Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (908555 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 11:55am On Oct 19, 2018
tempest01:

Tried Australian PR, my course was taken out of the list.

Got my ITA same week 90 days. Devil then use one of my "friends" come borrow money...e no return am complete to date. My first ITA was due to expire same day a draw was predicted, around March. I declined the ITA that day, and got another one during the draws that same day.

Got everything, did another 9ja police report and submitted April 16th. Long wait, decided to move to Australia.

Recommended friends to apply, they did and got PR!

Did change of address CSE and got to know my application was in Kyiv �.
Started feeling my village people were too strong, mood swings, depression etc.

Ordered for notes. I noticed "review required for POF". Started calling bank people for statement (didn't attach statement, just letter in required format) . One said she's on vacation, other said she's on a course...till next week if not urgent.

Decided to hold out to next week.

I woke up next day (today) to see you have a message in your account"

Checked and saw "request letter". My heart beat. Already got "request letter" previously for my ielts result copy.

My whole mindset was that this is ADR.
I opened to see PPR. Glorious!!

Wishing the hopefuls the best. See you all in the promised land!
village people no reach, God pass them. congrats, please "experring" the other story cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
A big congratulations to you bro. I wish you a blissful time in your new country. Remain prosperous.

But I still have to rate this your PPR story ooo.... I rate you 4/10 tongue I should have given you 3/10 but because of your very good IELTS result, I have decided to temper justice with mercy.

Congrats once again.

Cheers!!

tempest01:

Here it goes....will update it small small.

Wishing the hopefuls the best. See you all in the promised land!

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ramj:

Bro @Topsmamen the surest brotherly congratulations in a big way but to crown it all, your sister said you are 'singul', are yu also 'sashing' grin grin cool cool shocked

Je m'appelle NLToasting
why are you azsking kweshun ? i haf book him for my sister. lol

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ramj:

Bro @Topsmamen the surest brotherly congratulations in a big way but to crown it all, your sister said you are 'singul', are yu also 'sashing' grin grin cool cool shocked

Je m'appelle NLToasting
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
iaatmguy:

You people should be here doing open love. Those that are serious have already sent him PM tay tay.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by kelvin8080: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Thanks a lot, you've eased my mind a lot cos I've been worried.

sleekchic:

Hi,

A friend's boss went for an interview in Accra about 2 months ago. It was because her NOC and job duties didn't seat well with the VO. They told her that she claimed to be a manager/supervisor but her duties didn't portray that. So she basically had to defend her duties & title and prove to them that she is indeed a supervisor. Her passport was collected from her same day and visa issued while she was still in Ghana(I think, or maybe mailed to her) so it ended well. She has done soft landing sef and returned to Naija.

Did you see your GCMS notes at any point? that might give you a hint of what the interview will be about. If yes then please go there prepared for all possible questions. God be with you. I wish you the very best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by woaini(f): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
My people, I've been trying to book for BC IELTS test since Wednesday and no headway. I keep getting that annoying 'ooops' screen each time I click the submit abi na continue button after filling required fields.

Is anyone experiencing this challenge? I want to know if there is something I am not doing right
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by woaini(f): 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Congratulations to all of us as we move from one victorious stage to another.

Na we dey the silent readers club and team LIKE soon we self go graduate, watch out!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ijoseda(m): 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the good work on this thread!

I started my PR runs in September 2018. I am expecting IELTS result and ECA assessment by the end of this month. Based on the CRS simulation that I did, I should have a score of between 440-448 (I don old small). I intend to get into the pool by middle to end of November (waiting for my spouse's ECA - MSc was in Nigeria, so a little delayed)

I need a bit of clarification on the POF. Here is my peculiar situation.

I work as an independent consultant with erratic income, however, 80% of my income is from two sources and I intend to include those sources as part of my employment history. In the past 3 months, I've not earned from those two sources, however, I expect some inflow from both sources in November. The expected sum is large enough to cover my POF. My dilemma is this; [/b]If I print out my statement of account by end of December(OCT-DEC), the fund from those two sources wouldn't have stayed in my account for more than 6weeks, but it'll be clear that it is my personal fund since I have the contract papers to back it up. Will this be a problem? [b]

The other option would be for me to keep the fund in the account from November till the end of January and then print out the 3 months statement. The implication of this is that I can't enter the pool until late December or early January.

My good people, I need your advice! (my preference would be to get into the pool ASAP)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ottawasenators: 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
From experience, when you try to book for a date which has already been filled up, you get such error messages.

Lets know what date you trying to book for, so as to advice accordingly. cheers
woaini:
My people, I've been trying to book for BC IELTS test since Wednesday and no headway. I keep getting that annoying 'ooops' screen each time I click the submit abi na continue button after filling required fields.

