Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (908923 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Medal007: 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
triKCstar:

For NECO

Meanwhile to members of the house. So I decided to make enquiry about the NECO verification myself and the following info might be useful b those outside Minna the Niger state capital where their hq is.
1. You pay 1000 into NECO TSA account.
2. You pay another 50naira separately, I repeat SEPARATELY into NECO TSA account for stamp duties. After which a form will be given to you to fill, with photocopy of the certificate.
3. You pay for courier from your state office to MINNA where verification is done. ) though shesaid you can use EMS, but has issues with tracking, however she advice using dhl or UPS). This courier fees depend on your location.

4. You pay for the fees for countering it from NECO head office Minna To WES IN CANADA, which she said she thinks cost 15000. Reporting from Benin to the house.
Thank you.
N:B
Kudos for all those living in Abuja and environs you can just take a trip to minna and solve it easily and also in for the house with New info if available. Thank you
@ the bolded, the state NECO offices dispatch to the hq with the 2k Ems speed post, I don't think you have the option of using DHL, etc,
I didn't pay the 50 naira stamp duty and it was processed so I know nothing about that
People should take note in some states offices they've not been doing transcript processing so they will turn you back, you can just tell them to call hq for directions

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JustPassingBy: 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
drcynthia:
cry thank u sir.
stop crying Na. You are only human and I am happy @tojued came to Ur rescue, @tojued is a good person, at least you know someone got your back.

#justpassingby. Meanwhile the WhatsApp link for AOR Sep/Oct isn't working.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by drcynthia(f): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
JustPassingBy:
stop crying Na. You are only human and I am happy @tojued came to Ur rescue, he is a good person, at least you know someone got your back.

thank u again guys.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
chuckdee13:
for ECA I evaluated only my Masters. for APEGA now I'm evaluating my ND, Degree and Masters. they said I should send masters transcript again even though it was an upgrade. I dunno if this is a new habit or what.

Interesting information.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by kakashi12(m): 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
I need some clarifications..Can being overweight affect your PR application? I did my medical and my BMI is slightly above 25?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
lipsrsealed
JustPassingBy:
stop crying Na. You are only human and I am happy @tojued came to Ur rescue, he is a good person, at least you know someone got your back.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
dnokafor:
WHY WITH ICES?
grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2018
No, I don't think it should. Plenty food dey Canada so you/they have nothing to be scared of. Lol.

Hmmm. I scratch Kakashi off your moniker. You're hereby called Chouji-san!

kakashi12:
I need some clarifications..Can being overweight affect your PR application? I did my medical and my BMI is slightly above 25?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JustPassingBy: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
Newmum0615:
lipsrsealed
oops...tojued is a she? I am SORRY.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Blooit004: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
Tojued:

People who have done/are doing WAEC wahala please can someone be kind enough to share a sample or picture (names and personal details edited out of course) of the affidavit? Paying 3k for affidavit doesn't make sense to me, if one has the sample we can just do it elsewhere and yet be sure its up to required standard.

Thanks in advance for sharing.

I did mine for N500 elsewhere and it was accepted. Go to a local government Secretariat with a photocopy of your waec certificate and a passport photograph. the affidavit people are usually everywhere in the Secretariat.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Cersei: 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
Awaiting PPR check-in

AOR - July 9th
Meds Passed- July 26

Until now nothing. I don tire to dey wait. Plans were made for Dec but I don't know again o.

I'm a single female applicant with an extensive travel history. I just need encouragement to wait.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gook: 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
kakashi12:

is this a joke or real question?? lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gook: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
Cersei:
Awaiting PPR check-in

AOR - July 9th
Meds Passed- July 26

Until now nothing. I don tire to dey wait. Plans were made for Dec but I don't know again o.

I'm a single female applicant with an extensive travel history. I just need encouragement to wait.

Patience is key....PPR issuance has been on standstill for like 2 weeks now aside a few here and there.Meanwhile IP2 to PPR in few days also isn't consistent for the past 2 weeks.Seems alot of files were moved to other VOs from the fast Ottawa.Patience is key
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gook: 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
kakashi12:

NO is the answer...its mandatory they take your vitals during medicals.There are specific diseases / illness that can make you fail medicals.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lmao!!

