Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP (23288 Views)

2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 / 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC / 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Toecyn(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
I won't still totally agree that even as the Accountant General that he had access to more money than the then Vice President and considering where Atiku was coming from before he became VP, Dankwambo can't match that dude. Even Atiku's investment is enough to finance the primary election alone
gaby:

I'm very sure he's got the financial clout. That's a former accountant general of the federation. With the Nigerian way, who audit him time?

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by blacknp(m): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Serve Makarfi
Worship Saraki
Beg Dankwambo
Adore Kwankwaso
Dedicate their lives to Atiku
Sell their futures to Tambuwal

Since they said others are slaves for voting Buhari, Ipob pigs now have plenty Hausa Fulanis they can pledge their futures to.
Intelligent.
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by OhiOfIhima: 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Immanuels7:
Em.. since all Nigerian politician is termed corrupt, so i will go for one who is less corrupt..
I Stand with Atiku.. i would have chosen Buhari but...

But hungry wan nearly change ur destine... cheesy
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by gaby(m): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Toecyn:
I won't still totally agree that even as the Accountant General that he had access to more money than the then Vice President and considering where Atiku was coming from before he became VP, Dankwambo can't match that dude. Even Atiku's investment is enough to finance the primary election alone

You just might be right..Na Naija politics no ceiling on funding..

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by SarakiBukola: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Serve Makarfi
Worship Saraki
Beg Dankwambo
Adore Kwankwaso
Dedicate their lives to Atiku
Sell their futures to Tambuwal

Since they said others are slaves for voting Buhari, Ipob pigs now have plenty Hausa Fulanis they can pledge their futures to.

grin grin grin.... wish this can be liked 2x

The deification of Yorubas such as FFK & Fayose is a topic for another day wink

Ekweremandu their most senior politician is content with being Saraki's personal houseboy cum valet wink

4 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by BAILMONEY: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
TMemos:

I laugh each time I read about our governors 'uncommon works' and 'transformation' of infrastructure.

Let's look at Dankwabo's 'uncommon works' for example:

How many world class universities, hospitals, transport systems are in Gombe?

What's the state of housing, sanitation, security, etc in Gombe?

He may have done some things but are they 'uncommon'?
YOU MUST BE A PROPHET BULLHARY SUPPORTER
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by jbtobsyn(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
See them APC thieves.

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by David160(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
Oga go and rest
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by maduxs: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
This is the man
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by TMemos: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
BAILMONEY:
YOU MUST BE A PROPHET BULLHARY SUPPORTER

You must suck really bad at simple logic!

Next time you want to write another set of gibberish, don't do so in capitals!

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
over hyped Governor. Even the people of Gombe State don't like his administration.

2 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Yusman316(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
FLASH:
For three years now the PDP has labeled the APC a Muslim party whose sole agenda is to Islamize Nigeria. Sequel to that, the PDP has released its final list of Christian Non Hausa-Fulani and non Islamic Presidential Candidates to battle the APC for the slot. They include:
Rev. Sule Lamido
Bishop. Bukola Saraki
Rev. Tanimu Turaki
Rev. Ahmed Makarfi
Rev. Atiku Abubakar
Rev. Aminu Tambuwal
Rev. Rabiu Kwankwaso
Rev. Datti Baba-Ahmed
Rev. Ibrahim Dankwambo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by jayF19: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
Religious Bigot
Yusman316:
FLASH:
For three years now the PDP has labeled the APC a Muslim party whose sole agenda is to Islamize Nigeria. Sequel to that, the PDP has released its final list of Christian Non Hausa-Fulani and non Islamic Presidential Candidates to battle the APC for the slot. They include:
Rev. Sule Lamido
Bishop. Bukola Saraki
Rev. Tanimu Turaki
Rev. Ahmed Makarfi
Rev. Atiku Abubakar
Rev. Aminu Tambuwal
Rev. Rabiu Kwankwaso
Rev. Datti Baba-Ahmed
Rev. Ibrahim Dankwambo
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Longevo(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
You're wrong my friend
DEXTROVERT:
Only
Atiku
Can
Defeat
Buhari
Mark
My
Words

Others
Are
Agent
Of
APC sent to distabilize PDP
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Bluezy13(m): 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
Toecyn:
He won't even go past the primary election of his party. The financial might of Atiku and Kwankwaso will dwarf his ambition.

