Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (907683 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 10:19am On Nov 05, 2018
drcynthia:
yes it ought to match....except you have a master's in related field....banking and finance.

No it doesn't have to match.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by kfrosh: 10:20am On Nov 05, 2018
Shoooo! Calm dan na...... see the way you talk am with all authority. grin shocked
drcynthia:
yes it ought to match....except you have a master's in related field....banking and finance.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nowujeda(m): 10:22am On Nov 05, 2018
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL WAEC SCRATCH CARD SENDER TO WES.

As promised earlier yesterday, I tried getting the scratch cards but something came up.

Rather than selling the normal scratch card, WAEC says they only sell RESULT CHECKER which looks like MTN recharge card slip.

Will WES accept this kind of scratch card?

Also tried calling WES but I'm unable to speak with anyone because their office isn't open yet.

Please, make your comments now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by drcynthia(f): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2018
pyruvateluv:

Are you sure of this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 10:23am On Nov 05, 2018
TITILOLA88:
Hallo! I just discovered that I didn't type my full names and my TRF number is also wrong on my EE profile (I guess I was too excited). How can I correct the errors? Should I decline the invitation, as I am post-ITA?
Wishing you all a blissful night!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1003&top=29

Try that if it will work. But note that whatever change you make will be recorded in the GCMS system and your visa officer will have access to the entire sequence of changes made.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2018
Stop dishing out false information on this thread. If you are not sure of the answer to a question: DO NOT ANSWER!

No award is given to anyone with the most responses.

angry angry angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by drcynthia(f): 10:26am On Nov 05, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 10:26am On Nov 05, 2018
drcynthia:
yes...otherwise there won't be any point of NOC... meaning someone on category C can claim points as category A.....there may be exceptions but I don't know of any....

All that is needed is your work experience. Be a doctor and be working in a bank, no kain. SO long as you can prove that you have such experience. In some instances you will get an ADR for VO to be doubly sure you were doing the job (has happened to those in the tax/audit sector). All you have to do then is prove how and why you've been doing the job without the standard qualifications. Usually people then give evidence of training/certifications they've received on the job.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by drcynthia(f): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2018
Tojued:

No it doesn't have to match.
ok....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gbengaolu360: 10:28am On Nov 05, 2018
There is an issue I just discovered. I did not register with the local Police while I was in China because the company I worked with took me straight to there room reserved for their foreign staff. It will be difficult to get PCC from China. I really don't know what to do now ?

nomad26:
According to the application guidelines, when you are filling your post-ITA application, the system will not ask you for a PCC from China because you didn't stay 6 months in a row at any time.
However, based on past experiences from some people, there is a high likelihood that your case officer will request that you provide the PCC from China.
Now you have two options: if you want to be proactive, you can go ahead, get the PCC now and submit it with your post-ITA application OR you can wait until/if you receive ADR to submit it later.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by kfrosh: 10:28am On Nov 05, 2018
And you still keep on saying what you are not sure of.......... as in in I can't comprehend. undecided

I am still an observer here, but from the little I have read on page one, I know something does not add up with what you're saying.
drcynthia:
yes...otherwise there won't be any point of NOC... meaning someone on category C can claim points as category A.....there may be exceptions but I don't know of any....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by drcynthia(f): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2018
Ha Jesus. Please it doesn't have to oo.
drcynthia:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2018
Sis, I am an Engineering graduate. I have worked in financial services my whole career. I am sure I got PPR before WES started asking for WAEC undecided. Chill please, NOC ain't got nothing to do with this.

It only applies to some provincial nomination programs e.g SINP.

drcynthia:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by drcynthia(f): 10:30am On Nov 05, 2018
kfrosh:
And you still keep on saying what you are not sure of.......... as in in I can't comprehend. undecided

I am still an observer here, but from the little I have read on page one, I know something does not add up with what you're saying.
sorry....my bad...from my little knowledge and from people I know that applied.. they used NOC and descriptions that matched...sorry o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 10:30am On Nov 05, 2018
drcynthia:
ok...I get....that's y I said additional qualifications....which makes sense...thanks...noted

Even that additional qualifications is only in some instances. Just trying to be clear that in a straightforward situation there's no link between job and study.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by drcynthia(f): 10:31am On Nov 05, 2018
Newmum0615:
Sis, I am an Engineering graduate. I have worked in financial services my whole career. I am sure I got PPR before WES started asking for WAEC undecided. Chill please, NOC ain't got nothing to do with this.

noted....my apologies....much respect.....

