Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (910082 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lol.. Only IRCC knows, but people are hoping for Wed Aug 22 based on trends.
ADEBOSUN:

Abi which day be next ITA announcement? cry

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stonecoldcafe: 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
JonJon2017:
Please seniors, how did you guys cope with the nervousness during the waiting period. My AOR is 25 July, and I am yet to get MEP. I think this wait period is the toughest part of the whole application process.

I tell you some things that have been helping me minus my fishing, gardening and farming cheesy

Did you attend the Planning for Canada information session?

Have you gone through your MAP and the information on the flash drive?

Did you try contacting the numerous agencies that have reached out to you after the information session?

Have you done your CV Canada style?

Do you know your destination city and have you gotten more information about the place yet?

Do you know if you require any bridging programs or if your job needs to be licensed in Canada?

Have you read information from our sister thread @ https://www.nairaland.com/3617393/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant

After all said and done, of course you'll still think about your application especially when the first AOR's from your set (the ones that get in 3 weeks/4 weeks) start getting PPR but then such is life... Try the steps above

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ADEBOSUN(m): 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lol. You'd be surprised say no be only IRCC know oh. For this PR waka, some people will compute regression analysis based on historical trends to give you the next date. Them de predict PPR date sef. embarassed embarassed embarassed grin

...The hustle is real!

joo2018:
Lol.. Only IRCC knows, but people are hoping for Wed Aug 22 based on trends.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ADEBOSUN(m): 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
This Canadian CV format, who get sample biko? Never too early to start.

stonecoldcafe:

I tell you some things that have been helping me minus my fishing, gardening and farming cheesy

Did you attend the Planning for Canada information session?

Have you gone through your MAP and the information on the flash drive?

Did you try contacting the numerous agencies that have reached out to you after the information session?

Have you done your CV Canada style?

Do you know your destination city and have you gotten more information about the place yet?

Do you know if you require any bridging programs or if your job needs to be licensed in Canada?

Have you read information from our sister thread @ https://www.nairaland.com/3617393/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant

After all said and done, of course you'll still think about your application especially when AOR's from your set start getting PPR but then such is. life...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by TEECANN: 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
JonJon2017:
Please seniors, how did you guys cope with the nervousness during the waiting period. My AOR is 25 July, and I am yet to get MEP. I think this wait period is the toughest part of the whole application process.

Calm down. We have the same AOR. I haven't acheived MEP too(and same for many of our AOR compatriots), For an averagely regular application, it's even too early to expect MEP now na.

Go and keep yourself busy or else you'll just give yourself unnecessary heartache.

It will end in praise IJN

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
I'm done with you. grin grin grin
smslive2:
Please look through, there are 2 links to IELTS resources there IELTS Materials

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Dotcman: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
stonecoldcafe:

After all said and done, of course you'll still think about your application especially when the first AOR's from your set (the ones that get in 3 weeks/4 weeks) start getting PPR but then such is life... Try the steps above

Take Five!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
The key point is the internship pre-graduation or post-graduation? Pre-graduation doesn't count. IRCC also states that internship must not be unpaid.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html
veleta:

Paid internship counts as work experience once it falls under NOC O,A or B.We should put caveat if we are not very sure on certain information we give out.
mcstan18:

You're a good sibling. I think you should direct them to this forum so they get to see things for themselves, firsthand. Sadly, the 1 year internship won't count as acceptable work experience for the one sibling. The other sibling is fine. You should drag them to page 1 of this thread to complete your good deed. They'll be grateful to you for the kind gesture.
cc: Darlken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Transformium: 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
grin You have been busy.
jelmusboy:
That's how I met HappyTBaby physically today... Let me come and be going
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
Oshee!!!
ADEBOSUN:
Lol. You'd be surprised say no be only IRCC know oh. For this PR waka, some people will compute regression analysis based on historical trends to give you the next date. Them de predict PPR date sef. embarassed embarassed embarassed grin

...The hustle is real!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by radec: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
@Utonne , and those who used EOR; when is the time to notify idpaustralia about the request and what should be the content of the mail. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stonecoldcafe: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
Dotcman:

Take Five!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ayusco85(m): 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
Shyee:

If you read some pages back, this question was answered by elfmannisback and one other person. Assignment!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Enitan007(m): 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
I did exactly a week after applying for EOR.
radec:
@Utonne , and those who used EOR; when is the time to notify idpaustralia about the request and what should be the content of the mail. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Chicituababe: 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ok grin
doncorleone:

He meant ADR.. I thought he meant AOR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Utonne: 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
radec:

I followed up with IDP Australia exactly 5 days after my EOR and they responded graciously the same day.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by HighBK: 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Congratulations! So u guys got married before submitting the eAPR and he got the ITA as a single man?

