Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (910264 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 5:57am On Aug 14, 2018
Statement from the office of the Honourable Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship on the progress made by IRCC and plans for the future:
https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/canadas-immigration-system-continues-to-innovate-and-deliver-better-service-690739101.html
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by brosjay2k17: 6:38am On Aug 14, 2018
Easy for people to blame their inadequacy on others
Dotcman:

You are spot on .. total money spent on Ielts no be here, plus 2 MOD REMARK, last BC remark came out fruitful, sincerely I curse MOD anytime I think about them. Last Ielts payment was borrowed, Thank God it came out fruitful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Osaze007: 6:40am On Aug 14, 2018
5 more days to Ontario

46 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 14, 2018
Osaze007:
5 more days to Ontario
Yeah
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Dyolahh: 6:45am On Aug 14, 2018
Ghen Ghen

Osaze007:
5 more days to Ontario
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by adamawa: 7:11am On Aug 14, 2018
House , please assist your brother ooo. I want to know if biometrics is needed at this stage with Police character certificate and medical. I am confused as per those that got their ITA after July 31, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ruicosta2000: 7:14am On Aug 14, 2018
brosjay2k17:

Because you wrote with MOD and got a 7.5? That score has made you adequate abi. If you don't have any reasonable thing to say, why not jump and pass. Must you comment. Better thank God for you own and face front.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Hephgirl: 7:20am On Aug 14, 2018
smslive2:
Mama niyen... who oo, make i run
#picksrace
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bronze25(f): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2018
Osaze007:
5 more days to Ontario

Drum rolls.... Congratulations Osazee.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Dotcman: 7:30am On Aug 14, 2018
brosjay2k17:

Who is talking to this one ? I know you are one of those MOD staff, biko face your front Abeg

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 7:32am On Aug 14, 2018
Make sure you post your landing gist here.
Osaze007:
5 more days to Ontario

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ysteph: 7:33am On Aug 14, 2018
Mr. Adequate
brosjay2k17:

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 14, 2018
adamawa:
House , please assist your brother ooo. I want to know if biometrics is needed at this stage with Police character certificate and medical. I am confused as per those that got their ITA after July 31, 2018
Why the spamming? Use this strength to read up, abeg. No be by force to read for u! Qu'est-ce que s'est passé?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 7:47am On Aug 14, 2018
grin grin grinde President
teeteelardey:
this mama niyen sounds very familiar�
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by msboyeh: 7:50am On Aug 14, 2018
brosjay2k17:

Some people just talk without Sense. Who made you judge and jury over other people's personal struggles, a lot of people are silent readers on this trend because they don't want people like you to make a joke of there life stories. Bro, this journey is not an easy one, some of us need the moral support and not your bad mouth

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 8:44am On Aug 14, 2018
Thanks dear.
MamaKs:

My dear congrats on your PPR. I'll be joining you soon by in canny
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 8:45am On Aug 14, 2018
Send a mail to London at 9am prompt. I assure you, you will get that PPR today. angry
Julie2018:
My ADR has been "Not applicable" for about two weeks now after i submitted my ADR,they need to come and sneak up on me asap.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Aig842: 8:47am On Aug 14, 2018
Hello MummyJay....how that way na? Trust all is going great. As to your question, I think it will depend on the institution, course and nature of the PGD, but I think it should be a one year college certificate equivalent.

I may be wrong, posting details of the pgd will help someone contribute better.
MummyJaygirls:
Abeg who has done PGD evaluation with wes? What’s d evaluation rated as?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 8:50am On Aug 14, 2018
Na 5am e enter o. I still dey sleep. I'll respond.
omidan21:

New mum ohh I send u a PM message .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by NanaF: 9:02am On Aug 14, 2018
ruicosta2000:

Because you wrote with MOD and got a 7.5? That score has made you adequate abi. If you don't have any reasonable thing to say, why not jump and pass. Must you comment. Better thank God for you own and face front.

brosjay2k17 works with MOD. He only comments on posts that are MOD related. I wrote with MOD but i recommend BC over MOD.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by luffyhaki: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2018
NanaF:

brosjay2k17 works with MOD. He only comments on posts that are MOD related. I wrote with MOD but i recommend BC over MOD.

lol grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Threemg: 9:36am On Aug 14, 2018
About some pages behind, someone talked about Prime Medical Consultant in PHC planning to stop carrying out medicals or has stopped. I'm sorry to say that information is untrue or probably the person misinterpreted the message. I've been in touch with them and they confirmed nothing of such. Medicals' still handled by them

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by revenant: 9:36am On Aug 14, 2018
adosjun:

When was that? I heard they just increased the transcript and verification amount to 15k while courier service 20k.
That was February, 2017.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 14, 2018
Good morning house, please I need clarification on my work experience.
I worked In a bakery before I got admission after secondary school
2008 to 2010,
then from 2011 to 2015 I was in University getting my degree.
Then I went for Nysc in 2016 in a school , I served as a teacher .
From 2017 till date I have been into business , I own a store.

Will it be acceptable to use my pre University work experience combined with my NYSC to claim 3 years experience ?
Because it is part of my last ten years experience abi.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Shinningstar201: 9:40am On Aug 14, 2018
Osaze007:
5 more days to Ontario

Osaze!!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Aig842: 9:43am On Aug 14, 2018
Is that work experience in Noc A, B or O?
victory4me:
Good morning house, please I need clarification on my work experience.
I worked In a bakery before I got admission after secondary school
2008 to 2010,
then from 2011 to 2015 I was in University getting my degree.
Then I went for Nysc in 2016 in a school , I served as a teacher .
From 2017 till date I have been into business , I own a store.

Will it be acceptable to use my pre University work experience combined with my NYSC to claim 3 years experience ?
Because it is part of my last ten years experience abi.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 14, 2018
It is NOC B , 6332
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by dandy00: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2018
joo2018:
Na, don't think so. It is just for those who schooled in good ol' naija. Even Syria and Iraq no get affected. As long as you evaluate your M.Sc only, you should be ok.
Check this tool to ease your mind: https://www.wes.org/ca/partners/required-documents/

Please is it now compulsory to Add WAEC certificate before Bsc or Msc can be evaluated?..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zeiya(f): 10:05am On Aug 14, 2018
adamawa:

You will be sent details of how and where to do your biometrics after submission . ( After AOR)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by dandy00: 10:05am On Aug 14, 2018
olajide2428:

Good day to you too, you are to Evaluate your highest degree(Msc In your own case) first then start preparing for Ielts .Most Importantly Familiarize your self with the initial pages of the thread............

Please is it now compulsory to Add WAEC certificate before Bsc or Msc can be evaluated by WES?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by NanaF: 10:09am On Aug 14, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.