Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (912030 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Use ur email to send ur certificate. Allow ur Alma mater to do email (transcript) to ICES or ground-mail. Don't tamper what that, no verification phase no dey sweet u, ba?
I get you now!
Thanks all the same!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 10, 2018
Dear Jade, please dont give up! you must never give up! my friend just got her 3rd result and she is finally good to go.
First Attempt: LRWS 7.5,7,7,8.5
2nd attempt: 8.5,8.5,6.5,7.5( remark unsuccessful)
3rd attempt: 8.5,7.5,7,7.5
It can be so frustrating and tense! even i the cheerleader and "encourager" weak sometimes but thank God she kept going. Apply for a remark but resign yourself that it might be unsuccessful and that even if it is you will write again, that will help you stay calm and sane.
@Elfmannisback and @ysteph thanks for your encouragement when i came here to rant about her result, she finally got the right score this morning! CRS is 457! Next ITA is ours!!!
Jadel03:
Guys I am really sad

Listening: 8.5

Reading: 8

Writing: 6.5

Speaking : 8

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Enitan007(m): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2018
I felt the same way when thinking of EOR for the 2nd time but I gave it a shot and it came out positive. If you have the fund, please go ahead. You will come back to share the good news.
sleekchic:

IDP rarely ever changes scores. we have lost 46k to their remark before. don't think we can do that again.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2018
Sandydav:
Dear Jade, please dont give up! you must never give up! my friend just got her 3rd result and she is finally good to go.
First Attempt: LRWS 7.5,7,7,8.5
2nd attempt: 8.5,8.5,6.5,7.5( remark unsuccessful)
3rd attempt: 8.5,7.5,7,7.5
It can be a frustrating and tense! even i the cheerleader and "encourager" weak sometimes but thank God she kept going. Apply for a remark but resign yourself that it might be unsuccessful and that even if it is you will write again, that will help you stay calm and sane.
@Elfmannisback and @ysteph thanks for your encouragement when i came here to rant about her result, she finally got the right score this morning! CRS is 457! Next ITA is ours!!!
Wow.. I'm glad we contributed. My regards to ur friend. Aug 22 is gonna be a fun day!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Do what u want, bro. I just know that PGD requires two semesters and TCE of up to 36. Same with M. Sc.. Two semesters, project and up to 39 or 42 units. With PGD, If u do first exams by Oct/Nov 2018 assuming u have started or intend to start with them this semester ..and start second semester in January 2019, you do exams by May/June.. If u do and finish project by November /Dec 2019, ur certificate will be given to u in January 2020!

Am I right?

This information is very useful
Keep up the good work...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 11:37am On Aug 10, 2018
Izzaylai! shocked shocked shocked grin
Elfmannisback:

Wow.. I'm glad we contributed. My regards to ur friend. Aug 22 is gonna be a fun day!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2018
Newmum0615:
Izzaylai! shocked shocked shocked grin
Better believe! Gonna be fun! Aug 22! U no wan make IRCC conduct a draw that day?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by oluphilip2008(f): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2018
Wow! The thread is really running fast.

Congratulations are in order to all the recipients of the latest showers of PPR.

Sunvick, Quantumk,gaggle, Kwado87 and Mapletins, may you all prosper in the land of Canada.

God, pls, let there be more showers of PPR.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by damzy88: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2018
Why is it so rare to get more than 7 in IELTS writing. Just curious. Your thoughts? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tlontin(m): 11:44am On Aug 10, 2018
I have been following the thread from part 4
My score on the online tool is 438
Ielts score included, work experience,I’m 28 yes old. I choose No for the lmia options, cos I don’t know how it works. Also having a siblings there, I choose no. Can someone actually use a friend in Canada? And how does the lmia works for me? Cos I have started tutorials on the ielts. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by deesmama: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2018
Congratulations guys@
Sunvick, Quantumk,gaggle, Kwado87 and Mapletins, and to those who got ITA and favourable EOR's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by dbaba83: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2018
thanks a lot adazion
God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 4wearegreat: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2018
Mount the stage, clear my throat, testing the mic......hello tuair tuair.

My 7th ielts result is out!!!!

Listening 9
Reading 9
Speaking 8.5
Writing 6.5 cry cry

Humbling, frustrating, crazy and annoying "close to perfect result"!! grin grin grin

The 30 June ielts result would have sealed off this trauma but I missed my speaking session (lrws - 9,8,7,N.A)

Please send me a PM if you won't mind reviewing my essays. May almighty God bless you as you volunteer to help.............preparation for the next IELTS don start b dat cool No time to cry over spilled milk. Moreover, I am heading to the registry tomorrow with my bae kiss, so one yamayama ielts result cannot spoil my mood. cool

To those who scaled through, congrats!!
To those of us wey "jonze" better luck next time!!......