Exactly. ITA received as a single man, added wife before submitting thye eAPR.

As long as the new CRS Points is above the cutoff for the ITA draw, it is allowed.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by neni83: 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hello everyone,
Please has anyone had an issue on a wrong date of birth printed on their degree transcript? I will need help on how they were able to resolve this please,as this affects my ECA from WES, and WES is saying I should get in touch with d Sch to send a revised transcript with the correct date of birth...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ayusco85(m): 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Congratulations! So u guys got married before submitting the eAPR and he got the ITA as a single man?

You just took it out from my hands, was abt asking same question. I love this. That was really smart
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Vancouver4(f): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
Can March 8 2014 to March 7 2015 be counted as one year?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by veleta: 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
Obviously 1 year internship is post grad and it's applicable to Lab Tech guys.Nice job you posted the link so the poster can read.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ayusco85(m): 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
Vancouver4:

Depends if one of the years is a leap year
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
Wes already told you what to do... What else do you want na? Abi you have something you want to share with the rest of the football team? I am trying to understand your request
neni83:
Hello everyone,
Please has anyone had an issue on a wrong date of birth printed on their degree transcript? I will need help on how they were able to resolve this please,as this affects my ECA from WES, and WES is saying I should get in touch with d Sch to send a revised transcript with the correct date of birth...

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
Newmum0615:
What annoys me most is the fact that people who genuinely have circumstances such as being paid salary in cash or can't get reference letters from their employers will bear the brunt of all these rubbish questions some of you ask here.
@justwise, please in the name of everything we hold sacred on this thread, henceforth, anybody that asks any incriminating question here should be banned indefinitely. It should not be up for discussion. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! We have pleaded and cajoled, but no one is taking it serious. I will keep reporting any post that contravenes this simple rule. It is enough. If you insist on cutting corners, don't let us know about it. We really are not interested.

That i do all the time as soon as i see one of those dubious questions.

Its really refreshing to read comments here against fraudulent activities

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Vancouver4(f): 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
ayusco85:

Depends if one of the years is a leap year
That's my NYSC year o
Using NYSC year as part of work experience still make me confuse.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
HighBK:

Exactly. ITA received as a single man, added wife before submitting thye eAPR.

As long as the new CRS Points is above the cutoff for the ITA draw, it is allowed.
OK. Carry on.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jhoci: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
I got the below schedule from them. If you haven't registered yet, try to do so.

Fyorgyn:

I did

smiley

I asked if there will be another session in Abuja and they replied in the affirmative smiley... it will be sometime in October, all things being equal.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by DadR: 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
Yes, this is even 1 year & 1 month. March 2014 - February 2015 is 12 months = 1 year.

Vancouver4:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
is it ok for my primary NOC to be a job i did 6 to10 years ago. I worked as an admin assistant during my NYSC
2008 to 2010,was still there after service, then in September 2010-Nov 2012 , i worked as an administrative assistant too in a different company before i moved to the bank as a customer service officer Nov 2012 till this year...Customer service is under NOC "C" which does not qualify for EE.
so i am left with my experience between Nov2008-Nov2012.....Hope the year i had this experience wont be an issue?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Kods1900: 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
grin grin grin Thanks bro.

ADEBOSUN:
Bros, a beg wear something. No naked swimming for here angry .congratulations mehn! August 25 is your new name. grin grin

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Vancouver4(f): 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
DadR:
Yes, this is even 1 year & 1 month. March 2014 - February 2015 is 12 months = 1 year.

It's going to be a huge relief then

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.