Is anyone experiencing this challenge? I want to know if there is something I am not doing right
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nasachuky(f): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nasachuky:
Hello,

please I need advice on how to go about the application, I have followed from part 1- 5. I will the principal applicant, I am married with 3kids, I have 4years post university work experience, an Msc and currently working in a multinational firm.

My husband has a Canadian visa that will expire by 2022. He travelled last month to Canada on a short visit from USA.

My question is this I will be using his account as proof of fund should I also include his account in USA and should I also include him in my application since he already has a Canadian visa. Help me out
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Topsmamen: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ramj:
Je m'appelle NLToasting

Lmao! You guys are cracking me up grin. Bro Ramj, mehn, as a Senior/Chief Bachelor, I have been waiting for the universe to tilt "her" in my direction but the universe no gree. So i'm chilling until our paths cross cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Topsmamen: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lol grin grin. iaatmguy.
iaatmguy:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Stonebreaker01: 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
Congrats to you fellow "Kievian" lol

I tap into your testimony, my application is 204 days now

Here it goes....will update it small small.

Journey Started February 2017'. My brother in Canny was on my neck to write IELTs. He registered for me, and I was feeling reluctant to even go and write. Didn't even open one book. A day before I just decided to make the journey. A friend in the city where I was to write offered to accommodate, and that was the motivation.
Result came. 9, 8.5, 8, 8.
Then, I didn't even know the use ( options abounded, Australia PR, Canada PR, Australia Skilled Visa etc)

I tried entering the pool in February, 2017 like 4 times, I got profile ineligible. I gave up.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Selzsky(f): 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
[quote author=Tojued post=72225911]

Hello good people, please I need urgent clarification @ all who have completed and submitted application and those who may have had a similar case.
Under my personal activities, one of the dates pre-populated exceeds the 10year maximum required. However, I used that information to claim points under my edu. I do not understand why it also appeared under personal history/activity and was pre-populated with same info. I do not know if it will affect my scores if I delete that entry under the personal history which dates back 12years instead of the 10required.

Is personal history linked to the other activities?

Please all inputs will be appreciated
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ottawasenators: 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
U see enh! in this part of the world, its very common for people to engage in side gigs which even pays more than their regular jobs.

As long as you can legitimately prove that the funds are yours, i dont see why you cant enter the pool immediately IELTS and ECA are ready.

After all, some peeps didn't even include statement of account in their application, just FXD and or T-bills as the case may be and they chilling in Toronto as at time of responding to your question. others can weigh in tho
ijoseda:
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the good work on this thread!

I started my PR runs in September 2018. I am expecting IELTS result and ECA assessment by the end of this month. Based on the CRS simulation that I did, I should have a score of between 440-448 (I don old small). I intend to get into the pool by middle to end of November (waiting for my spouse's ECA - MSc was in Nigeria, so a little delayed)

I need a bit of clarification on the POF. Here is my peculiar situation.

I work as an independent consultant with erratic income, however, 80% of my income is from two sources and I intend to include those sources as part of my employment history. In the past 3 months, I've not earned from those two sources, however, I expect some inflow from both sources in November. The expected sum is large enough to cover my POF. My dilemma is this; [/b]If I print out my statement of account by end of December(OCT-DEC), the fund from those two sources wouldn't have stayed in my account for more than 6weeks, but it'll be clear that it is my personal fund since I have the contract papers to back it up. Will this be a problem? [b]

The other option would be for me to keep the fund in the account from November till the end of January and then print out the 3 months statement. The implication of this is that I can't enter the pool until late December or early January.

My good people, I need your advice! (my preference would be to get into the pool ASAP)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Selzsky(f): 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2018

Hello good people, please I need urgent clarification @ all who have completed and submitted application and those who may have had a similar case.
Under my personal activities, one of the dates pre-populated exceeds the 10year maximum required. However, I used that information to claim points under my edu. I do not understand why it also appeared under personal history/activity and was pre-populated with same info. I do not know if it will affect my scores if I delete that entry under the personal history which dates back 12years instead of the 10required.

Is personal history linked to the other activities?

Please all inputs will be appreciated
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iamkunski: 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
While you are waiting sir, can you adopt me as your younger brother? grin
Topsmamen:

Lmao! You guys are cracking me up grin. Bro Ramj, mehn, as a Senior/Chief Bachelor, I have been waiting for the universe to tilt "her" in my direction but the universe no gree. So i'm chilling until our paths cross cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
Inenghe:
. Please don't go private o,am following this up with keen interest

World people cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ijoseda(m): 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
ottawasenators:
U see enh! in this part of the world, its very common for people to engage in side gigs which even pays more than their regular jobs.

