Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (912267 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Lansky(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
FUTO...SOSC...Successful soon IJN...currently at verification email/mail response stage.

Jasmine17:

Who has successfully verified FUTO and UNIBEN results to WES here? Please, i need guidance and contacts. Somebody helppppppplp embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by FirstTImeUser: 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
Good day
Please I have an enquiry to make
I just got a reference letter from my former place of employment. Meets all criteria except that it is not stamped.
My question is this...is it compulsory to stamp the letter despite the fact that it is written on letter head paper?
Do I need to notarize the letter?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by FirstTImeUser: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
Please if you have a medicals booking with qlife or children's practice that you are not using kindly help a brother in need.thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by elejoka(m): 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
It doesn't need to be stamped.

FirstTImeUser:

Good day
I just got a reference letter from my former place of employment. Meets all criteria except that it is not stamped.
My question is this...is it compulsory to stamp the letter despite the fact that it is written on letter head paper?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
happyme31:

Thanks Arc�
I am 33, Hubby is 36. Work experience is over 7years. He plans to write IELTS and TES for French language evaluation if he is the P. A.
.But I find that if I am the P. A, he will only need to write IELTS.
So giving these variables, what do you advise?
Also, I am considering ICES instead of WES and IQAS?
What do you advise?
With you as PA, LRWS;8777 and your spouse 7777 and both Masters degrees accessed; you have 450 CRS points.

With your spouse as PA and applying the same parameters, you guys are at 435. Adding TEF will definitely boost this but why waste that money?

I think what to do now is for both of you to write IELTS, whoever has the better score should be PA. If he has the better score, he can be PA.

Another advantage of him being PA is that you guys can try out the Quebec EE. Their POF requirement is less than half of what Federal is demanding

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by paule: 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
Shyee:

Depending on the delivery method you chose, with local Canadian courier, you'd get an email from UPS notifying you of your package and your tracking number included.
If you use regular mail delivery, however, you might not get any update in your email. I would advise you go for courier delivery for any address you chose your ECA to be delivered to.
For the second quest, Yes. The next update on your ices portal will be 'completed', meaning ECA ready.
Cheers!

Please permit me to ask the delivery address one should include for ECA using ICES or IQAS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Majesticniyi(m): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
Homguy:
aaahhhhhh!!!.
A lawyer was about charging me 35,000 naira at Akure. Thanks "bigly".

I almost paid N25,000 to a notary public until a senior opened my eyes to pay N200 at Oyo Ministry of Justice

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by elejoka(m): 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
N200 shocked shocked shocked I gats leave this Lagos o.

Majesticniyi:

I almost paid N25,000 to a notary public until a senior opened my eyes to pay N200 at Oyo Ministry of Justice

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Glink2018(m): 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
MrOba:
Hi,

You will need to get someone locally to help you follow up. I applied online and had my Sis-in-law follow up with the process. The person will need to print out the receipts generated when you paid for the transcript online, they will take the receipts to Student affairs and from there to the exam officer in your department who will print out the transcript and send back to Student affairs for onward shipment to your evaluation body.

The process is pretty straight forward but as with most Nigerian institutions, you will need to patronize those in charge. Hope this helps.

Best wishes.

Thanks for your response, sir.
I gave the job to one of the staff in
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
paule:

Please permit me to ask the delivery address one should include for ECA using ICES or IQAS
Preferably Canadian, if you have one, this will make delivery faster, then you could have it scanned to you. If you Nigerian address, it may be longer either by courier or regular mail. Meanwhile, I read somewhere that Canada post is on strike, so use courier.
Good luck.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by beges: 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
Please seniors weigh in on this.my friend just got AOR and also just found out of her 6weeks pregnancy. Please advise course of action.
Many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
Relax. Until a baby is born, the baby can not be included into her applications so no issue here. But she should endeavor to inform CIC once she gives birth... if during her EE process. She doesn’t need to tell them she is preggie now oo lol

beges:
Please seniors weigh in on this.my friend just got AOR and also just found out of her 6weeks pregnancy. Please advise course of action.
Many thanks

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
Stamping and notarization not compulsory. As long as it is on the company’s letterhead paper and the paper contains the list of key staff of the business, address, email and contact of the person that signed the letter... then no issues. Good luck

FirstTImeUser:

Good day
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by beges: 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
raphrulz:
Relax. Until a baby is born, the baby can not be included into her applications so no issue here. But she should endeavor to inform CIC once she gives birth... if during her EE process. She doesn’t need to tell them she is preggie now oo lol
God bless you

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by flosk: 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ifeoma77:

With you as PA, LRWS;8777 and your spouse 7777 and both Masters degrees accessed; you have 450 CRS points.

