Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP (23289 Views)

2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 / 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC / 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Diy09: 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
2019 election will be an interesting one
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by nairavsdollars(f): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
He cant win in his ward. Outside Gombe who knows Dankwambo?

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by meforyou1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Only
Atiku
Can
Defeat
Buhari
Mark
My
Words

Others
Are
Agent
Of
APC sent to distabilize PDP
i prefer tambuwal to atiku.

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by ozodigboo(m): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
frowland:

Funny! Oh, now you don't want the defectors again? Abeg keep kwankwaso and Saraki... make all the 4 sef be president at once, no shaking.

Atiku- SE president
Saraki - SW president
Kwankwaso - NW
Dankwambo - NE presido
it's not funny.
Dankwambo is a political lightweight in the North compared to Buhari.
he stands no chance.

2 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by dominique(f): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
This PDP's primary election is going to be interesting, could get bloody.

3 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by gaby(m): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Toecyn:
He won't even go past the primary election of his party. The financial might of Atiku and Kwankwaso will dwarf his ambition.

I'm very sure he's got the financial clout. That's a former accountant general of the federation. With the Nigerian way, who audit him time?

2 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Only
Atiku
Can
Defeat
Buhari
Mark
My
Words

Others
Are
Agent
Of

Selfish personal interest is the downfall of the Blackman. Who knows Dankwambo ?

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by ozodigboo(m): 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
meforyou1:
in the North, Tambuwal can never defeat Buhari outside his native sokoto state.

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by frowland(m): 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
ozodigboo:

it's not funny.
Dankwambo is a political lightweight in the North compared to Buhari.
he stands no chance.

That one concern PDP supporters.
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
I dislike this man with passion, has no respect for corpers in his state, him & his cronies always send representatives during swearing in & passing out parades, even the chief Justice of the state no dey come HIMSELF, yeyeye governor. They never give good accommodation to corpers & don't pay a dime while expecting you to work like a slave.

Also he enjoys delaying his workers salaries, very useless MAN

2 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by meforyou1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
ozodigboo:

true talk. Atiku should be given the ticket. We need to kick out these hopeless APC sadists in 2019.
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by meforyou1(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
Jiang:
I dislike this man with passion, has no respect for corpers in his state, him & his cronies always send representatives during swearing in & passing out parades, even the chief Justice of the state no dey come HIMSELF, yeyeye governor. They never give good accommodation to corpers & don't pay a dime while expecting you to work like a slave.

Also he enjoys delaying his workers salaries, very useless MAN
which state is he governing sef? I have lost touch with namea of northern governors. They are just like millipede too too many to remember

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by dalaman: 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
If only most Nigerians know what they want, they would have elected this man to be the next president. But majority of Nigerians don't know what they want so they'll vote for PMB.
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Only
Atiku
Can
Defeat
Buhari
Mark
My
Words

Others
Are
Agent
Of

my friend please before you talk next time, look at the history of Buharis votes in the north since 2003 he has been contesting elections . Buhari has never lost in the North West and north East. with only the exception of 2003 when he lost kaduna to OBJ otherwise buhari has won every state NW and NE every time and by huge margins each time!!!! Again the only exception was 2007 in kaduna where his victory over yaradua was marginal. In 2007 he defeated both Atiku(10 to 1) and yaradua even in their own states. go and check the results please. the only part of the North that is vulnerable is the middle belt and 1) the number of votes there is relatively small 2) buhari will win some states 3) in the states where he loses, the margin wont be huge 4) Buhari's total loss in all the NE states will be made up in Katsina alone.

Buhari is an untouchable phenomenon in the North!! In 4 elections that Buhari has contested NOBODY has even come close to him in the core North!!

2 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by RealityShot: 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
ozo13:
D way I dey laugh ds PDP matter ehn
the north has noticed a flaw in our push to remove Buhari!

they have flooded into pdp which will guarantee the North get to rule for 12 years straight if they can remove buhari with PDP!

chai.. Other regions loose either way (Buhari or no Buhari)

maybe this was their plan from the start!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by seborrhic: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
On paper formidable but does he control or can he garner a vast war chest?I think not.
Whoever will defeat APC would need a formidable war chest,despite the fact that any candidate would be far better than Buhari, because this government and its cronies in the states are ready to outdo Jonathan in emptying the treasury to ensure that buhari is not defeated.
That's why in as much as the likes of Atiku and Saraki have issues of their own,aside being far more intellectually and even commensically more adept than Buhari,they have on their own and can also draw enough war chest that will make a Buhari reelection a herculean task.
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by ObaIgwe1: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
meforyou1:

ozodigboo:

Tambuwal will not even get up to 50% of the votes from Sokoto.