As long as you can legitimately prove that the funds are yours, i dont see why you cant enter the pool immediately IELTS and ECA are ready.

After all, some peeps didn't even include statement of account in their application, just FXD and or T-bills as the case may be and they chilling in Toronto as at time of responding to your question. others can weigh in tho

Thank you so much for your response! I'll wait for others to also weigh in on this!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nasachuky(f): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hello,

please I need advice on how to go about the application, I have followed from part 1- 5. I will the principal applicant, I am married with 3kids, I have 4years post university work experience, an Msc and currently working in a multinational firm.

My husband has a Canadian visa that will expire by 2022. He travelled last month to Canada on a short visit from USA.

My question is this I will be using his account as proof of fund should I also include his account in USA and should I also include him in my application since he already has a Canadian visa. Help me out
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
jholarharde:

see my fellow gbeborun, I thought I was the only one interested. pls @mcstan and sleekchic let us make it a public discussion grin

Even you? I'm disappointed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
iaatmguy:

OYO me i yam already wetting the groud - i yaff buy free ticket for @dumprep his sister - First Class Afghan Airways with 2 days transit stay in Kabul. So she can land quikquik... 15 pointthingz

Eskiss me @dumprep are you singul tuuu.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by COPR: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Fshady:
Elders in this house, i hail o. please i need urgent help. Hubby is an unaccompanying spouse and i am the primary applicant travelling with a toddler. My question is our POF is domiciled in hubby's account. He wants to get an affidavit to indicate that he is the one sponsoring our relocation and i have access to the said fund. Is this acceptable please. Someone please bail me out of my misery biko.

Your hubby should transfer the fund into your account and write LOE to that effect.

Keep your application SIMPLE!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Topsmamen:

Unifass he haff ansad your prayer alredi and u r stil chilling.
She is a fine man like ehmmmmm ehmmmm whats her name naaaaa abi his nameee ehmmmmmm Boboriski or isit BoboRisika.
Anyone sha we are shaa fine.

Je m'appelle kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by doncorleone(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
So errrmmm.. My status just changed to.. 'We are processing your background .." Abeg what does this mean? AOR June 23rd.. Lol

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ramj:

OYO me i yam already wetting the groud - i yaff buy free ticket for @dumprep his sister - First Class Afghan Airways with 2 days transit stay in Kabul. So she can land quikquik... 15 pointthingz

Eskiss me @dumprep are you singul tuuu.
kai if IRCC catch you, grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mygood567:
Everyday l read about canada and l found interesting thing that make it compulsory that l just have to relocate to canada ,I heard that marijuana in now legalized in Canada ..it a great joy that you live in a country like canada and you can walk into a shop and buy your weed without police Harassment.
My question is 5 years ago on completion of my master degree in london while on a visit to usa for 2 weeks ,i was arrested on the streeet after a party and police found very very small amount of weed in my pocket and i was detain and the judge sentence me to jail for 3 days .and last time my brother order my usa police record it shows marijunana conviction on my fbl record. Will this conviction be a problem for me to migrate to canada via fsw..i need your candy advice and suggestion.

Hmmmmmmm

Anyways they would just dig deeper and review your case the more. Also since this is on your FBI PCC just make sure you declare the arrest and conviction.
The thing is these guys are fair and would be glad to admit you into their free-marijuana world.

In fact they might empatise with you and welcome you more.

Just like nations that allow LGBT emphatize with people who are been or have been marginalized due to their pervasions.

My One Kobo.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
sleekchic:
@Mcstan18 we might just end up being inlaws for real now. wink

@Inenghe and @jholarharde stay tuned grin grin

I'm sure you didn't intend to scam me when you mentioned it in part 3. I'm yet to get the full gist from your discovery yesterday.

cc: @Inenghe, @jholarharde

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tempest01(m): 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
raphrulz:
A big congratulations to you bro. I wish you a blissful time in your new country. Remain prosperous.

But I still have to rate this your PPR story ooo.... I rate you 4/10 tongue I should have given you 3/10 but because of your very good IELTS result, I have decided to temper justice with mercy.

Congrats once again.

Cheers!!

lol..thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Gellyz: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
jholarharde:

I am responding based on how it went down at my study center which was in Lagos. you go to the state office with all receipts of payment, WES request form and about 25k( I can't remember the exact amount but I believe it is within that range, although all your payments will be made at the bank). when you get there tell them you want to request for your transcript.
I hope this helps

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bammy2017: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
Please what VO?
doncorleone:
So errrmmm.. My status just changed to.. 'We are processing your background .." Abeg what does this mean? AOR June 23rd.. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.