With your spouse as PA and applying the same parameters, you guys are at 435. Adding TEF will definitely boost this but why waste that money?

I think what to do now is for both of you to write IELTS, whoever has the better score should be PA. If he has the better score, he can be PA.

Another advantage of him being PA is that you guys can try out the Quebec EE. Their POF requirement is less than half of what Federal is demanding

But for the Quebec, it might take 2-3 years before you finish. They are as slow as the snail.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fshady: 2:16am On Oct 21, 2018
When she goes for medicals, the pregnancy issue will still come because of xray. [quote author=beges post=72271547][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by koonlay5: 3:46am On Oct 21, 2018
knock knock
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bronze25(f): 6:22am On Oct 21, 2018
Congratulations
exceedinglory:
Onise Iyanu
You are the God of awesome wonders, I've tasted of your power
Onise Iyanu
You have shown me so much mercy, Much more than I deserve…..

Lord Jesus, before these wonderful people I declare that you are a merciful and loving father. I will serve you all the days of my life.

The Lord has done it again!

See my timeline below:

Application for family of 5

CRS: 460 points
ITA: Jan 10 2018
AOR: Mar 06 2018
ADR (AUTHORITY TO RELEASE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO A DESIGNATED INDIVIDUAL): Mar 14 2018 (ADR was submitted the same day)
Medical passed: Apr 12
FTD: Apr 13 2018
VO: London
Request for Height and eye color: Sep 19 2018
IP 2: Sep 20 2018
Update / PPR mail: Sep 21 2018
Passport submission at vfs: Sep 24 2018
Update / Application approved: October 10 2018
Passport & COPR pickup: today, October 19 2018

I will worship Him forever, Love Him forever because
This God is too good, oh
I will worship Him forever, Love Him forever because
This God is too good, oh

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gook: 7:24am On Oct 21, 2018
raphrulz:

It might not be that straight forward though...Xray may not be done by the hospital If pregnancy is still at early stage.In this case, she might do all other tests, then inform CIC of her pregnancy at early stage,they will most likely put the application on hold till she is able to take the X-ray.Medical won't be passed till Xray is presented by the hospital.
X rays aren't good in early pregnancy.She might not like it,cis we all love to get PPR if possible,next day after AOR,but for the safety of herself and the unborn child, she might have to do it that way.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jergins: 8:20am On Oct 21, 2018
Thank you.

But someone need to bring this N550 SMS charge them. They don't sent no SMS yet collect from everyone. At least this is the 3rd interaction with them and Everytime I have paid SMS charge and no single time have I received any.

Are they defrauding us. As this has been the testimony of several as well.

exceedinglory:

@ Jergins,

I didn't receive any notification. The date of passport's dispatch from Accra to Vfs office just changed from 11/10/18 to 18/10/18 on vfs tracking site.

I was also calling vfs help line everyday to track the application.

Regards
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Debsify: 8:23am On Oct 21, 2018
Lansky:
FUTO...SOSC...Successful soon IJN...currently at verification email/mail response stage.

How long has the verification process taken? and who's your contact pls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by venorite(m): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2018
fmsimple:

SAMPLE GIFT DEED

I, Your Father Name, of ADDRESS, do hereby on dated 00/10/2016 make a gift-deed for a gift made on dated of 00/10/2016 of N5,000,000 only out of love and affection to my Son /Daughter (Your Name) of ADDRESS. I confirm that I am a resident of Nigeria and I further confirm that this gift is being made out of my own funds standing to the credit of my A/c No.- 000000000 in ABC Bank, Bank Address. I, further confirm that the consideration for this gift is the love and affection for my Son (Your Name) and no other consideration.
I further confirm that the gift has been made by Cheque No. 000000 (or transaction number) dated 00/10/2016 drawn on ABC Bank, BANK ADDRESS. This gift is irrevocable and I have no claim left whatsoever on the said gifted amount and he is free to utilise it in any manner.

PLACE:

DATED:
(Your Father Name)

Witness:
The gift as stated above is accepted

(Your Name)

Copied from Canadavisa with amendment.

