Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (910314 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by balogunsam(m): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
[quote author=Chinnie4Jesus post=70145852][/quote]
Yes i sumitted the VAC consent form
No, you need not pay the courier
Its 14350 per passport
Cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kmgb:

ECA is not ready,doesn't know when it will be ready,once she misses remarking after the 6weeks mark,its gone forever,you never know what will be happening with CRS by the time ECA is out,trust me that feeling of regret isn't a pretty one in a bid to save 15k

Cc prost80
I thought it is MOD... Carry on. 443 is still OK going forward.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kmgb: 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
4wearegreat:
Mount the stage, clear my throat, testing the mic......hello tuair tuair.

My 7th ielts result is out!!!!

Listening 9
Reading 9
Speaking 8.5
Writing 6.5 cry cry

Chai,pls ask for a remark. Congratulations to you and your bae
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JesusBabyyy: 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
thanks, will do

ghuzy01:

Pls you have to wait till cic respond,they will.calm down
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JesusBabyyy: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
thanks

DonTee07:

You will need to exercise patience till you hear from them, medical should be the last thing to do before you submit spouse info.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kmgb: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
sleekchic:
Listening 9
Reading 7
Writing 6.5
Speaking 8.5

It is well o. Fellow IDP people please you can check yours too.

So sorry about this,pls ask for remark,to do is better than not to do!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tosaned: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
Temas:

Please what date exactly did you applied for the second EOR? I took the July 7 exam and applied for remark on the writing module on 23rd July.

It is three weeks gone now and no information from BC

I submitted on the 20th of July.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kmgb: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
jennie2switt:
Finally done with IELTS after 3 attempts.

LRWS - 8.5, 8, 7.5, 7.5.

To God be the glory! For those that did not get their desired scores, please do not be downcast, one thing is sure... it will end in praise. Don’t give up.

Maxed out, well done!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Temas: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
Tosaned:

I submitted on the 20th of July.

Thank you. I will visit BC next week by God's grace. hopefully I will have a reason to celebrate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Eraytee: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
its so good to come back after just 48hrs and see the showers of blessings. Congrats @sunvick, Quantumk, Kwado87 and Mappletins on your PPR and to all ITA choppers and all that aced their IELTS, I wish y'all a speedy processing.. To all of us at ECA, IELTS, EOR level and everyone at any point in this process Gods grace will find us.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
cannydad:
But what really do this english mean.

Two or more post-secondary credentials with ATLEAST ONE being 3+ years

I didn't see and there other being a upto one year. Has anyone tried the One Semester with a degree and failed?

Go and try it, buddy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tippex(f): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
NanaF:
Missed out on maxing out cry. Was a personal goal for me.

LRSW: 9,8.5,8.5,7

CRS 471

Nne just thank God. Your score is more than enough
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
Uzzyan:
This one that my evaluation says one semester for my college level certificate what do i do to make it valid as two certificate?

ie ECA is Completion of a college-level certificate (one semester) and bachelor's
degree (four years)

The second certificate has to be evaluated as at least 1 year equivalence.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tippex(f): 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
4wearegreat:
Mount the stage, clear my throat, testing the mic......hello tuair tuair.

[b]My 7th ielts result
To those of us wey "jonze" better luck next time!!......

Awww. This result is so painful mehn.

Happy married life on advance jare.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
tippex:

Nne just thank God. Your score is more than enough
She wanted 474!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
It is only the word 'again' that is not there. I believe it applies to applications post ITA.
Uzzyan:

It says runs a risk of not getting an invitation to apply or sponsor. It doesn't exactly say you will not get it again. Context.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tippex(f): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
1mlo:
LISTENING - 8.5
READING - 8.0
WRITING - 6.5
SPEAKING - 7.0

MOD-

THIS IS MY 3RD TIME OF WRITING-

See beautiful result. Please don't give up. Maybe you should get someone to read your practice essays
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
ysteph:
My people please read this link. There is something I did not understand there. The write up on withdrawing application and not getting an invitation to apply again.

What I can deduce is that one would have some explanations to do, perhaps to the reviewing/visa officer on why they withdrew their application. Where he/she isn't satisfied with the explanation, such an applicant risks being refused then and in the future.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
I believe it is applications post ITA that it applies to.
dumprep:
"a client who withdraws their application runs the risk of not receiving a subsequent invitation to apply or invitation to sponsor."

This is serious.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by tippex(f): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
sleekchic:
Listening 9
Reading 7
Writing 6.5
Speaking 8.5

It is well o. Fellow IDP people please you can check yours too.

Sleekchic I have been looking our for your result. What is it with this IDP writing? Do you plan to remark?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
Na wa. This is a lesson to those entering the pool with fake ECA number because of tie break rule.
mcstan18:

What I can deduce is that one would have some explanations to do, perhaps to the reviewing/visa officer on why they withdrew your application. Where he/she isn't satisfied with the explanation, such an applicant risks being refused then and in the future.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
Uzzyan:
So what do i do to see if i can get this sorted? Any courses i can quickly do to get this sorted? My Masters certificate is not ready until sometime next year. Pheewww!!

If you have maxed out IELTS, then I think you should wait for your masters or CRS crash, whichever comes first. The former seems the likelier to get you "there".

However, if you won't mind, give ACCA a shot but that's not my advise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Tlontin(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
mcstan18:

You have a BSc, with 3 points still to claim from IELTS. That should get you to a safe 441 when you grab it. You may also choose to get a second certificate and lift the score to 471 with "2 or more certificates...". If the latter is your preferred choice, indicate and get the possible options.

You cannot claim points for a friend, only family. Good luck
Thanks, but the second option... what are the possible options?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
ysteph:
Na wa. This is a lesson to those entering the pool with fake ECA number because of tie break rule.
Yeah.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
#Copied

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hi everyone, please can both the husband and wife have a profile in the EE pool? To be precise, the wife has been the PA all the while but based on recent developments, the husband as the PA will take their score to 474 from 436. So they intend to create his profile with him as the PA.
Is there any issue with this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Uzzyan: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
mcstan18:

If you have maxed out IELTS, then I think you should wait for your masters or CRS crash, whichever comes first. The former seems the likelier to get you "there".

However, if you won't mind, give ACCA a shot but that's not my advise.

ACCA Never ever!!! I am at 438 right now. I might just risk it get into the pool hoping for the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
DonTee07:
#Copied

What!!! Some January and February AORs haven't passed medicals as at August? Heaven to their rescue.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by happytbaby: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
Okay sir/ma. Sorry I have been offline.

cutieplum:
please can I get in touch with you on this subject matter, it's kinda personal, plus I am post ITA (2weeks ago). Just give me the go ahead to send you a pm.
PS: I have digested the entire thread especially the first page. grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
Uzzyan:
ACCA Never ever!!! I am at 438 right now. I might just risk it get into the pool hoping for the best.

Getting into the pool isn't a risk. People don't get drowned in this pool. wink

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
mcstan18:

What!!! Some January and February AORs haven't passed medicals as at August? Heaven to their rescue.

My brother, I just had to share when I saw....Its crazy mehn!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Tee248490:
Hi everyone, please can both the husband and wife have a profile in the EE pool? To be precise, the wife has been the PA all the while but based on recent developments, the husband as the PA will take their score to 474 from 436. So they intend to create his profile with him as the PA.
Is there any issue with this?

Why not? Open application under his name, with projected score of 474, ITA is certain upper Wednesday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.