Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,569 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (912402 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2018
Krakboi:
Hello guys!
I made my final application for the express entry on October 9th, paid all the fees.
There have been no updates whatsoever till now since i got AOR, is this normal?
I write this because my nerves are beginning to show themselves.
I know its not even a month yet but I was hoping on getting even an update.
Which of the updates? Incomplete documentation update?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2018
Krakboi:
Hello guys!
I made my final application for the express entry on October 9th, paid all the fees.
There have been no updates whatsoever till now since i got AOR, is this normal?
I write this because my nerves are beginning to show themselves.
I know its not even a month yet but I was hoping on getting even an update.

Relax, you're in good company. Your fellow Oct. 9th haven't received any updates either: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application.

All the best!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2018
Tojued:

I agree with you that anything can happen, but this year just seems exceptional because of the three semesters that happened, and exams will be concluded in December. The current speed made me encourage people to join up. Hopefully elections won't slow things down.

Even from now till January 2020 is still approximately one year. We don already enter November. Better than twiddling thumbs waiting for CRS cutoff to come down.
Yes. All I'm saying is there are two semesters of examinable courses if you strive to keep a clean sheet and there is a project time, could be a supervisor issue and you making the graduation list. Certificate is available after every January convocation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 30, 2018
canadianxmas:
Those that have had their WAEC verified how long did you have to wait ? Also, any contact to aid the WAEC verification process would be much appreciated.
Can't you avoid WES?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 10:07am On Oct 30, 2018
Ahn ahn Tojued, you just submitted? Me that has your asoebi for PPR announcement since.

Issokay sha. We go still dance the dance.
Tojued:

Relax, you're in good company. Your fellow Oct. 9th haven't received any updates either: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application.

All the best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 10:10am On Oct 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Ramj:

With all due respect

I called allllll the hospitals (qlife n Children practice).

Is IOM is a museum ni .

Je m'appelle LETSGETMORESERIOUS

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 10:10am On Oct 30, 2018
Newmum0615:
Ahn ahn Tojued, you just submitted? Me that has your asoebi for PPR announcement since.

Issokay sha. We go still dance the dance.

Oya nau. Lemme go and start typing the PPR announcement sef.

Where is our PPR examiner self? Raphrulz abi? You have two outstanding scripts o!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 30, 2018
Congrats Luce.
Luce:
PPR!!!!!!!!!
Decision to migrate Feb 14
Ielts April 7
ITA June 13
PPR October 30 dated yesterday

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2018
smslive2:
grin grin grin grin
Instead of that museum, go and gate-crash Children's Practice.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2018
Tojued:

Oya nau. Lemme go and start typing the PPR announcement sef.

Where is our PPR examiner self? Ralphruz abi? You have two outstanding scripts o!
You will still get 4.5/10 from Ralph.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 30, 2018
Tojued:

I agree with you that anything can happen, but this year just seems exceptional because of the three semesters that happened, and exams will be concluded in December. The current speed made me encourage people to join up. Hopefully elections won't slow things down.

Even from now till January 2020 is still approximately one year. We don already enter November. Better than twiddling thumbs waiting for CRS cutoff to come down.

You are right, I followed your advice and got registered last week.. Starting my first semester exam by next week

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pegzzyg(f): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2018
What I meant is that, it depends on how fast you want to finish yours. If your Supervisor isn't available you notify your Dept H.O.D & you'll get another. I had friends whose Supervisors were up-country & were able to conclude theirs too. All I am saying is that you start in time i.e. beginning of that semester & not after your Exams, I didn't mean to be an antagonist o, just gave my 2cent. Nope, once He finishes both Exams & Project & name is on the next Graduation list, He can get "To whom it may concern" or if name isn't on the list and He has gotten all His result on the Portal, He can get a "Statement of result" in the interim....Any of these can suffice for 'result evaluation'. That is the procedure of how they do things unless they change that next year sha o.
ontarioissauga:

Solely on me? You didn't get a supervisor who wanted you to be going to Ikorodu every two weeks or later abandoned you. Anyway, the best case scenario he finishes in May or June 2019, certificate is available in January 2020, if his name makes the graduation list. Unless he gets some sort of a completion document, he waits. Am I right on this one? I don't want people's minds to be fixed on some unrealistic timelines. It is not one year for PGD or masters if you consider the project and graduate times.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2018
ontarioissauga:

Yes. All I'm saying is there are two semesters of examinable courses if you strive to keep a clean sheet and there is a project time, could be a supervisor issue and you making the graduation list. Certificate is available after every January convocation.

But won't the statement of result suffice for evaluation? Can always get the certificate later
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Sthill5: 10:22am On Oct 30, 2018
stonecoldcafe:

This may also prove helpful for you
https://www.nairaland.com/4472519/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/277#68364817

@extraterestrial congrats in advance. You nor go sleep for ip2 rara. Golden mail fall on you today/tomorrow latest. #ottawa gang. LOL

Thank you..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by orenishii: 10:22am On Oct 30, 2018
Luce:
PPR!!!!!!!!!