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by drcynthia(f): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2018
Newmum0615:

noted....my apologies....much respect...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Yeuniecesir: 10:35am On Nov 05, 2018
Nowujeda:

As promised earlier yesterday, I tried getting the scratch cards but something came up.

Rather than selling the normal scratch card, WAEC says they only sell RESULT CHECKER which looks like MTN recharge card slip.

Also tried calling WES but I'm unable to speak with anyone because their office isn't open yet.

I would check at the WAEC office in ogba to see if the situation is the same for scratch cards. I should get back to the house in 30mins time

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by muta18: 10:36am On Nov 05, 2018
I'll suggest same should be purchased and sent like that, and all those involved should send a mail individually to WES informing them that that's how waec result checker/scratch card is.

Those involved should please respond on time o bearing in mind the proposed strike tomorrow so that it will be couriered to WES this afternoon.

Regards.

Nowujeda:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by drcynthia(f): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2018
Tojued:

Even that additional qualifications is only in some instances. Just trying to be clear that in a straightforward situation there's no link between job and study.
my first application...I used an agent....that's what he kept telling my husband...we had to put all his work esp under personal history....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 05, 2018
drcynthia:
my first application...I used an agent....that's what he kept telling my husband...we had to put all his work esp under personal history....
Australia's?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2018
So you brought an agent's opinion to our DIY forum?

Come here first, lemme tell you something.
drcynthia:

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2018
All these WAEC/NECO stories, are you all with OND + HND or sth? Use ICES, people!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by COPR: 10:55am On Nov 05, 2018
Debsify:
Hello all,

I just paid for spouse's ECA with ICES, but prior to paying, I didn't upload her student copy of her school's transcript, because it's not ready yet, but what's giving me major concern now is that her certificate isn't ready, but she has a statement of degree results, and I sent an email to ICES asking if this can suffix and they said no..what to do?

Give your school the statement of result to send together with transcript since the cert is not ready.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 10:55am On Nov 05, 2018
L O U D E R
Newmum0615:
Stop dishing out false information on this thread. If you are not sure of the answer to a question: DO NOT ANSWER!

No award is given to anyone with the most responses.

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mia21: 10:56am On Nov 05, 2018
Hi guys, pls I have a question.
If u Ielts scores are 8.0 listening, 7.0 Reading, 7.0 writing and 7.0 speaking wch equals to CLB 9.
Does that mean that your CRS -HUMAN capital- First official language equals to 124 since CLB 9 =31 points and 31× 4 =124.
Sorry for all d calculations grin � I jst want to be sure.
Thank you and God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by drcynthia(f): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2018
Newmum0615:
So you brought an agent's opinion to our DIY forum?

Come here first, lemme tell you something.
*crying* lol....I finally had to do it myself....I learnt the hard way... Thanks again....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by canadianxmas: 10:59am On Nov 05, 2018
Nowujeda:

Bros, Please help verify if this result checker can work for those that graduated in 99/2000. Cause there was nothing online result back then.

Thanks,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Godisincontrol: 10:59am On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by TITILOLA88: 10:59am On Nov 05, 2018
Thank you!
I decided to decline the invitation. Patiently waiting for the next draw.....
joo2018:
Depends on what you are comfortable with and how high your crs score is. If your score is high enough, you can decline and re-enter.
But I think these mistakes can be explained.
Name: Same person affidavit.
TRF: As long as it is just number and not also date issued. You add a LOE and ensure that your TRF is included in your application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by daks01: 10:59am On Nov 05, 2018
That's why we always advocate for people to read page 1 themselves, dem say dem say is what causes misinformation. We're spending a lot of money on this process please and please read and research yourself!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.