Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (909014 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Violetdaisy: 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
daks01:
Before you decline, have you explored all options first?

I have. I am just hoping there are no implications
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by drcynthia(f): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
wasseynewest:
Love your maturity here. We are all together catapulting at same goal. Meanwhile, we should alwz alwz endeavour to listen & learn from those who are already above us, even if it's in stages(wes-Ielts-Ita-Aor etc), after all, experience they say is the best teacher.
thank you......
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by zannie(f): 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
toskeO:

Silent Reader here. September 2018 AOR.

This thread has been a real blessing to me. All I know about this process i learnt by reading from Part 4 and 5. Thanks to those who contribute.

Had to reactivate my account to post this.... I believe you do not need to resend documents when upgrading your ECA with wes. Please see below

https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/how-to-upgrade-your-wes-credential-evaluation-report/

Do we have a whatsapp group for September AOR please....

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zeiya(f): 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DrMrsCK: 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
kakashi12:
I need some clarifications..Can being overweight affect your PR application? I did my medical and my BMI is slightly above 25?

I don't understand. Like people who are overweight are not allowed in Canada?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
"However, if you choose to re-enter the pool, declining an invitation won't affect whether or not you’re invited to apply later."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/submit-profile/respond-invitation.html

No issue. Best to be sure things are set first.
Violetdaisy:
Hello guys pls i need your advice
I got ITA during the last draw and I am yet to make my application. Turns out something came up that affects my finances and I might not meet the application deadline. Do I go ahead and decline?What is(are) the implication(s)?.Would I be asked to give a reason for declining?

My CRS score is 461
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by gabby18: 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hello all, I just started following this thread. Im currently making use of IQAS for assessment purposes and with them, u only get to evaluate ur highest qualification.

I can see with WES they evaluate your highest qualification and WEAC/NECO....I hope this won't be an issue for those using IQAS...

Please advise...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Eduregie: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hi, pls im having the same issues with wes/uniben. How did u go about it?

quote author=raphrulz post=72535517]Haaa testimony time.

I feel relieved on your behalf sef.

I wish u a speedy process.

Cheers**

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by fmsimple(m): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
gracelevel:

Thanks, but please, did you use ICES with DE?

Earlier Parts, confirmed that WES reported such transcripts as incomplete.

Didn't notice anyone using ICES then.

I'm actually trying to be careful as ICES don't refund.

Well Nigerian Bachelor's degrees are largely 4-year duration with a few exceptions. If you're a DE candidate, you may need to prove that your transcripts is complete. If you fail to include that detail, it will be considered as incomplete.

If you desire double assurance, contact ICES directly by email for further advice.

Lastly, I didn't use ICES for my ECA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
Zeiya:

Yes. Active for about 2months now, Send PM to join

Is there also a Whatsapp group for October AOR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Blooit004: 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
Will this waec scratch card request by WES affect applications submitted before they started requesting for scratch cards? I completed my transaction and sent results (delivered) before this scratch card request came to fore.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ramj: 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
Sisi92:
Good morning everyone. I have been reading this thread silently since towards the end of part 4. I have read from part 1 and I appreciate the wealth of knowledge I gleaned. Thank you to everyone who improves the thread. My plan was to begin the ECA process this month, while I have also started preparing for IELTS. But somehow, yesterday we discovered that my hubby is hepatitis B positive. I am negative. I was devastated, I think I read somewhere on this thread of someone whose wife was positive too or something. Please does anyone know what this means for my Canadian dream. Is this the end of the road for us? Please help.

Start treatment ASAP - its not the end of the journey for you. The viral load is the main determining factor - you just need to get his viral load down enough. I am sure if he starts treatment now even before medicals it must have gotten low enough thats depending on the level now. ACT ASAP
Dont give up continue the process.
It is well with you and your husband in Jesus name - Jesus still heals diseases too, so pray.

Je m'appelle Ramj

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ijoseda(m): 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
Na wa o! Thos of us wey get BMI of 29 nko embarassed embarassed embarassed

kakashi12:
I need some clarifications..Can being overweight affect your PR application? I did my medical and my BMI is slightly above 25?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
Being overweight will not affect your PR application.
ijoseda:
Na wa o! Thos of us wey get BMI of 29 nko embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Godisincontrol: 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
Violetdaisy:
Hello guys pls i need your advice
I got ITA during the last draw and I am yet to make my application. Turns out something came up that affects my finances and I might not meet the application deadline. Do I go ahead and decline?What is(are) the implication(s)?.Would I be asked to give a reason for declining?