Is Atiku for PDP ??
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by hmuhammad(m): 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Only
Atiku
Can
Defeat
Buhari
Mark
My
Words

Others
Are
Agent
Of
no de talk rubbish if you no nothing about north, none of the PDP candidate can defeat buhari, that guy is a movement in northern region. I am a northerner o, so no argue wetin u no know

3 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by IBBG(m): 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
coming a little bit too late. He has lost the initial momentum he had from the beginning. Was too quiet and invisible. Lacks the resources to fund his campaign.
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by tribalistseun: 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
TMemos:

I laugh each time I read about our governors 'uncommon works' and 'transformation' of infrastructure.

Let's look at Dankwabo's 'uncommon works' for example:

How many world class universities, hospitals, transport systems are in Gombe?

What's the state of housing, sanitation, security, etc in Gombe?

He may have done some things but are they 'uncommon'?

What's you peoples business in going to school? The almajiri schools Goodluck built for you ungrateful people, how far.

And show us the one that buhari built while in office
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Corrinthians(m): 11:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Only
Atiku
Can
Defeat
Buhari
Mark
My
Words

Others
Are
Agent
Of
NgeneUkwenu, Shukuakukobambi, they have started already. Exactly as we predicted using the case of SAS as good example. grin

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by TMemos: 11:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
tribalistseun:

What's you peoples business in going to school? The almajiri schools Goodluck built for you ungrateful people, how far.

And show us the one that buhari built while in office

You're an illiterate. sad

Do you know why? I will tell you.

1. I had already included all Nigerian governors in my analysis, regardless of their party. So why are you talking about Goodluck or Buhari?

2. Are the schools built by the man you mentioned of world class standard? Anyway, I don't expect you to know the meaning of world class. grin

3. Even if you failed to understand 1 or 2 above, why bring up a totally unrelated topic to the questions I asked? Why not create a new thread to address your half-baked thoughts? undecided

4. Think about it again, which of your Naija governors or presidents have given you "uncommon infrastructure". cheesy

5. You are foaming in the mouth about the almajiri school built for us yet killing yourself over Dankwabo, another 'almajiri'! Have you no sense at all? shocked cry

6. How the hell did you come to the illogical conclusion that I'm one of the almajiris who should be grateful for what Goodluck built? You lack the ability to think clearly and/or deeply. cheesy

7. Let's even assume that a president built good schools, in your deluded thinking, we should be grateful to him? You're an ass-licker! embarassed

Hope you can now see that you're a stark illiterate and the one most in need of an almajiri school.

Now, get lost! angry

3 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Shukuakukobambi: 11:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
NgeneUkwenu, Shukuakukobambi, they have started already. Exactly as we predicted using the case of SAS as good example. grin

Dem no dey disappoint cheesy

All their problems in life are caused by APC, buhari, Tinubu and yoruba people cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by mcchancer(m): 12:13am On Aug 05, 2018
He is the best. His mum is Igbo, and he had Yoruba as classmates, and dug a borehole for oritsejafor, he also eradicated cockroaches in a boarding school, first of its kind in Nigeria. Also empowered 2 traders with 5000 each

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Okoyeeboz: 12:15am On Aug 05, 2018
SarakiBukola:

grin grin grin.... wish this can be liked 2x

The deification of Yorubas such as FFK & Fayose is a topic for another day wink

Ekweremandu their most senior politician is content with being Saraki's personal houseboy cum valet wink

Ipob miscreants have a full buffet of Hausa masters they can serve and must serve.

Saraki's seat was meant for Igbos. Politics of hate made them refuse voting APC, Saraki came in, stole their seat and made their most senior politician his slave.

Now, if Akpabio takes over, it's game over for the SE. The SS has taken over the SE's political relevance and accruing benefits in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Okoyeeboz: 12:18am On Aug 05, 2018
Corrinthians:

grin
Those piglets analyse politics like autistic kids who have taken an overdose of alcohol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by edupedia: 2:02am On Aug 05, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Only
Atiku
Can
Defeat
Buhari
Mark
My
Words

Others
Are
Agent
Of

....The "man of God " who qave u this prophecy was probably on tramadol or codeine...

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Geesaintagape: 5:19am On Aug 05, 2018
I stand for Atiku don't tell me he is corrupt. I need an intelligent economist leader. Poverty govt(APC, buhari) is a cause of corruption. U can't fight corruption while people are suffering more n more daily.
If all our leaders invested their money in Nigeria economy like atiku unemployment rate situation would have been different today.
Bleep useless Obasanjo
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Profzeb: 6:09am On Aug 05, 2018
(Dankwambo is a decent man.
But for now, we don't need a decent man.....
What we need is for Buhari to be defeated.
We need a strong man to defeat Buhari.
Atiku is the only northern politician who has a chance to defeat Buhari.)

