Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,429 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (910087 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Threemg: 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
ChandlerBing:

I highly doubt myself and about 2 other people that posted about this issue misinterpreted it or heard them wrong. They very clearly told me last Thursday was the last day they would carry out medicals. While I was there they told nothing less than 8 callers same thing on the phone and informed them that unless they could find their way to Prime before 12 noon, they would have to go to Lagos or Abuja. Something may have changed between now and then. But that's what they said.

My point exactly negating that "suspended till further notice" part. The lady said they've got lots of cases on ground to be treated and won't want to further pile up cases until they are done with the current ones
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ndkings1:
Hello guys
My friend got into got into the pool...
Your friend is outrightly going against IRCC policies, and you're not discreet about it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
[quote author=Ndkied if caught? [/quote]

You should not be asking such questions here please! Atleast be discreet.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
Una no dey learn!
Ndkings1:
Hello guys
My friend Is getting barned if caught?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nairasurplus:
Brothers/Sisters in the house,
I intend to use ICES for my ECA. On their site, I saw that the colour copies ( front and back) of transcripts are to be sent by the client. My question is, will the colour copies be sent by my university or will I be the one to send the colour copies separately to ICES.
Please reply me.
If you read some pages back, this question was answered by elfmannisback and one other person. Assignment!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bankee(f): 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hello House,

Silent observer, all of una well done.
Great collaborations in the house.

Biko , my delimma, now that WES has added Final Secondary Examination Results.
Me I did NECO and WAEC (2000) but I used NECO to gain admission.
I didn't pass my sciences in WAEC ( I had D's) but I had my maths and English.

1. How do I get NECO transcript?
2. Can I use my WAEC because i fear NECO might not be so put together.

Anyone used NECO transcript, how do I go about it.
Thanks ,

Help a brethren!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
NanaF:

Thought it’s for your friend not you
What is that suppose to mean? Please mind your choice of words.
If I happen to be the one why would I lie? So that you won't beat me, kill me or throw tantrums at me like you just did?

Guys, I'm sorry for the question if it is inappropriate.
3 of my friends and I are currently on this journey(on different stages) just like all of us on here.

The reason why the guy's boss gave him 3years reference letter is because he has worked with other organizations on the same job description before joining his company last year may 2017. It's actually a teaching job... The guy has taught for 2 years before gaining admission and completed his degree then joined this present school as a copper.

Before I do anything I'm not sure of I ask for advice which I do heed.
I don't do nor encourage fogery .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ethelia(f): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ndkings1:

Before I do anything I'm not sure of I ask for advice which I do heed.
I don't do nor encourage fogery .

Your friend might be in for a lot of trouble. Assuming he went for NYSC immediately after graduating, that means his 3 years work experience will start counting before his graduation date, correct? Thats already a red flag.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
@DonTee07, Please Lovell234 is trying to reach you.

This one you are observing from background, silent mode no fit you please.

Surface and help people biko. wink wink wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
Please edit your quote and take out the comment. The post has been reported. Hopefully, the initial post won't show anymore.
ottawasenators:
This is not good i must say. they may find out one way or the other. may be on the fellows facebook page, they will see one picture saying my first day @ my first job.lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
Remove his post from your quote biko.
wurdz:
grin grin grinYour friend though

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nazor83: 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Thanks bro

exquisef:
gtb naira card way cheaper than gtb dollar card for CAD transactions
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
The reason for the Final Secondary Examination Results is not to determine how many credits/distinction you had. Since you are not evaluating for admission purposes. It is already in the public domain that WES is trying to establish the DOB for applicants. So you can use your WEAC!
bankee:
Hello House,

Biko , my delimma, now that WES has added Final Secondary Examination Results.
Me I did NECO and WAEC (2000) but I used NECO to gain admission.
I didn't pass my sciences in WAEC ( I had D's) but I had my maths and English.

