Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (908907 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ogamazi001(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
Congratulations to my co IELTS writers today. I hope we all get our desired scores. I'm aiming for 9999 but na only God go fit help me achieve that lol.

Plz wat is happening to first leg of ITA for this month?

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by efueh: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
Thank you grand master cum elder @mcstan18.
I guess I will quickly relay this your soothing reply to end the Cold War predicated on anxiety.
As what God has joined together no suppose suffer any quagmire. Hailings sir!

mcstan18:

This their fear is too much o. There's no cause for alarm yet. Since ITA hasn't arrived, they can change the details in their profile as many times as possible without being penalized. Tell them to change the date to the correct one and gently await their ITA. Change log is only generated for changes made after ITA is received.

Give them your highest assurances that all is well. I don't want to hear that there's still a cold battle in that house. God bless them both for this their level of commitment to a common cause.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Damilola25192: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
Unfortunately, I’m new here and don’t know how to do that. Can you email me pls??
Thanks.

smslive2:
PM me pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hello Guys Pegzzyg drcynthia flyboi1

How can someone increase his/her points without having someone in Canada. I have no Relatives in Canada that I communicate with which can nominate me.

Getting the required points now sees like an impossible task as even if I score 9999 in IELTS, I still need a relative for nomination.

Is there any other secret ways I can improve my points that I don't know about yet?

I'm about to lose hope in this thing. cry cry cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by laraomo: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
I want to send mine on Monday. email me: engrlara @gmail .com
uzo009:
Good day everyone. I have a challenge please. I tried using DHL to send my WAEC scratchcard to WES Canada, and they charged me N23,500 which I think is overpriced. Does anyone know of any cheaper and reliable alternatives?
Also does WES mean we should literally write our REFERENCE NUMBER on the scratchcard or the envelope? Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by MrTeeo: 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
wasseynewest:
My tots and prayers with all our IELTS participants today. May the good lord gratify you with good results.
I heard today's Listening has got some maps in it? Hope una tried una best

The map was a very funny one without an entrance, so one had to concentrate properly and the section one enh. The lady speaker wasn't really clear, probably her accent but God pass them...

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
MrTeeo:

The map was a very funny one without an entrance, so one had to concentrate properly and the section one enh. The lady speaker wasn't really clear, probably her accent but God pass them...
I swear the map no get direction

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Utonne: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
cutieplum:
A very silent reader with a testimony; not PPR though.
I honestly want to thank God for his faithfulness in my family's life today. It's really true that when your hour of decoration is very close, the devil will try in diverse ways to cut your joy. I've been on this journey for years, don't even want to go into those intricate details till my full announcement is complete. For sure I'd give our PPR Professor a run for his money. cheesy So this morning, at about 4am, while we were still asleep my husband suddenly woke up and opened the window, and behold all we saw was a reflection of an inferno from the Generator house! Immediately we started hearing Neighbour's exclaiming 'Fire! Fire oooo!!!' As I looked out of my window, behold the whole generator house was in thick flames. I froze at the sight and my husband raced downstairs with his nephew with a full pack of detergent and buckets to get water downstairs. When the fire was eventually put off, it was traced to the 'I beta pass my generator' that we had bought last year to save us the cost of fuelling our big generator which was rather too expensive to use all night while we slept. Moreso, this was one out of the austerity measures we had taken in the orhustle to secure POF. To make matters worse, the generator that caused this incident was on till about 4am as I recall that was the time that the light went off in my house, but it was shortly after that we started hearing the screams from Neighbours. So it then implies that this ill-fated generator was giving light to my house while it was burning! I still can't comprehend this even as I write this. We did loose our big generator and 2 others belonging to my neighbours. I'm I sad? Yes I am cos my hubby's mood at home nor be here! This is so not the time to acquire properties as we have even earmarked the ones we have for sale as soon as we get our PPR by God's grace. Will I continue to grieve? NO, God forbid that! No life was lost and God knows why this is coming now. I still don't know my fate with my neighbour's whose generators were burnt beyond recognition as I speak. But what I know is that this country has so failed it's citizens. Imagine me paying 13k monthly for NEPA and still have to worry about generating my own light, and yet some folks still try to argue Canada versus Naija. It is well o! I've prayed to God and told Him to use today's incident as a catalyst to grant us a speedy PPR in no distant time and I know IT IS DONE.I honestly do feel better now. Sorry guys for this long epistle, it wasn't the initial plan. I may not be able to reply comments ASAP as my phone battery is almost out too. 'There's no hope of getting a new generator' is the stern warning I keep getting from hubby. *sighs* see you all at 7pm when NEPA would give me light to charge my phone.
It will surely end in praise!

Thank God for this testimony. Thank God that you are alive to share and no live was lost. It is well. It will truly end in praise

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by drcynthia(f): 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
truthsayer009:
Hello Guys Pegzzyg drcynthia flyboi1

How can someone increase his/her points without having someone in Canada. I have no Relatives in Canada that I communicate with which can nominate me.