I strongly disagree with you. The only person in PDP that can defeat Buhari is Rabiu Kwankwanso. Core Northerners wount vote for Atiku, mark my worlds. This is because to them, Atiku is not a bigot and has the tendency of restructuring the country which they hate because they depend on it to survive. Nigeria needs a person like Atiku but he lacks that followership in the north because of his love for other ethnic groups in the country and not only the north and its religion. In Atiku's university, many Nigerians from diverse ethnic groups enjoy his free scholarships. Core north hate such gesture.
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Angelb4: 6:32am On Aug 05, 2018
frowland:

Funny! Oh, now you guys don't want the defectors again? Abeg keep kwankwaso and Saraki... make all the 4 sef be president at once, no shaking.

Atiku- SE president
Saraki - SW president
Kwankwaso - NW
Dankwambo - NE presido

Correct Guy!

But but .. the way you type though, makes you appear tricky. Abi na the chinko phone you are usning made the arrangement appear strange
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Anazp: 6:55am On Aug 05, 2018
geometricaxis:

my friend please before you talk next time, look at the history of Buharis votes in the north since 2003 he has been contesting elections . Buhari has never lost in the North West and north East. with only the exception of 2003 when he lost kaduna to OBJ otherwise buhari has won every state NW and NE every time and by huge margins each time!!!! Again the only exception was 2007 in kaduna where his victory over yaradua was marginal. In 2007 he defeated both Atiku(10 to 1) and yaradua even in their own states. go and check the results please. the only part of the North that is vulnerable is the middle belt and 1) the number of votes there is relatively small 2) buhari will win some states 3) in the states where he loses, the margin wont be huge 4) Buhari's total loss in all the NE states will be made up in Katsina alone.

Buhari is an untouchable phenomenon in the North!! In 4 elections that Buhari has contested NOBODY has even come close to him in the core North!!
this time taraba gombe adamawa not too sure for him
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Anazp: 7:02am On Aug 05, 2018
Profzeb:
(Dankwambo is a decent man.
But for now, we don't need a decent man.....
What we need is for Buhari to be defeated.
We need a strong man to defeat Buhari.
Atiku is the only northern politician who has a chance to defeat Buhari.)

I strongly disagree with you. The only person in PDP that can defeat Buhari is Rabiu Kwankwanso. Core Northerners wount vote for Atiku, mark my worlds. This is because to them, Atiku is not a bigot and has the tendency of restructuring the country which they hate because they depend on it to survive. Nigeria needs a person like Atiku but he lacks that followership in the north because of his love for other ethnic groups in the country and not only the north and its religion. In Atiku's university, many Nigerians from diverse ethnic groups enjoy his free scholarships. Core north hate such gesture.
when buhari was winning the core north did that make him president? u need the national spread to be president which is why buhari aligned with tinubu. atiku has the nationalspread, kwakwaso doesnt
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by Sufisunni: 7:13am On Aug 05, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Only
Atiku
Can
Defeat
Buhari
Mark
My
Words

Others
Are
Agent
Of
The way you think really amuzes me. Markarfi, Dankwanbo and Sule Lamido all whom have been faithful to PDP are now agents of destruction? But the political prostitute, Atiku who has defection in his DNA and worked against PDP candidate in 2015 is now the true candidate. Anyway, I don't care for any political party or any politician they seem to bearth Looters of our common wealth
Re: Dankwambo Declares His Intention To Contest For President Under PDP by donkaz2(m): 7:16am On Aug 05, 2018
After making secondus the party Chairman I was expecting a Non-Northerner as the presidential candidate of the PDP but am surprise all the options of candidate are from the north, Duke no dey their agender.... Yet one mumu will say northerners are not in charge in Nigeria... Take it or leave it the north are in charge... Back to the matter Damkwambo is a great man, I know what he did to the kaleri boys of Gombe and how he gave the army order to protect coppers and all foreign bodies when election went wrong during Cpc vs PDP but I smell trouble in PDP I just hope their leaders are wise, next mother their will be factions from the party, say atiku faction and Saraki faction lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onikan Stadium: Another Abandoned Project? - AutoReportNG / #RevolutionNow: Police arrest journalist, nine others during protest / South East Governors Hold Security Meeting In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.