Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (908289 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zutlin: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
Anyone interested in joining a Quebec dedicated Whatsapp group? Kindly use link below. Replace 'dot' with '.' and '@' with '/'.

https:@@chatdotwhatsappdotcom@GJeXqwVHlLqLvzp4PsxKhz

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by KINGTELLER: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
hidreece:
Dear all,

Is AIPP possible from Nigeria? Do we have anyone succed with it from here?

Yes, it is possible I am in the process, waiting to give my testimony soon. All hands on deck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by happyme31: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
Congratulations ��

Please I am new here and need advice from everyone here. I have a Masters Degree in Architecture and an Full inducted member of my professional body. I work in a construction/real estate company.
My husband has a Masters Degree in French studies, he teaches French to high school students and also does translations part-time (though translation jobs dont come often). We have the same number of years in job experience
Who has a better chance of getting a higher evaluation score?

exceedinglory:
Onise Iyanu
You are the God of awesome wonders, I've tasted of your power
Onise Iyanu
You have shown me so much mercy, Much more than I deserve…..

[b]Lord Jesus, before these wonderful people I declare that you are a merciful and loving father. I

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pharmola: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
happyme31:

Congratulations ��

Please I am new here and need advice from everyone here. I have a Masters Degree in Architecture and an Full inducted member of my professional body. I work in a construction/real estate company.
My husband has a Masters Degree in French studies, he teaches French to high school students and also does translations part-time (though translation jobs dont come often). We have the same number of years in job experience

I think you both should take IELTS first, the person with the best score should be PA.
Your educational qualification and work experience (if >3years) puts you at par.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by newyorklove: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
canada gone where
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by milayo(f): 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
KINGTELLER:

Yes, it is possible I am in the process, waiting to give my testimony soon. All hands on deck

please have you gotten a job offer and from which of the Atlantic provinces? Was reading about it too recently and was wondering how possible it can be for Nigerians.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gook: 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hi guys...Please does anyone knows who long a newborn added to an application passes medical ? Is it same as adults? 2 weeks thereabout...they virtually don't really check anything with newborns.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
Who has successfully verified FUTO and UNIBEN results to WES here? Please, i need guidance and contacts. Somebody helppppppplp embarassed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ytp(f): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
JohnBadassDoe:

We are in same shoes, verification of my credentials at Unilag is now over 3 wks.

Unilag said they didn't receive any of such mail.

WES confirmed to me both verbally and through mail that they've sent.

Don't know who to believe.
mine was 4 weeks on Friday....smh!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
Just saw this on Canada website. From the search options below it, it seems most of the regulators prefer WES. Please check for your anticipated regulator before jumping to ICES blindly.

"Choosing a designated organization based on your occupation
If you plan to work for a large employer or in a regulated occupation, you may need to have your assessment done by a specific designated organization. Check with your employer or the regulatory body for your occupation for more information."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/how.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by happytbaby: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hello People,

Just peeping in and saying hi.

Cheers.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ArcUgo(m): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
As a fellow professional colleague grin, let me chip in. I think you should tell us your full profile so you can be better advised. i.e. your ages and years of work experience. But if both of you are below 30 and have over 3years work experience then anybody can be the PA depending on IELTS result and ease of gathering documents (reference letters).

happyme31:

Congratulations ��

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ladson: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
I greet everybody. I am grateful for the wealth of info seen so far on this platform. I want to ask a question "applying as a single person or as married person" which one gives more points? I have not yet understood the role of ones spouse in points increment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by graceyg(f): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
Just tried to join but its telling me the link is invalid quote author=Zutlin post=72256059]Anyone interested in joining a Quebec dedicated Whatsapp group? Kindly use link below. Replace 'dot' with '.' and '@' with '/'.

https:@@chatdotwhatsappdotcom@GJeXqwVHlLqLvzp4PsxKhz[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Glink2018(m): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hi folks,
Any LAUTECH graduate in the house?

It's been over 2months that I have processed my transcripts in LAUTECH , yet the status remind the same.