Getting the required points now sees like an impossible task as even if I score 9999 in IELTS, I still need a relative for nomination
Is there any other secret ways I can improve my points that I don't know about yet?

I'm about to lose hope in this thing. cry cry cry
.....hi hi...I am not sure o, I am a JJC for this waka....I think additional options are Provincial nomination, valid Job offer from Canada also I don't know your marital status...because spouse education and ECA adds about 18-20 points.
Also I don't know Ur degree...if it's Bsc or MSc or HND or two degrees.... whichever way....don't lose hope..I hope this helps...over to my elders. .. ...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
laraomo:
I want to send mine on Monday. email me: engrlara @gmail .com
But they said it is actually not needed as in lieu of verification from the exam bodies. Why sending the scratch card again?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by drcynthia(f): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
ugomnaanny:
I swear the map no get direction
Four of my friends who wrote today...kept complaining of the MAP....hmmmm....it is well.....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JobsInIT: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
efueh:
Still on this issue my people, my friend said her hubby already filled 8th November as trf test date for 27th October MOD test before she asked me which I relayed here and I got the right response.

She has gone to effect the change to 7th November. She wants to find out;
1. Will this affect her transmitted application prior to ITA?
2. If yes can she withdraw her application now and fill in another one as she is sure of getting ITA?
3. What is the effect of revoking Gsckey account? Because she and her hubby are accusing themselves of taking actions that might lead to misrepresentation. There’s Cold War between them as each is saying they won’t forgive the other if his/her actions cause them to stay in Naija for another 5yrs due to ban.
Make una help with advice so this Cold War can be put off.

I advise they both calm down. I did the exact thing they did and I am not fazed. The day I first learnt of my result and date on TRF are not the same jare. This is a long and difficult journey, they need each other more than ever.

Besides, you can change without issues before ITA or write a letter of explanation to accompany your final submission. I didnt even add letter of explanation to mine; they have my TRF number already, they should just confirm themselves. As long as my test score are same and difference is just a day or two between the two dates declared. I am sure theirs is not the first case of this they have seen.

Abeg comfort them that this is a non issue; can be explained easily with LOE. I am in the same boat with them.

They should also remember that Canada needs them as much as they need Canada. By the time I land, they too will realize they got lucky with me just as I did with them; na better person I be grin

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by raphrulz: 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
Wow!! The Lord of host..

Thank you Lord for safety... Thank God no life was lost... indeed these are a some of the sacrifices we make just to get a better life... amnd there is no turning back.

May God grant you speedy PPR.. I can't wait to rate your PPR.

Amen.

cutieplum:
I honestly want to thank God for his faithfulness in my family's life today.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
To whom it may concern i.e. anyone asking how to increase their points

...check this link....Increase your CRS points..it might already be on page 1 somewhere but it's very easy to understand and tells you points for each factor....also says the instances in which spouse can be excluded e.g. not accompanying or already a Canadian citizen or PR.

All the best!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pejuhazel(f): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nah, we were able to finish without any more problems. Thanks
joo2018:
Are you still having the problem?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JobsInIT: 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
cutieplum:
I honestly want to thank God for his faithfulness in my family's life today. It's really true that when your hour of decoration is very close, the devil will try in diverse ways to cut your joy. I've been on this journey for years, don't even want to go into those intricate details till my full announcement is complete. For sure I'd give our PPR Professor a run for his money. cheesy So this morning, at about 4am, while we were still asleep my husband suddenly woke up and opened the window, and behold all we saw was a reflection of an inferno from the Generator house! Immediately we started hearing Neighbour's exclaiming 'Fire! Fire oooo!!!' As I looked out of my window, behold the whole generator house was in thick flames. I froze at the sight and my husband raced downstairs with his nephew with a full pack of detergent and buckets to get water downstairs. When the fire was eventually put off, it was traced to the 'I beta pass my generator' that we had bought last year to save us the cost of fuelling our big generator which was rather too expensive to use all night while we slept. Moreso, this was one out of the austerity measures we had taken in the orhustle to secure POF. To make matters worse, the generator that caused this incident was on till about 4am as I recall that was the time that the light went off in my house, but it was shortly after that we started hearing the screams from Neighbours. So it then implies that this ill-fated generator was giving light to my house while it was burning! I still can't comprehend this even as I write this. We did loose our big generator and 2 others belonging to my neighbours. I'm I sad? Yes I am cos my hubby's mood at home nor be here! This is so not the time to acquire properties as we have even earmarked the ones we have for sale as soon as we get our PPR by God's grace. Will I continue to grieve? NO, God forbid that! No life was lost and God knows why this is coming now. I still don't know my fate with my neighbour's whose generators were burnt beyond recognition as I speak. But what I know is that this country has so failed it's citizens. Imagine me paying 13k monthly for NEPA and still have to worry about generating my own light, and yet some folks still try to argue Canada versus Naija. It is well o! I've prayed to God and told Him to use today's incident as a catalyst to grant us a speedy PPR in no distant time and I know IT IS DONE.I honestly do feel better now. Sorry guys for this long epistle, it wasn't the initial plan. I may not be able to reply comments ASAP as my phone battery is almost out too. 'There's no hope of getting a new generator' is the stern warning I keep getting from hubby. *sighs* see you all at 7pm when NEPA would give me light to charge my phone.