3 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by wakeupafricanyo: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
Here comes Nigeria president 2019
Young tested technocrat
DANKWAMBO IS THE MAN
CARRY GO SIR
#OUR PVC IS READY.

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by blacknp(m): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
Merimental:
d man who will giv d incumbent govt a run 4 der popularity....Pdp all d way
d air is starting to smell democracy again....all hands must be on deck to get rid of dis autocratic govt..
You must be an autocratic failure?that was the same way Jonathan gave us that stupid slogan "Breath of fresh air" after the elections him and his brothers who are a thousand times worse than Ali Baba & The Forty Thieves decided to empty the treasury with stealing of public funds is not corruption? Now they want to return from the back.

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Susu888(m): 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
Any individual having a doubt of president buhari winning in the north is jst day dreaming! Buhari in the north is unstoppable..... the king in the North

Kiss the truth kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by blacknp(m): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
wakeupafricanyo:
Here comes Nigeria president 2019
Young tested technocrat
DANKWAMBO IS THE MAN
CARRY GO SIR
#OUR PVC IS READY.

Sorry to bust your bubble,please where is Gombe State and what is the capital?It will be mission impossible for a Citizen from Gombe State to pick the presidential ticket from the North,the state is too small in the electoral collage,only states like Kano,kaduna,katsina,sokoto have the delegates in numbers to deliver,which they won't still stand a chance in all honesty against President Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by windwayltd: 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
U were Warned That:PM BUHARI is Not YOUR FELLOW POLI-THIEFIAN, PM BUHARI is A Temple, BUHARI An Oracle, BUHARI IS A SHRINE, BUHARI AN IDLE, BUHARI A God Sent AND Reserved TO Rescue NIGERIA When all hopes were Lost. You CRIMINALS, VULTURES, VAMPIRES,DEMONIC RATS,WORMS feeding on Nigerian bloods will surely eat THE Consequences of YOUR Actions in Jail. IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.

#PROUDLYBUHARIST
#SAIBABA
#BUHARISM

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by CoolAmbience(m): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Only
Atiku
Can
Defeat
Buhari
Mark
My
Words

Others
Are
Agent
Of

Which Atiku?

You guys won't stop amusing me.
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
Dead on Arrival
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Randy100: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
This is the guy my vote will go for.

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
TMemos:

I laugh each time I read about our governors 'uncommon works' and 'transformation' of infrastructure.

Let's look at Dankwabo's 'uncommon works' for example:

How many world class universities, hospitals, transport systems are in Gombe?

What's the state of housing, sanitation, security, etc in Gombe?

He may have done some things but are they 'uncommon'?
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Susu888(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
RealityShot:
the north has noticed a flaw in our push to remove Buhari!

they have flooded into pdp which will guarantee the North get to rule for 12 years straight if they can remove buhari with PDP!

chai.. Other regions loose either way (Buhari or no Buhari)

maybe this was their plan from the start!

Don’t make me laugh pls wink, u jst go ahead nd keep consoling urself with that. Even his opponents know that they’ve lost nd hv all committed political suicide especially the northern ones! They were not jst dumb but stupid to hv opposed buhari nd all they gained or were holding on to will be washed away by this giant tsunami of man. We northerners jst dey look while people like u keep fantasizing nd tlking trash out of sheer ignorance or is it jst denial undecided una eyes go clear well well !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by budusky05(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Only
Atiku
Can
Defeat
Buhari
Mark
My
Words

Others
Are
Agent
Of

I click like for ur comment because na that same prayer I dey pray for PDP so they witness the burial of PDP, I even dey convinced u too na another agaent of rAPC that just defected to PDP.

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Caseless: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
TMemos:

I laugh each time I read about our governors 'uncommon works' and 'transformation' of infrastructure.

Let's look at Dankwabo's 'uncommon works' for example:

How many world class universities, hospitals, transport systems are in Gombe?

What's the state of housing, sanitation, security, etc in Gombe?

He may have done some things but are they 'uncommon'?
you're just an ingrate who knows nothing. A poor state like gombe was lucky to have a manager like Dankwambo. You expect him to turn Gombe to London with what resources?

I'm APC, but I know Dankwambo has done wonderfully well.

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by TMemos: 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
Caseless:
you're just an ingrate who knows nothing. A poor state like gombe was lucky to have a manager like Dankwambo. You expect him to turn Gombe to London with what resources?

I'm APC, but I know Dankwambo has done wonderfully well.

Don't be silly!

Simply mention the "uncommon things" he has done.

2 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by BafanaBafana: 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
This man has clean records. No corruption tag on his neck.
But you should know that his PhD is in accounting!
He is a Nigerian world class accountant. Our accountants know how to chop and clean mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by yyoomy63(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
Baba Buhari all the way...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC / Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... / Amos Itihwe Frying Garri In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.