what can I expect?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Vancouver4(f): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2018
@ moneybag441 We regret to inform you that we don't encourage such POF irregularity on this thread. Pls start this journey on a right foot.

Goodluck!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2018
We await the remaining part of the story.

So it means you successfully relocated to Aussie??

tempest01:

Here it goes....will update it small small.

Journey Started February 2017'.

I woke up next day (today) to see you have a message on your account"

Checked and saw "request letter". My heart beat. Already got "request letter" previously for my ielts result copy.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sleekchic(f): 9:21am On Oct 19, 2018
mcstan18:

Chai!!

@Mcstan18 we might just end up being inlaws for real now. wink

@Inenghe and @jholarharde stay tuned grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 19, 2018
They will send you a mail with the address. Chilax
jelmusboy:
I am booked for the planning for Canada session in Lagos but I don't know where it will take place? Anyone with the address should please drop it here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by paule: 9:33am On Oct 19, 2018
Estac:
Yes.The ECA report issued by IQAS will state that your law is a professional certificate and with that you can chose "Masters degree or professional certification".

Thank you. Wow, just discovered that their timeline is 12 weeks.

Secondly, do project management professional (PMP) and other ICT certificate like Oracle, Microsoft, Cisco etc qualifiers as professional certificate or must it be MBBS or LLB/M?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Debsify: 9:34am On Oct 19, 2018
[quote author=akintunde63 post=72218648][/quote] It added extra money for delivery to second address. By the way what's the address of IRCC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2018
Crs score: 470
Balance in akant: 100k naira
Family of 7.
I'm still finding 10 million o.
The hustle na real war. Plus dependants. I don't even know how to encourage myself.

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tempest01(m): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2018
raphrulz:
We await the remaining part of the story.

So it means you successfully relocated to Aussie??

It is finished brother. Aussie is temporary. Canny is perm.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by olajide21: 9:46am On Oct 19, 2018
Iyamarun:
Family of 7.
The hustle na real war. Plus dependants. I don't even know how to encourage myself.

simple. Keep faith and The One who never disappoints would meet your + surpass your expectations, at least that was what happened to me. I got ITA on Sept. 5th 2017 and i had NO PoF. 6 months average balance was probably less than 200k for a family of 5. I kept faith and Alhamdlilah the rest is history now!

28 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sleekchic(f): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2018
kelvin8080:
Hello Guys, I submitted my application in December 2017 but just received an update saying I'd be invited for an interview in Accra.

Is anyone in the same boat and what can I expect?

Thanks

Hi,

A friend's boss went for an interview in Accra about 2 months ago. It was because her NOC and job duties didn't seat well with the VO. They told her that she claimed to be a manager/supervisor but her duties didn't portray that. So she basically had to defend her duties & title and prove to them that she is indeed a supervisor. Her passport was collected from her same day and visa issued while she was still in Ghana(I think, or maybe mailed to her) so it ended well. She has done soft landing sef and returned to Naija.

Did you see your GCMS notes at any point? that might give you a hint of what the interview will be about. If yes then please go there prepared for all possible questions. God be with you. I wish you the very best.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jelmusboy(m): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2018
You try ooo, five pikin

Iyamarun:
Family of 7.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:50am On Oct 19, 2018
Congratulations @tempest01
I rejoice with you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 19, 2018
tempest01:
I opened to see PPR. Glorious!!
Wishing the hopefuls the best. See you all in the promised land!

Congrats tempest01. It has ended in praise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tempest01(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2018
dumprep:

Congrats tempest01. It has ended in praise.

Ifeoma77
post=72221716:

Congratulations @tempest01
I rejoice with you

Thanks Ladies kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 19, 2018
akintunde63:

This is what I did, I sent a scanned copy of my notification of result to ICES and asked them to review it, they replied that it can serve in lieu of certificate

OK. Did your school also send your certificate/notification along with your transcript or just transcript is required from the school?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nasachuky(f): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2018
Hello,

please I need advice on how to go about the application, I have followed from part 1- 5. I will the principal applicant, I am married with 3kids, I have 4years post university work experience, an Msc and currently working in a multinational firm.

My husband has a Canadian visa that will expire by 2022. He travelled last month to Canada on a short visit from USA.

My question is this I will be using his account as proof of fund should I also include his account in USA and should I also include him in my application since he already has a Canadian visa. Help me out

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 19, 2018
olajide21:

simple. Keep faith and The One who never disappoints would meet your + surpass your expectations, at least that was what happened to me. I got ITA on Sept. 5th 2017 and i had NO PoF. 6 months average balance was probably less than 200k for a family of 5. I kept faith and Alhamdlilah the rest is history now!
How?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2018
olajide21:

Thanks for the encouragement. Sometimes when I think about it my heart will just be beating anyhow.. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ottawasenators: 10:51am On Oct 19, 2018
Preparation is the mother of good fortune . By this, what i simply mean is for you to do all what you can to get ITA. Things will surely fall in place. Situations can change in just one minute. keep the faith alive

Iyamarun:

Thanks for the encouragement. Sometimes when I think about it my heart will just be beating anyhow.. It is well.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jordie: 10:55am On Oct 19, 2018
It is well. It will end well for all of us waiting on POF. Don't lose hope.

Iyamarun:
Family of 7.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 11:09am On Oct 19, 2018
tempest01:

Thanks Ladies kiss
congrats, go and flourish
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 11:11am On Oct 19, 2018
Iyamarun:

I know that feeling jare, got eca and ielts and pof started having Kleg, but that God e don arrange. chillax my sister it will find its way to you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2018
sleekchic:

we are vividly and avidly watching grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2018
sleekchic:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 11:14am On Oct 19, 2018
Congratulations... It has ended in praise
tempest01:
It's PPR guys....it's been a long 6 months.

Wondering if I should post my story....really long.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by sandman007: 11:48am On Oct 19, 2018
Please how does one join the AVO watsapp group?

jelmusboy:
Join AVO WhatsApp group, they will advise you

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 11:52am On Oct 19, 2018
Hmmm what's happening here biko pls share the good news. I like when I hear the word "in-law". Makes my ear/ antennae rise.

CC:@sleekchic
CC:@Mcstan18

jholarharde:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 11:53am On Oct 19, 2018
Topsmamen:
Good morning my good folks. I believe we are all fine and dandy. I am highly overwhelmed by your prayers and best wishes. It is my heart's utmost desire that God will see each and everyone of us through this EE journey and we will all come out victorious in Jesus Name. May celebrations and glad tidings of great joy never cease from our lives.

@dumprep: *sigh* Wow! This is too much! Thanks a lot sis for the prayers and praises. I am eternally grateful that God has crowned our efforts with joy and success.

Congratulations to all ITA/PPR recipients, all successful IELTS takers and all pool divers cheesy
Congrats in advance to ITA and PPR hopefuls and to everybody in their respective EE stages. It can only get better. It will definitely get better.

God bless y'all smiley. Cheers!

Bro @Topsmamen the surest brotherly congratulations in a big way but to crown it all, your sister said you are 'singul', are yu also 'sashing' grin grin cool cool shocked

Je m'appelle NLToasting

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tempest01(m): 11:54am On Oct 19, 2018
smslive2:
Congratulations... It has ended in praise

Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (612)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.