It will end in praise dear. Darkest time is just before dawn.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by pejuhazel(f): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
Thanks, we were able to complete without any further issues.
wasseynewest:
Pls, type Canada immigration registration on YouTube and search for dream abroad's explanation of the said topic. That shld take you through the process conveniently.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by cutieplum(f): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
Thank you Sir
raphrulz:
Wow!! The Lord of host..

Thank you Lord for safety... Thank God no life was lost... indeed these are a some of the sacrifices we make just to get a better life... amnd there is no turning back.

May God grant you speedy PPR.. I can't wait to rate your PPR.

Amen.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by cutieplum(f): 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
Thanks sis, appreciated!
Utonne:

Thank God for this testimony. Thank God that you are alive to share and no live was lost. It is well. It will truly end in praise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by drcynthia(f): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
cutieplum:
It is well....It will end in praise.....May God continue to bless and protect us all....Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by cutieplum(f): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
Wow! Just wow!!! Robbed in broad daylight? I rejoice with your family for the lives that were spared.
Sthill5:

Deep sigh!
I was thinking the same thing last week when my brother was robbed in broad DAYLIGHT in Lagos in his car at 7:30am in a non moving traffic in Lagos!

They pointed guns at him and the two other people in the car with him

No one did anything and there were soldiers nearby. I weep for this country

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
efueh:
Still on this issue my people, my friend said her hubby already filled 8th November as trf test date for 27th October MOD test before she asked me which I relayed here and I got the right response.

She has gone to effect the change to 7th November. She wants to find out;
1. Will this affect her transmitted application prior to ITA?
2. If yes can she withdraw her application now and fill in another one as she is sure of getting ITA?
3. What is the effect of revoking Gsckey account? Because she and her hubby are accusing themselves of taking actions that might lead to misrepresentation. There’s Cold War between them as each is saying they won’t forgive the other if his/her actions cause them to stay in Naija for another 5yrs due to ban.
Make una help with advice so this Cold War can be put off.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This is what happens when wifey puts too much pepper inside the Saturday Nkwobi.
They should go and rest jare, they don't have any problems
Cold war ko warm battle ni
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by daks02: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
Return ke? No return o, the money has to be yours thats why its called a gift. The person will not collect the money back from you, its a gift to help with your eventual settlement.

drcynthia:

Hmmm....well....depends on how long your sister gave you the money for.
I would have suggested that when she sends the balance do a gift deed then put the money in FD or Do TBILLS....this way u can print bank statement for the recent transactions only and all add your FD or TBILLS Cert....

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by cutieplum(f): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
Amen, thank you Sir.
mcstan18:

My dear, there's nothing more I can say in addition but just to thank God for the life of your family. The destroyer came to steal but he found nothing in you. The Lord will hear and answer the deepest prayers of your heart
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by cutieplum(f): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
[So true, already celebrating ahead. Thank so much.quote author=JobsInIT post=72856163]

It will end in praise dear. Darkest time is just before dawn.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by efueh: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
Thank you both @JobsInIT and @Ifeoma77.
I guess all replies thus far have collapsed the Berlin Wall that was under construction, as they
are relieved now. Information is key!
Thank you for coming to their rescue.

Ifeoma77:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This is what happens when wifey puts too much pepper inside the Saturday Nkwobi.
They should go and rest jare, they don't have any problems
Cold war ko warm battle ni
cheesy
JobsInIT:

I advise they both calm down. I did the exact thing they did and I am not fazed. The day I first learnt of my result and date on TRF are not the same jare. This is a long and difficult journey, they need each other more than ever.

Besides, you can change without issues before ITA or write a letter of explanation to accompany your final submission. I didnt even add letter of explanation to mine; they have my TRF number already, they should just confirm themselves. As long as my test score are same and difference is just a day or two between the two dates declared. I am sure theirs is not the first case of this they have seen.

Abeg comfort them that this is a non issue; can be explained easily with LOE. I am in the same boat with them.

They should also remember that Canada needs them as much as they need Canada. By the time I land, they too will realize they got lucky with me just as I did with them; na better person I be grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
Thank you very much Ifeoma,this is exactly what was on my mind when someone suggested i only do for the recent one.

Thank you...I was scared about the 95% gift of my POF but i will do as adviced
Ifeoma77:

Just do the gift deed for all. There absolutely nothing wrong in using a gift deed.

Meanwhile we've seen cases here where the applicant received adr for one year account balance. If that happens to you what then will you do?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by drcynthia(f): 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
Barryston:
Thank you Dr.Cynthia..I want to do everything i can to have a peace of mind after submitting my application hence why I'm afraid of doing gift deed for only the recent transaction...i would consider all my options..I really appreciate your inputs. Thanks aloot
uwc...all the best

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.