Ielts April 7
ITA June 13
AOR June 23
Request for further medical tests July 5
IP1 July 10
ADR (updated passport bio data page) Aug 1
ADR sent Aug 9
Gcms notes Ordered Aug 23
Received Sep 25 - everything good
Additional medicals result sent 27 Sep
MEP Oct 2 (when I noticed)
2nd gcms notes ordered Oct 18
IP2 Oct 23
Ghost Update Oct 24
PPR October 30 dated yesterday

Congratulations!!!! Go and prosper in Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 30, 2018
Pegzzyg:
What I meant is that, it depends on how fast you want to finish yours. If your Supervisor isn't available you notify your Dept H.O.D & you'll get another. I had friends whose Supervisors were up-country & were able to conclude theirs too. All I am saying is that you start in time i.e. beginning of that semester & not after your Exams, I didn't mean to be an antagonist o, just gave my 2cent. Nope, once He finishes both Exams & Project & name is on the next Graduation list, He can get "To whom it may concern" or if name isn't on the list and He has gotten all His result on the Portal, He can get a "Statement of result" in the interim....Any of these can suffice for 'result evaluation'. That is the procedure of how they do things unless they change that next year sha o.
I didn't get statement of result or anything else when I was there. If they do give now, I'm happy for the guys. Anything else outside certificate is OK with WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2018
pyruvateluv:

But won't the statement of result suffice for evaluation? Can always get the certificate later
If you can get it, WES accepts that. The question is, do they give, can you be given?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by canadianxmas: 10:27am On Oct 30, 2018
ontarioissauga:

Can't you avoid WES?
They seem to be the only body evaluating the particular certificate I am evaluating.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Krakboi(m): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2018
This really lightens the tension! just cant wait for this chapter to be over mehn!
Tojued:

All the best!

And please I wont mind if we kept in touch, thanks for your concern
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 30, 2018
canadianxmas:
They seem to be the only body evaluating the particular certificate I am evaluating.
OK, carry on. Good luck too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pegzzyg(f): 10:32am On Oct 30, 2018
Yeah! They now give... 'Statement of result' once your result is fully out on Portal & awaiting Graduation List but 'To whom it may concern' after your name is on the Graduating list but awaiting certificate, thats their process now. Actually on request by student sha o, you go to the Secretary office. E go better las las
ontarioissauga:

I didn't get statement of result or anything else when I was there. If they do give now, I'm happy for the guys. Anything else outside certificate is OK with WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 30, 2018
Pegzzyg:
Yeah! They now give... 'Statement of result' once your result is fully out on Portal & awaiting Graduation List but 'To whom it may concern' after your name is on the Graduating list but awaiting certificate, thats their process now. Actually on request by student sha o, you go to the Secretary office. E go better las las
OK. Events and demands give people ideas and wiggle room to improve.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pegzzyg(f): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2018
Yeah! I guess...
ontarioissauga:

OK. Events and demands give people ideas and wiggle room to improve.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kmgb: 10:42am On Oct 30, 2018
ontarioissauga:

You will still get 4.5/10 from Ralph.

Ah ah this cracked me up that Ralphrulz guy is mean true true

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2018
Hello dumprep Pegzzyg & everyone

Please I heard WES now also needs WAEC results along side your BSC Certificate and Transcripts for verification.

PLEASE HOW TRUE IS THIS?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Enitan007(m): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2018
Congratulations
Luce:
PPR!!!!!!!!!

Ielts April 7
ITA June 13
AOR June 23
Request for further medical tests July 5
IP1 July 10
ADR (updated passport bio data page) Aug 1
ADR sent Aug 9
Gcms notes Ordered Aug 23
Received Sep 25 - everything good
Additional medicals result sent 27 Sep
MEP Oct 2 (when I noticed)
2nd gcms notes ordered Oct 18
IP2 Oct 23
Ghost Update Oct 24.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 30, 2018
Hi. Yes, that's correct.

truthsayer009:

Please I heard WES now also needs WAEC results along side your BSC Certificate and Transcripts for verification.

PLEASE HOW TRUE IS THIS?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 30, 2018
truthsayer009:

PLEASE HOW TRUE IS THIS?

where have you been!

" **Final Secondary Examination Results (e.g. West African Senior School Certificate) must be submitted directly to WES by the appropriate examining body for evaluation along with all higher education documents. No evaluation will be completed without the final secondary examination results.
**If you had direct entry into the second year of study, you must also provide documentation for prior study, e.g. IJMB exam certificate, A-level results, National Certificate of Education, National Diploma or Higher National Diploma.
**WES has no affiliation with companies, persons, or agencies in Nigeria. We are not responsible for claims made by third parties, and we urge applicants to deal directly with WES regarding documentation or the evaluation process."
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by canadianxmas: 10:58am On Oct 30, 2018
Part 6 of this thread loading soon.............been commenting "my PPR must show in this part" since part 2.
God let this part favour me cry

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by canadianxmas: 10:58am On Oct 30, 2018
canadianxmas:
Part 6 of this thread loading soon.............been commenting "my PPR must show in this part" since part 2.
God let this part favour me o cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2018
flyboi1:

where have you been!

" **Final Secondary Examination Results (e.g. West African Senior School Certificate) must be submitted directly to WES by the appropriate examining body for evaluation along with all higher education documents. No evaluation will be completed without the final secondary examination results.
**If you had direct entry into the second year of study, you must also provide documentation for prior study, e.g. IJMB exam certificate, A-level results, National Certificate of Education, National Diploma or Higher National Diploma.
**WES has no affiliation with companies, persons, or agencies in Nigeria. We are not responsible for claims made by third parties, and we urge applicants to deal directly with WES regarding documentation or the evaluation process."

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 11:07am On Oct 30, 2018
Ramj:

You pay you Loose.

Someone will now be saying some people are harsh.

someone has all these free info and still gonna or wanna get scammed.
je m'apelle free info

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.