Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) (45830 Views)

Akpabio Meets Buhari, Unveils Senate Presidency Ambition / Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu / Godswill Akpabio Meets Chris Ekpoyong, Laughs And Hugs Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Amarabae:

APC is a bacteria in south south.
Akwa ibom is PDP, goodbye to akpabio political career in the state.
You guys can take him,
Saraki is a goal

Make I come marry you now

1 Like

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by ORIENTATION101: 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Amarabae:

Akpabio is a kindergarten teen where saraki is when it comes to money, fame and politics.
Who born akpabio!
Saraki the slayer of tinubu in the Senate grin
Which money saraki get
Akapbio collected kwara state allocation for 4 years in a year.
Saraki was not even a gov during oil boom

Saraki is a local champion of kwara state
With no resources
Apkabio is a regional force to reckon with in south south region.

No wonder pdp was jiltery when they got the news alhaji akpabio big spender is out of the regional party your state gov can continue using rivers state money to finance the dead party till rivers start owimg salary

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Corrinthians(m): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
FarahAideed:
This man really wants to decamp I see
Kpele. This is why we always insist you guys play politics with measured decorum, devoid of ethnic and religious hate. After all the hate you and some of your comrades preach and promote around here, these guys still go about associating with whom they please regardless.

Isn't it time you changed your ways?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Heartbender: 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
So Akpabio is the governor of Akwa Ibom, abi? Or have you forgotten Roitimi Amaechi is a member of APC from Rivers State? Tears and gaslighting won't save Buhari from going back to Daura quote author=ORIENTATION101 post=69992908]After pdp signed average players like saraki ,tambuwal kwankaso from apc.

Apc vex sign the most expensive player in pdp senator goodswill akpabio .

Apc have technically removed one of the two major financer of pdp after wike.

Pdp no akwa ibom oil money again ntoor.go and manage whatever wike give una till rivers state start to they owe salary[/quote]
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Corrinthians(m): 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
modath:

Who am i to say No? Here i am.... wink
Welcome! Things are picking up you know. It is time to call forth the big guns from retirement!

Research's been killing me here, but we dey cope. wink

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by ORIENTATION101: 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
Amarabae:
APC is a bacteria in south south. Akwa ibom is PDP, goodbye to akpabio political career in the state. You guys can take him, Saraki is a goal
how come your state rivers state has 2 Apc senators 10 Apc house of assembly members House of rep
The last time i checked rivers state is south south

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Amarabae(f): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
ORIENTATION101:

Which money saraki get
Akapbio is collecting kwara state allocation for 4 years in a year.
Saraki was not even a gov during oil boom

Saraki is a local champion of kwara state
With no resources
Apkabio is a regional force to reckon with in south south region.

No wonder pdp was jiltery when they got the news alhaji akpabio big spender is out of the regional party your state gov can continue using rivers state money to finance the dead party till rivers start owimg salary
Nonsense.
The whole Niger delta states are PDP except Imo and Ondo.
Money is not the problem.
Look at how bmc zombies are celebrating this news,
Saraki really dealt with them this period.
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Amarabae(f): 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
how come your state rivers state has
2 Apc senators
10 Apc house of assembly members
House of rep

The last time i checked rivers state is south south
That ikwerre apc senator came in by court judgement,
He will be thrown out when time comes..
Rivers is PDP in blood.
Just lay low and welcome akpabio the wannabe godfather to your party

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by modath(f): 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
Corrinthians post=6999350

:
Welcome! Things are picking up you know. It is time to call forth the big guns from retirement!!!!

Research's been killing me here, but we dey cope. wink

Bubu getting back there is a task that must be done... cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by ORIENTATION101: 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Amarabae:

Nonsense.
The whole Niger delta states are PDP except Imo and Ondo.
Money is not the problem.
Look at how bmc zombies are celebrating this news,
Saraki really dealt with them this period.
cheesy
saraki is not a threat to buhari .he is just a politician with no direction in your life dont ever compare tinubu with any politicians
Cos he nas nutured leaders that took position higher than saraki highest political office in his life.
Tinubu school of thought is second to none in nigeria the graduate of his school of thought re
The number 2 citizen of nigeria .
Osibanjo
Majority leader in house of rep
Gbajabiamilla
Senator olamilekan yayi
Gov ambode
Gov aregbeshola
Gov fayemi
Gov akeredolu
Gov ajumobi
Gov amosun
Ex gov fashola e.t.c
He nutured their political career and today they re force to reckon with in nigeria.
Tinubu school of thought is only second to great Awolowo who is now late

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
They pack their money in wheelbarrows just to buy a loaf of bread I heard. How could you say PDP is that useless? grin grin

grin grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Ojiofor: 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
If this isn't a Photoshop, then I foresee serious headaches and gnashing of teeth within the camp of PDP and her supporters.

Akpabio would become the next target of their curses and abuses.

Only hours ago, they posted a phoney picture of Akpabio's alleged comments after meeting with Osinbajo. We all knew it is a big lie since PDP has this horrible penchant for lies and irritating propaganda, now this.

I pray Akpabio dumps the party. I'd savour with utmost relish the pains that would ensue in PDP. cheesy

He decamps to APC becomes a sait a Akpabio grin.
Interesting.
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by ORIENTATION101: 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
Amarabae:

That ikwerre apc senator came in by court judgement,
He will be thrown out when time comes..
Rivers is PDP in blood.
Just lay low and welcome akpabio the wannabe godfather to your party
if people didnt vote for him how can he have a case in court.