61 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 10, 2018
intswagga:

This information is very useful
Keep up the good work...
C'est d'accord.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 10, 2018
4wearegreat:

Listening 9
Reading 9
Speaking 8.5
Writing 6.5 cry cry

Humbling, frustrating, crazy and annoying "close to perfect result"!! grin grin grin

The 30 June ielts result would have sealed off this trauma but I missed my speaking session (lrws - 9,8,7,N.A)

Please send me a PM if you won't mind reviewing my essays. May almighty God bless you as you volunteer to help.............preparation for the next IELTS don start b dat cool No time to cry over spilled milk. Moreover, I am heading to the registry tomorrow with my bae kiss, so one yamayama ielts result cannot spoil my mood. cool

If I were you, I would go for remark 9,9,8.5 ....then 6.5 in Writing!!! 6.5

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Utonne: 11:52am On Aug 10, 2018
4wearegreat:

Listening 9
Reading 9
Speaking 8.5
Writing 6.5 cry cry

Hi. I admire your persistence and resilience. You are amazing.

I'll advise you to please consider an EOR if you have the funds and be optimistic. It takes about 10 working days. If it's IDP, please follow up with IDP Australia.....x

All the best.....x

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Shinningqueen31(f): 11:53am On Aug 10, 2018
4wearegreat:

Listening 9
Reading 9
Speaking 8.5
Writing 6.5 cry cry

wow I love your spirit, it will definitely end in praise for you. Happy married life in advance

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by luffyhaki: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2018
4wearegreat:

Listening 9
Reading 9
Speaking 8.5
Writing 6.5 cry cry

Im sure its IDP??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2018
4wearegreat:

Listening 9
Reading 9
Speaking 8.5
Writing 6.5 cry cry

You may consider asking for a remark on your Writing. Good luck with your marriage, tomorrow.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Itissettled3: 11:58am On Aug 10, 2018
Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials.

I will love to help you review your essays.

Send me a PM please.

You could also apply for a remark.

4wearegreat:

Listening 9
Reading 9
Speaking 8.5
Writing 6.5 cry cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2018
No. You cannot use a friend in Canada. You can ONLY claim points for a sibling.

"The sibling in Canada must share a mother or father with the principal Express Entry applicant or their spouse or common-law partner. This relationship can be through blood, marriage, common-law partnership or adoption."

Tlontin:
I have been following the thread from part 4
My score on the online tool is 438
Ielts score included, work experience,I’m 28 yes old. I choose No for the lmia options, cos I don’t know how it works. Also having a siblings there, I choose no. Can someone actually use a friend in Canada? And how does the lmia works for me? Cos I have started tutorials on the ielts. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
Taaa gerrat. You know why I am surprised.
Elfmannisback:

Better believe! Gonna be fun! Aug 22! U no wan make IRCC conduct a draw that day?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stonecoldcafe: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
4wearegreat:

Listening 9
Reading 9
Speaking 8.5
Writing 6.5 cry cry

Please remark. If MOD, follow up with Australia. Congratulations on your wedding tomorrow. May it be the start of more beautiful things in both your lives...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Your zeal is remarkable! Please apply for a remark while we prepare for another test. I can help you review your essays. Congrats on your intending nuptial.
4wearegreat:

Listening 9
Reading 9
Speaking 8.5
Writing 6.5 cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Newmum0615:
Taaa gerrat. You know why I am surprised.
Na u sabi...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tojued: 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
4wearegreat:

Remark! Remark! Remark! Remark!
HML in advance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Olha: 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
Remark and rewrite.

4wearegreat:

Listening 9
Reading 9
Speaking 8.5
Writing 6.5 cry cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
grin grin grin
Elfmannisback:

Na u sabi...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tlontin(m): 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
dumprep:
No. You cannot use a friend in Canada. You can ONLY claim points for a sibling.

"The sibling in Canada must share a mother or father with the principal Express Entry applicant or their spouse or common-law partner. This relationship can be through blood, marriage, common-law partnership or adoption."

God bless you ma, what about the lmia option
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 1mlo: 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
LISTENING - 8.5
READING - 8.0
WRITING - 6.5
SPEAKING - 7.0

MOD-

THIS IS MY 3RD TIME OF WRITING- A SHAMBLE RESULT.

PLEASE GUYS, HOW DO SOMEONE DO FOLLOW UP WITH THE AUSTRALIA WHEN APPLYING FOR AOR.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
This IELTS writing matter is becoming a serious matter. Someone will still add MOD IDP and BC to prayer point again. Na wa. All will be well.
4wearegreat:

Listening 9
Reading 9
Speaking 8.5
Writing 6.5 cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.