LAUTECH graduate, please kindly advise me on how to hasten the process. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by morayosola: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
pyruvateluv:

You can
I have sent you an email, kindly check your inbox. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
happyme31:

Congratulations ��

The younger one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
Homguy:
Good day fam, please can anyone one who has done a gift deed share and likely cost and procedure?
Typing the letter on your laptop = free
Printing = #50
Signing (pen) = #50
Transport to nearest high court = #50 - #1000
Notarizing in high court = #1500 - #2500
Transport back home = #50 - #1000
Scanning = #0 - #200

You're welcome tongue

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Homguy(m): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Printing = #50
Signing (pen) = #50
Scanning = #0 - #200

You're welcome tongue
aaahhhhhh!!!.
A lawyer was about charging me 35,000 naira at Akure. Thanks "bigly".

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Richness1104: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
Age should be provided also. That will help to decipher
happyme31:

Congratulations ��

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
Homguy:
aaahhhhhh!!!.
You're welcome
Akure huh? Please change transport to
#30 - #70
grin
Run from that lawyer, issa scam

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by hykin: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ogbomoso or Osogbo

Glink2018:
Hi folks,

It's been over 2months that I have processed my transcripts in LAUTECH , yet the status remind the same.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
@IFEAGO.

I'm trying to send you a pm but it seems i have sent alot lately. Kindly reach out to me sir.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MrOba: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hi,

You will need to get someone locally to help you follow up. I applied online and had my Sis-in-law follow up with the process. The person will need to print out the receipts generated when you paid for the transcript online, they will take the receipts to Student affairs and from there to the exam officer in your department who will print out the transcript and send back to Student affairs for onward shipment to your evaluation body.

The process is pretty straight forward but as with most Nigerian institutions, you will need to patronize those in charge. Hope this helps.

Best wishes.

Glink2018:
Hi folks,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by SAYOSOLA: 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
SAYOSOLA:
Good day all, please I need clarification. Is it possible to use the work experience (2008-2013) I got before my PhD for my application. I am assessing my PhD degree which I obtained last year and the work experience I had was in banking operations which is not related at all to my PhD degree or any of my degrees at all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by paule: 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
lilshon:
I really need to determine if these certificates are accepted. There's a lack of clarity.

WES's website says they only evaluate academic certificates/degrees but not professional ones.

But IRCC's website doesn't state that.

Please can somebody help here. We need to ascertain this answer. Do ICT certificate qualify for professional certification?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by venorite(m): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Printing = #50
Signing (pen) = #50
Scanning = #0 - #200

You're welcome tongue

please i am still new in this race. by gift deed, what do we mean?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by venorite(m): 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
venorite:
Hello House, silent reader here. Pls for pof, if I put all my money in tb including the ones I am expecting from friends, will only the certificate suffice?
please can someone assist with this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by happyme31: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
ArcUgo:
As a fellow professional colleague grin, let me chip in. I think you should tell us your full profile so you can be better advised. i.e. your ages and years of work experience. But if both of you are below 30 and have over 3years work experience then anybody can be the PA depending on IELTS result and ease of gathering documents (reference letters).

Thanks Arc�
I am 33, Hubby is 36. Work experience is over 7years. He plans to write IELTS and TES for French language evaluation if he is the P. A.
.But I find that if I am the P. A, he will only need to write IELTS.
So giving these variables, what do you advise?
Also, I am considering ICES instead of WES and IQAS?
What do you advise?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by fmsimple(m): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
Homguy:
aaahhhhhh!!!.

It's 1k in Ikeja grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by fmsimple(m): 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
venorite:

please i am still new in this race. by gift deed, what do we mean?

SAMPLE GIFT DEED

I, Your Father Name, of ADDRESS, do hereby on dated 00/10/2016 make a gift-deed for a gift made on dated of 00/10/2016 of N5,000,000 only out of love and affection to my Son /Daughter (Your Name) of ADDRESS. I confirm that I am a resident of Nigeria and I further confirm that this gift is being made out of my own funds standing to the credit of my A/c No.- 000000000 in ABC Bank, Bank Address. I, further confirm that the consideration for this gift is the love and affection for my Son (Your Name) and no other consideration.
I further confirm that the gift has been made by Cheque No. 000000 (or transaction number) dated 00/10/2016 drawn on ABC Bank, BANK ADDRESS. This gift is irrevocable and I have no claim left whatsoever on the said gifted amount and he is free to utilise it in any manner.

PLACE:

DATED:
(Your Father Name)

Witness:
The gift as stated above is accepted

(Your Name)

Copied from Canadavisa with amendment.

17 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.