Even pdp is jiltery they lost their biggest asset and money bag.

What about the 10 house of assembly members did they also won by court case

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by ideology(m): 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
mmb:
The politics is getting interesting.

Old picture
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
if people didnt vote for him how can he have a case in court.

Even pdp is jiltery they lost their biggest asset and money bag
No sir the money bags are Udom (Akwa-Ibom), Wike (Rivers), Okowa ((Delta), Cross Rivers governor. Other states except Lagos are poor. angry

2 Likes

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by BrutusOj(m): 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
contactlenz:
All hail Jagaban the Tactician
see one of them, after una go se d defection no pain una..just the teasing wey Akpabio de tease una, jubilation yaf started already

1 Like

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by ManirBK: 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
contactlenz:
All hail Jagaban the Tactician
Osho Baba also deserve an applaud

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Corrinthians(m): 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ojiofor:

He decamps to APC becomes a sait a Akpabio grin.
Interesting.
No one has said he'd become a "sait". Just as long as the rank and file of the evil behemoth called PDP is depleted, Nigeria would become better off.

You feign laughter, but I know you're grieving at the prospect of him leaving wherever you are. cheesy

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Sirjamo: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
madridguy:
Akpabio our new signing grin

Some people will need to rush to the hospital first thing tomorrow morning.
I had already advised them to keep their doctors on speed dial

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by BrutusOj(m): 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
saraki is not a threat to buhari .he is just a politician with no direction in your life dont ever compare tinubu with any politicians
Cos he nas nutured leaders that took position higher than saraki highest political office in his life.
Tinubu school of thought is second to none in nigeria the graduate of his school of thought re
The number 2 citizen of nigeria .
Osibanjo
Majority leader in house of rep
Gbajabiamilla
Senator olamilekan yayi
Gov ambode
Gov aregbeshola
Gov fayemi
Gov akeredolu
Gov ajumobi
Gov amosun
Ex gov fashola e.t.c
He nutured their political career and today they re force to reckon with in nigeria.
Tinubu school of thought is only second to great Awolowo who is now late
Kid go to bed. Osibanjo never contested the position on his own, if Tinubu was that strong, Sarki wouldn't have been the SP by now. And you dare not compare any of Tinubu so called boys to Sarki. Gbajamilia that ordinary Dogara pushed aside abi those Governors in southwest who are zombies or what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
No one has said he'd become a "sait". Just as long as the rank and file of the evil behemoth called PDP is depleted, Nigeria would become better off.

You feign laughter, but I know you're grieving at the prospect of him leaving wherever you are. cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Corrinthians(m): 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
modath:

Bubu getting back there is a task that must be done... cool
You got that right ma'am. If not for anything, just to give a middle finger to all those who wish evil and death upon Nigeria and her citizens.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Ojiofor: 11:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
Corrinthians:

Sorry to disappoint you,I am not grieving at all...If I should be grieving for Akpabio that means you are typing from emergency ward of a general hospital for the lost of 3 governors,37 house of reps and 16 senators including SP himself all in one week .

Sorry oh.I am not working for any poltician and got nothing to lose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Corrinthians(m): 11:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ojiofor:

Sorry to disappoint you,I am not grieving at all...If I should be grieving for Akpabio that means you are typing from emergency ward of a general hospital for the lost of 3 governors,37 house of reps and 16 senators including SP himself all in one week .

Sorry oh.I am not working for any poltician and got nothing to lose.
Ahap. cheesy

Akpabio is gone gentleman. Deal with it. cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by 35824L: 11:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
This is a very significant catch for our great party APC. Akpabio will ensure that soonest, APC takes the seat of power in akwa ibom and that means control of the largest oil producing state in nigeria! Tinubu is working. PMB till 2023. Sai baba!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Ojiofor: 11:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
Ahap. cheesy

Akpabio is gone gentleman. Deal with it. cheesy

LOL.
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Ngokafor(f): 12:00am On Aug 05, 2018
So Senator Akpabio who has a case with EFCC is the one APC and her brain-dead supporters are salivating over?

I laugh in 'corruption fight'.....PDP is clearly a million times better tham APC,no comparisms at all.
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by ORIENTATION101: 12:09am On Aug 05, 2018
BrutusOj:
Kid go to bed. Osibanjo never contested the position on his own, if Tinubu was that strong, Sarki wouldn't have been the SP by now. And you dare not compare any of Tinubu so called boys to Sarki. Gbajamilia that ordinary Dogara pushed aside abi those Governors in southwest who are zombies or what?
what do u know small boy atiku was the reason saraki and dogara became senate president thank God he confimed it himself.
By the way both of them have been pushed out of the Party. That shows that re not usefu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by contactlenz: 12:09am On Aug 05, 2018
BrutusOj:
see one of them, after una go se d defection no pain una..just the teasing wey Akpabio de tease una, jubilation yaf started already

Cry me an ocean or locate the lagoon and do the needful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by solid127(m): 1:07am On Aug 05, 2018
Politihiefian
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by FisifunKododada: 2:35am On Aug 05, 2018
Abeg when is this transfer window closing?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) / Ministerial List: Bola Tinubu Loses Out - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.