Newmum0615:
lipsrsealed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by canadianxmas: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
Blooit004:

I did mine for N500 elsewhere and it was accepted. Go to a local government Secretariat with a photocopy of your waec certificate and a passport photograph. the affidavit people are usually everywhere in the Secretariat.
I wish this had come a month earlier, I would have been able to save over 3K5 on affirdavit and 5K on attestation letter that was not needed. "My eyes dey shook " so I'm looking out for any cost savings technique grin.

Ovias" of a vendor told my guy on going back to get a refund of 5K for attestation letter when he realised it was not needed and the guy was like "oga why you dey pity am, no be him wan go school abroad?, he get money nah. cheesy.............Naija sha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by zannie(f): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
chuckdee13:
for ECA I evaluated only my Masters. for APEGA now I'm evaluating my ND, Degree and Masters. they said I should send masters transcript again even though it was an upgrade. I dunno if this is a new habit or what.

That's why I sent everything together mehn...I can't do this journey twice. Thank God I now know from here that I can simply ask for an upgrade when I'm ready for a course by course evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
Don't mind me. I thought the same too for the longest time.
JustPassingBy:
oops...tojued is a she? I am SORRY.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Cersei: 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
gook:

Patience is key....PPR issuance has been on standstill for like 2 weeks now aside a few here and there.Meanwhile IP2 to PPR in few days also isn't consistent for the past 2 weeks.Seems alot of files were moved to other VOs from the fast Ottawa.Patience is key

Thank you for this. I guess I gotta wait it out. PPR "will fall on me soon" (nairaland speak) grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JustPassingBy: 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
Newmum0615:
Don't mind me. I thought the same too for the longest time.
ok ma.

#justpassingby
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Violetdaisy: 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hello guys pls i need your advice
I got ITA during the last draw and I am yet to make my application. Turns out something came up that affects my finances and I might not meet the application deadline. Do I go ahead and decline?What is(are) the implication(s)?.Would I be asked to give a reason for declining?

My CRS score is 461
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by daks01: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
JustPassingBy:
stop crying Na. You are only human and I am happy @tojued came to Ur rescue, @tojued is a good person, at least you know someone got your back.

Pm me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 30watts: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nah fat you fat you no kill person.... grin

It won’t affect your chances.

kakashi12:

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by toskeO: 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
zannie:

That's why I sent everything together mehn...I can't do this journey twice. Thank God I now know from here that I can simply ask for an upgrade when I'm ready for a course by course evaluation.

Silent Reader here. September 2018 AOR.

This thread has been a real blessing to me. All I know about this process i learnt by reading from Part 4 and 5. Thanks to those who contribute.

Had to reactivate my account to post this.... I believe you do not need to resend documents when upgrading your ECA with wes. Please see below

https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/how-to-upgrade-your-wes-credential-evaluation-report/

Do we have a whatsapp group for September AOR please....

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JustPassingBy: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
daks01:

Pm me.
ok
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by daks01: 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
Before you decline, have you explored all options first?

Violetdaisy:
Hello guys pls i need your advice
I got ITA during the last draw and I am yet to make my application. Turns out something came up that affects my finances and I might not meet the application deadline. Do I go ahead and decline?What is(are) the implication(s)?.Would I be asked to give a reason for declining?

My CRS score is 461
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gook: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
30watts:
Nah fat you fat you no kill person.... grin

It won’t affect your chances.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Violetdaisy: 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=daks01 post=72707336]Before you decline, have you explored all options first?

Yes I have
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by adeleks: 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
hansmond93:

Hello, please how does the electronic transcript work? I need my undergraduate transcript to be sent electronically to a school in the USA.
Does unilorin send the electronic transcript to the USA's school graduate office email or they fax it to them or something.
Also, I plan to ask a friend in Ilorin go on my behalf. What documents may I have to send to him to carry along.
thanks alot

What I was told in the Pg school is that the transcript will be scanned. Then sent through email.
As per doc... Its stated on the snap shot. Photocopy of your certificate, application letter and proof of payment
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by wasseynewest: 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
Love your maturity here. We are all together catapulting at same goal. Meanwhile, we should alwz alwz endeavour to listen & learn from those who are already above us, even if it's in stages(wes-Ielts-Ita-Aor etc), after all, experience they say is the best teacher.
drcynthia:
I just deleted it. Thank u so much.... definitely won't happen again.... God bless u.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.