1. How do I get NECO transcript?
2. Can I use my WAEC because i fear NECO might not be so put together.

Anyone used NECO transcript, how do I go about it.
Thanks ,

Help a brethren!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
What annoys me most is the fact that people who genuinely have circumstances such as being paid salary in cash or can't get reference letters from their employers will bear the brunt of all these rubbish questions some of you ask here.
@justwise, please in the name of everything we hold sacred on this thread, henceforth, anybody that asks any incriminating question here should be banned indefinitely. It should not be up for discussion. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! We have pleaded and cajoled, but no one is taking it serious. I will keep reporting any post that contravenes this simple rule. It is enough. If you insist on cutting corners, don't let us know about it. We really are not interested.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
Remove his post from your quote please.
Nazor83:
Let us not trivialise this forum. We are doing serious business here. Something that may end up changing peoples destiny and lives for good.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
Newmum0615:
Remove his post from your quote please.
Bwahahshaha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Pacowo: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
o2:
I have a four months old baby. For the communication in english i picked No. Then i explained in my LOE that he is still a baby and cant communicate in any language yet.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
Abegi.. Spare me oh.. I still get rude, arrogant and sensitive comments oh.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by JonJon2017: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
Please seniors, how did you guys cope with the nervousness during the waiting period. My AOR is 25 July, and I am yet to get MEP. I think this wait period is the toughest part of the whole application process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ArcUgo(m): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
bankee:
Hello House,

Check this post on how to send NECO Result

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bizguru000: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
Newmum0615:
What annoys me most is the fact that people who genuinely have circumstances such as being paid salary in cash or can't get reference letters from their employers will bear the brunt of all these rubbish questions some of you ask here.
@justwise, please in the name of everything we hold sacred on this thread, henceforth, anybody that asks any incriminating question here should be banned indefinitely. It should not be up for discussion. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! We have pleaded and cajoled, but no one is taking it serious. I will keep reporting any post that contravenes this simple rule. It is enough. If you insist on cutting corners, don't let us know about it. We really are not interested.

To think this is coming from someone who has received PPR but is still very much concerned with how our image could be seriously dented as a result of NDkings post. Let us learn to be our brothers keeper. We should learn to leave doors open for others to follow.

its similar to those who are unable to obtain visiting visas to foreign lands legitimately because of those who illegitimately obtained same

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
Newmum0615:
Na the spoon-feeding wey we dey talk be that. What happened to politely asking the person to read up? Before afternoon, someone else will ask the same question again.

I hope the trend changes soon
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lol. Just 3 weeks and you are nervous? Get your mind of it o. You don't know which VO your file will be transferred to. Better not to raise your hopes up high. Get busy with other things in your best interest. It shall end in praise.
JonJon2017:
Please seniors, how did you guys cope with the nervousness during the waiting period. My AOR is 25 July, and I am yet to get MEP. I think this wait period is the toughest part of the whole application process.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
efueh:
Watch this video to the end and find reasons to keep your EE dreams alive no matter the odds.
https://twitter.com/realffk/status/1029140925656850432?s=21

Word
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Aig842: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
@Elfmannisback With the kind things wey I don dey see for sometime now, be like say you dey learn work o. Some people mouth no just pure kai!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
Newmum0615:

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ethelia:

Your friend might be in for a lot of trouble. Assuming he went for NYSC immediately after graduating, that means his 3 years work experience will start counting before his graduation date, correct? Thats already a red flag.
He worked as teacher in a private school in kano between 2010 to 2012.
He went for his degree December 2012 and finished December 2016.
Started working with the school as corps member June 2017 till present... Is not up to 3years?

Why asked is because he never spent the whole three years in the present organization.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ethelia(f): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ndkings1:

Is a bachelors degree (at the least) not required before one can claim to be a qualified teacher? Check the NOC requirements. Its like saying you worked as an accountant before getting your accounting degree. It's not about whether he has a total of 3 years or not, the years of experience obtained before he got his degree might not be seen as valid. So even if he had worked the complete 3 years in that school, its questionable that he got employed there before he graduated.

Disclaimer: I am not a CIC agent and so my explanation is based on logical reasoning, common sense and previous discussions on the threads.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by adamawa: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Why the spamming? Use this strength to read up, abeg. No be by force to read for u! Qu'est-ce que s'est passé?

If you have the answer why can’t you assist, that the problem with Nigerians , because through certain steps others must do the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo... Twisting and Turning! grin grin grin
Ndkings1:

He worked as teacher in a private school in kano between 2010 to 2012.
He went for his degree December 2012 and finished December 2016.
Started working with the school as corps member June 2017 till present... Is not up to 3years?

Why asked is because he never spent the whole three years in the present organization.
Ndkings1:

The reason why the guy's boss gave him 3years reference letter is because...

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mosky47: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
A

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.