My CRS score is 461
Thanks

If you decline now,you will get another ITA which will still be declined and the cycle will continue till your finance issues are sorted out while those in need of the ITA will be loosing out. My advise is since you are allowed 60days grace period, wait till the 58/59th day before declining if need be,this is after exhausting all avenues of resolving your issues.

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
drcynthia:
Agent kept asking for more money for A, B, C and D and more....finally when I realised how off key I had gone....I decided to do it myself....the scam was that he said i couldn't apply for EE, I won't get it and my hubby should be the PA.....but because of his age he said he would help hubby get a job offer from Canada then we can apply....so.all the money we paid was for the process for him to help hubby get a job offer from canada.......I was busy then with exams...so after passing my exams...I had more time to do it myself..and it's been going well so far by his grace...I am the PA now.

Those agents sha lol. Big time scammers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by katyamizotta: 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
4wearegreat:
Mount the stage, clear my throat, testing the mic......hello tuair tuair.

My 7th ielts result is out!!!!

Listening 9
Reading 9
Speaking 8.5
Writing 6.5 cry cry

Humbling, frustrating, crazy and annoying "close to perfect result"!! grin grin grin

The 30 June ielts result would have sealed off this trauma but I missed my speaking session (lrws - 9,8,7,N.A)

Please send me a PM if you won't mind reviewing my essays. May almighty God bless you as you volunteer to help.............preparation for the next IELTS don start b dat cool No time to cry over spilled milk. Moreover, I am heading to the registry tomorrow with my bae kiss, so one yamayama ielts result cannot spoil my mood. cool

To those who scaled through, congrats!!
To those of us wey "jonze" better luck next time!!......
Have you requested a remark?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 30watts: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
Please is there a watsapp group for November AOR? If yes how can I join?
Thanks.....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Bossladyorigina: 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hello,

Did you go for IELTS tutorials? If yes, please where was it?
Your result is near perfect.

katyamizotta:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DrMrsCK: 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
Minister for IRCC is committed to increasing immigrant francophone communities outside Quebec. People wet Sabi french, Una don chop luck. Let me remain faithful to my Duolingo. May pay off some day

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Violetdaisy: 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2018
joo2018:
"However, if you choose to re-enter the pool, declining an invitation won't affect whether or not you’re invited to apply later."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/submit-profile/respond-invitation.html

No issue. Best to be sure things are set first.

Ok,thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Violetdaisy: 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
Godisincontrol:

If you decline now,you will get another ITA which will still be declined and the cycle will continue till your finance issues are sorted out while those in need of the ITA will be loosing out. My advise is since you are allowed 60days grace period, wait till the 58/59th day before declining if need be,this is after exhausting all avenues of resolving your issues.

Ok,thanks for the advice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by twetey(m): 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
Kindly create it.
Would love to join too.

30watts:
Please is there a watsapp group for November AOR? If yes how can I join?
Thanks.....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
chuckdee13:
Chill, for PR waka the WES evaluation is different from the one used for APEGA. ECA for PR which is document by document then for APEGA its course by course evaluation. so its not one for all. you'r sadly gonna do it twice either way.

Very correct bro BUT she will not apply for transcripts from school or WAEC again. All she will do is pay WES for upgrade to course by course evaluation 100CAD. She can also pay for WES ICAP 100CAD and WES will store her transcript in their database for life. Future applications to universities and all will cost 30CAD and she will only have to apply online. Thats full bye bye to Nigerian University STRESS.

Imagine the stress and inconvenience we pass through to obtain and verify our documents when we are still fully in Nigeria. Now imagine you have left the shores of this country and want to evaluate from Canada. I pity your case embarassed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Jasmine17(m): 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
chuckdee13:
for ECA I evaluated only my Masters. for APEGA now I'm evaluating my ND, Degree and Masters. they said I should send masters transcript again even though it was an upgrade. I dunno if this is a new habit or what.

Thats where the advantage comes. Go through WES site well. Your answer dey their page.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
Guys, please how long before an application gets transferred from CIO to a visa office?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by katyamizotta: 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
Bossladyorigina:
Hello,

Did you go for IELTS tutorials? If yes, please where was it?
Your result is near perfect.

No tutorials. I studied www.ieltsliz com
www.ieltsbuddy com
and especially https://ieltsonlinetests com/
One hour daily. Two hours weekends for a couple of months.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
chuckdee13:
for ECA I evaluated only my Masters. for APEGA now I'm evaluating my ND, Degree and Masters. they said I should send masters transcript again even though it was an upgrade. I dunno if this is a new habit or what.
see who is here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
katyamizotta:

hmmm

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pharmola: 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
chukoo1:
Good evening e-fam
Please I am looking for a medical slot swap in qlife within 16-23 of this month. I am scheduled for 11th of December.

PM me, I have a single slot for 16th you could take

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.