Wow thanks

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by TEECANN: 8:46am On Oct 21, 2018
exceedinglory:
Onise Iyanu
You are the God of awesome wonders, I've tasted of your power
Onise Iyanu

1st IELTS (BC): June 4 2016: LSRW : 5.5 7.0 8.5 6.0
2nd IELTS (BC): Aug 3 2017: LSRW : 8.0 7.5 6.5 7.0 [b] (remark came back unchanged)

3rd IELTS (BC): Dec 2 2017: LSRW : 8.0. 7.0 7.0 7.0

Application for family of 5

CRS: 460 points

ITA: Jan 10 2018

AOR: Mar 06 2018

ADR (AUTHORITY TO RELEASE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO A DESIGNATED INDIVIDUAL): Mar 14 2018 (ADR was submitted the same day)

Medical passed: Apr 12

FTD: Apr 13 2018

VO: London

Then the very long wait…….

1st GCMS note request: 22 May 2018
1st GCMS note received: 19 June 2018 (Eligibility, Security and Background check had not started. Everything looks fine from the notes, just that case processing agent’s comments that [b]review required for my settlement funds and police certificate got me worried.

I sent an email to LVO to request for status update on my application on the 2nd of Aug and LVO replied my email on the 5th day that I should raise CSE (but I do not want to rise CSE until after 180days post AOR)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I can relate with your "study permit"'s Isrealite journey before making your way back to the Express Entry Canaan. grin Some of us at some point in this Canny journey had that detour before making our way back to EE. grin

This has ended in praise, favour and grace shall find you in Cannyland.

BTW, we are all learning every day, please can you kindly take time to explain some things to me from your application?

1. What's the meaning of the ADR-(AUTHORITY TO RELEASE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO A DESIGNATED INDIVIDUAL). What scenario brought about the ADR?

2. How did the peek from your 1st GCMS note in respect of (REVIEW REQUIRED FOR SETTLEMENT FUND AND POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE) pan out? -What did you use as POF?
-Did CIC raise any other issue on the POF after the time you saw the comment on your GCMS note?
- Did you make any move (eg CSE etc) to address the "review required" that you saw?

Congrats once again.

God go with your family into your new home and your destinies shall blossom to God's glory IJN!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MODielts: 8:55am On Oct 21, 2018
Send a mail to info@ielts.ng for your preferred day for speaking test. If it's not possible to change the date of your speaking test you will be informed.
Cuteaidomo:
Good day all, pls i registered with MOD for IELTS exams slated for Oct 27th. I just got a mail saying that the speaking test will hold the same day with the other tests by 3 pm. This will be so stressful. Is it possible to ask for a reschedule of the speaking test to an earlier date? Any one in same shoes with me? @MODIELTS kindly respond.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by manchesterboy: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2018
Pls let somebody help me with IELT material. kindly email to oliverugwu2011@yahoo.com.
thank u very much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by manchesterboy: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2018
Pls help me with IELTS material. kindly email to oliverugwu2011@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by manchesterboy: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2018
Cuteaidomo:
Good day all, pls i registered with MOD for IELTS exams slated for Oct 27th. I just got a mail saying that the speaking test will hold the same day with the other tests by 3 pm. This will be so stressful. Is it possible to ask for a reschedule of the speaking test to an earlier date? Any one in same shoes with me? @MODIELTS kindly respond.

Pls send me ielts material. kindly forward to oliverugwu2011@yahoo. thank u very much

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ChandlerBing: 9:45am On Oct 21, 2018
The said person has received AOR. Meaning she has done her medicals already.

Fshady:
When she goes for medicals, the pregnancy issue will still come because of xray.
gook:

It might not be that straight forward though...Xray may not be done by the hospital If pregnancy is still at early stage.In this case, she might do all other tests, then inform CIC of her pregnancy at early stage,they will most likely put the application on hold till she is able to take the X-ray.Medical won't be passed till Xray is presented by the hospital.
X rays aren't good in early pregnancy.She might not like it,cis we all love to get PPR if possible,next day after AOR,but for the safety of herself and the unborn child, she might have to do it that way.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gook: 10:12am On Oct 21, 2018
ChandlerBing:
The said person has received AOR. Meaning she has done her medicals already.

Oh..all well and good then...She should be hopeful of getting PPR before giving birth.In that case, no need informing them at all.If all goes well with her application, she should get it max 6 months hopefully.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by daks01: 10:41am On Oct 21, 2018
Na wa for you people o

venorite:
Wow thanks. I was thinking of getting funds from a friend and doing TB then liquidating later after getting my certificate.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Cuteaidomo: 11:03am On Oct 21, 2018

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by olabellruk: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2018
Ah ah, o gaa o. Somethings we say/write are just not proper na. Haba.

venorite:
Wow thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.