Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (910861 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2018
flyboi1:

where have you been!

" **Final Secondary Examination Results (e.g. West African Senior School Certificate) must be submitted directly to WES by the appropriate examining body for evaluation along with all higher education documents. No evaluation will be completed without the final secondary examination results.
**If you had direct entry into the second year of study, you must also provide documentation for prior study, e.g. IJMB exam certificate, A-level results, National Certificate of Education, National Diploma or Higher National Diploma.
**WES has no affiliation with companies, persons, or agencies in Nigeria. We are not responsible for claims made by third parties, and we urge applicants to deal directly with WES regarding documentation or the evaluation process."

In terms of WAEC, Please do you know how long it takes for WAEC to process my request to send WES my certificate?

And how to go about it.

I have direct contact with my University but WAEC is what I'm worried about.

cc: dumprep Pegzzyg
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2018
Congratulations
Luce:
PPR!!!!!!!!!

Decision to migrate Feb 14
Ielts April 7
ITA June 13
AOR June 23
Request for further medical tests July 5
IP1 July 10
ADR (updated passport bio data page) Aug 1
ADR sent Aug 9
Gcms notes Ordered Aug 23
Received Sep 25 - everything good
Additional medicals result sent 27 Sep
MEP Oct 2 (when I noticed)
2nd gcms notes ordered Oct 18
IP2 Oct 23
Ghost Update Oct 24
PPR October 30 dated yesterday
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Distinct777: 11:14am On Oct 30, 2018
Thank you!

Ramj:

41k adult and Children 22k n 27k depends on age
i think

Click Here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by dislat: 11:15am On Oct 30, 2018
My application was cancelled for failure to upload ECA report. It was reopened after raising CSE with attached ECA. Let her do the same. All the very best to her
joo2018:
That sucks.

Not sure if any appeal is possible. He should get his fees refunded though.

"Incomplete applications
If an application is found to be incomplete, the processing office must reject the application by

promoting and then cancelling the application in GCMS with the application status reason listed as “incomplete application”;
noting in GCMS the reason(s) for rejecting the application; and
repaying all fees associated with the application (e.g., the cost recovery fee and the right of permanent residence fee, as applicable).
When an application is rejected as incomplete, the applicant must submit a new Express Entry profile through their online account to be considered for any future rounds of invitations."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html#s02

The example you noted happened around Janaury in one of the older threads. Can't really do a thorough search now, but I remember it was her child's passport biodata page. I don't think her application was re-opened.

For refunds, check:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1220&top=4
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/refund.asp

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 11:16am On Oct 30, 2018
cc: @newmum0615
dislat:
My application was cancelled for failure to upload ECA report. It was reopened after raising CSE with attached ECA. Let her do the same. All the very best to her
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by nasohian: 11:22am On Oct 30, 2018
Thanks a lot .Great response
ArcUgo:
See the bolded answers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by canadianxmas: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2018
truthsayer009:

In terms of WAEC, Please do you know how long it takes for WAEC to process my request to send WES my certificate?

And how to go about it.

I have direct contact with my University but WAEC is what I'm worried about.

cc: dumprep Pegzzyg
Send someone down to WAEC office Iyaba with:
1. a copy of your result
2. passport photo
3. email address
4. contact address
5. phone number
6. cash to process court affirdavit (4K) and letter of attestation (5K) you should confirm if letter of attestation is needed in your case before processing it and print out passport
7. extra 20K for processing and courier
The process should take 4 to 5 hours plus hold miscellaneous cash too o.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kods1900: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2018
Congrats.

joo2018:
Yes, Yes, Yessssssssssssssss.
My hope was not cut short today!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 30, 2018
canadianxmas:
Send someone down to WAEC office Iyaba with:
1. a copy of your result
2. passport photo
3. email address
4. contact address
5. phone number
6. cash to process court affirdavit (4K) and letter of attestation (5K) you should confirm if letter of attestation is needed in your case before processing it and print out passport
7. extra 20K for processing and courier
The process should take 4 to 5 hours plus hold miscellaneous cash too o.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 11:41am On Oct 30, 2018
Ifeoma77:
Congratulations @Luce so happy for you!! X-ray that takes 3 months shocked shocked it is well O.
Enjoy your real country

@jholarharde, cry cry cry I am innocent fa grin
innocent my ....... tongue

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2018
ontarioissauga:

You will still get 4.5/10 from Ralph.

No he gave somebody 8 last week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ijoseda(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2018
8 out of 20?

grin grin grin

Tojued:

No he gave somebody 8 last week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Oh wow. Thanks a lot.
joo2018:
cc: @newmum0615
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Unlimited22: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
500 cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pegzzyg(f): 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
True, follow the process already mentioned in order to send Waec result to WES. What you're evaluating matters too. ICES is another good one unless there's a good reason for needing to do it with WES. @ truthsayer009
dumprep:
Hi. Yes, that's correct.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Fabmummy: 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
Oluwa answer me please, it has to be this part
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by deesmama: 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
...............................ITS PPR ............... …………………………………………………………………………...........................
My people!! Gather round.. it’s finally my turn ooo. woke up to the Golden mail.. came in 4am this morning..
Ielts dealt with Hubby and i... since 2015 and seven attempts between us..
Ordered GCMS notes from GCMSBUDDY 17th August.. i still never see am.. This journey has been an emotional rollercoaster.
Timeline:
CRS: 441
WES: OCTOBER 31ST 2017
IELTS: APRIL 21ST LRSW (8.5, 9, 7.5, 7) MOD IDP
ITA: MAY 23 2018
AOR: JULY 01 2018
MEP: JULY 17 2018
IP1: JULY 18 2018
IP2: OCTOBER 26 2018
PPR: OCTOBER 29 2018
No ghost update, LOE or ADR.
Travel History -Ghana
COPR: … November 2018
CPC OTTAWA-120 Days
GOD HAS INDEED BEEN FAITHFUL TO US.
My appreciation goes out to every single one of you here..y’all are the real MVP’s..the persistence is..Thank you Newmum for coming through with NOC as usual(wink wink).. God bless you. Kemzy darling you know now..its coming pretty soon I appreciate you my darling, thanks for the love.. My Friends on the MAY 23 ITA clinchers group and all who are expectant..yours is coming pretty soon Lagbara Olorun..and it will shock you like it did me..Thanks guys..i no sabi talk plenty(my hinglish e yaf comma) make wuna helep me manage this one like this. @RALPH don’t gimme a score I already know wetin I get.tainkyu.i kent biliv it grin grin

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by cmoney22222: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
now in progress . thanks sir
Nowujeda:

Had same experience with wiffy's transcript. Send a mail to canada@wes.org or fill a form stating your issue on Help board on canada@wes org
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by laghopeful20181: 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good Morning All,

Could you please help with your opinions on these questions
1. In filling my post ITA form, I have been asked to fill in all family members...I am an only child of my mother but multiple children from my father...I did not even know of their existence till i was a teenager so I definitely do not have a close relationship with them and do not know their dates of birth etc... do I write an LOE or not give that information at all?

2. I am getting a 100% gift deed from my mom... I intend to use it as treasury bills to avoid spending it at all!! Deadline for my submission is NOV 11. Do i need to include my statement of account from my bank or just treasury bills certificate? Can i put the money in an account that has been in existence for a while but which i very very rarely use...if i put it in that account, the only thing that will appear on a 6 month statement will be the transfer of that sum...is this ok?

I would appreciate your assistance please.

Thanks
T
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
deesmama:
...............................ITS PPR ............... …………………………………………………………………………...........................

congratulations sis, go and do exploit
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
deesmama:
Congratulations!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zeiya(f): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
deesmama:

Congrats dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
Awwww. Congrats deesmama kiss smiley
deesmama:

Timeline:
Travel History -Ghana

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
Luce:
PPR!!!!!!!!!
ITA June 13
AOR June 23
PPR October 30 dated yesterday

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MsDee29: 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
Congrats!! May your new country favour you
deesmama:
My people!! Gather round.. it’s finally my turn ooo. woke up to the Golden mail.. came in 4am this morning..
Ordered GCMS notes from GCMSBUDDY 17th August.. i still never see am.. This journey has been an emotional rollercoaster.
Timeline:
Travel History -Ghana
CPC OTTAWA-120 Days
My appreciation goes out to every single one of you here..y’all are the real MVP’s..the persistence is..Thank you Newmum for coming through with NOC as usual(wink wink).. God bless you. Kemzy darling you know now..its coming pretty soon I appreciate you my darling, thanks for the love.. My Friends on the MAY 23 ITA clinchers group and all who are expectant..yours is coming pretty soon Lagbara Olorun..and it will shock you like it did me..Thanks guys..i no sabi talk plenty(my hinglish e yaf comma) make wuna helep me manage this one like this. @RALPH don’t gimme a score I already know wetin I get.tainkyu.i kent biliv it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Congrats! Go and shine!
The floodgates are opening.....
deesmama:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
Congratulations
deesmama:

PPR: OCTOBER 29 2018 @RALPH don’t gimme a score I already know wetin I get.tainkyu.i kent biliv it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by canadianxmas: 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
deesmama:
...............................ITS PPR
the thread was getting dull but for this..................congrats!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by beespice: 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hello All,

Has anyone been able to verify NECO certificate with WES successfully?

It's like they are not responding to the follow-up verification from WES.

Help a sister o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Mrbeee(m): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good day seniors. Congratulations to yesterday's ITA recipients. My point is 451 and i am yet to get a mail. Also, my details on ITA on CIC portal has changed to blank (Previously, it was "You have not been invited at this time"wink. Anyone experienced this? Kindly assist

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ramj:

Surely it will land 24hours. .

Tell him to buy us Zobo so we can release it .
i will not play with you again, you don't put Je m'apelle in your comments again.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ahaaaaaa!!! Ayam back guys....

sorry I was away...

Congrats oooo

But... just but..... i'll rate u 4.99/10...

u know why?? we didn't "roll-in-the-coaster". u said emotional roller coaster and i was expecting u to tell us about your ups and downs!!

u try small sha. At least, with the .99, u go fit pass the PPR exam. God bless u and grant your family favour in the new land.

deesmama:
Timeline:
Travel History -Ghana
CPC OTTAWA-120 Days

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.