Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) (45817 Views)

Akpabio Meets Buhari, Unveils Senate Presidency Ambition / Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu / Godswill Akpabio Meets Chris Ekpoyong, Laughs And Hugs Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Ngokafor(f): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
rusher14:

Says a lot about their supporters.

The hypocrisy displayed by you supporyers of APC will make yhe devil green with envy..your horrible APC party is twice as bad ad PDP..your party has surpassed PDP in every negative index..

Yet for some weird twisted reason,you lots decieive yourselves that you and your APC are better thann PDP and her supporters..You deserve nothing but pity..

I repeat,from the look of things..PDP IS A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN APC..as bad as they are.
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Ngokafor(f): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
maasoap:

I'm not surprised at all, even devil has followers.

So says a supporter of witchcraft broom party called APC..kindly welcome Senator Akpabio formerly a 'corrupty'PDP ' Governor-turned Senator-and-now-a-saint and quit clowning around on my mentions.
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by morningsta(m): 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
Pdp no akwa ibom oil money again ntoor.go and manage whatever wike give una till rivers state start to they owe salary[/quote]

But Akpabio is no longer the governor of Akwa Ibom na. I don't understand you o.
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by morningsta(m): 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
Pdp no akwa ibom oil money again ntoor.go and manage whatever wike give una till rivers state start to they owe salary[/quote]
[color=#000099][/color]

But Akpabio is no longer the governor of Akwa Ibom na. I don't understand you o.
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Wearemoving: 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
APC always go after quality and value...not quantity or bend down select like that regional party of the pigs..

PDP tickets are now like Zimbabwean Dollars...valueless and worthless..

Hahaha When you think that you have stand also don't forget that you can still fall from the seat you are standing on it..Means that you should not forget that Akpabio can still turn his back tomorrow to PDP just like Saraki and co..
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by M16: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
APC always go after quality and value...not quantity or bend down select like that regional party of the pigs..

You wont kill mee grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Counselor123: 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Tolexander:
hmmm!

Nice to see Akpabio very much interested in retaining his position as the minority leader.
He was in the minority and now defecting to the minority.

You are Nostradamus, the man who saw tomorrow abi...�

Minority to Minority... lol
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by maasoap(m): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ojiofor:

Izat all?
Saraki remains the biggest signing of the transfer season.

Was never a signing, he was with the PDP every step of the way.
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by maasoap(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ngokafor:

So says a supporter of witchcraft broom party called APC..kindly welcome Senator Akpabio formerly a 'corrupty'PDP ' Governor-turned Senator-and-now-a-saint and quit clowning around on my mentions.

Lol. Was he ever a corrupt man before this day? Did you ever agree to that allegation? But now, you're agreeing. Lol.
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Ojiofor: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
maasoap:

Was never a signing, he was with the PDP every step of the way.

It was or didn't you see the contract signing ceremony?
grin
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Ngokafor(f): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
maasoap:

Lol. Was he ever a corrupt man before this day? Did you ever agree to that allegation? But now, you're agreeing. Lol.

So you that agreed he was' corrupt' only to throw a party because he is on your party now..how different are you from me or any PDP supporter??

Thats the annoying thing about you APC minions....extremely black yet accussing the charcoal of being black...
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by itswell1: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Hahahahahahahahahahah.
PDP tickets now equivalent of Zimbabwe dollars. Worthless and useless, even a used menstrual pad has more value than a PDP ticket
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by maasoap(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ngokafor:

So you that agreed he was' corrupt' only to throw a party because he is on your party now.. how different are you from me or any PDP supporter?

Thats the annoying thing about you APC minions....extremely black yet accussing the charcoal of being black...

That's why it is advisable not to take that path. Enjoy your new signings and let apc do the same. Any attempt by PDP members or supporters to now label Akpabio as a corrupt man who will automatically become saint by joining apc will expose them as hypocrites. Lol.
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by maasoap(m): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ojiofor:

It was or didn't you see the contract signing ceremony?
grin

They just formalised it.
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Ojiofor: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
maasoap:

They just formalised it.

Okay.

If that makes you feel better.
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Ngokafor(f): 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
maasoap:

That's why it is advisable not to take that path. Enjoy your new signings and let apc do the same. Any attempt by PDP members or supporters to now label Akpabio as a corrupt man who will automatically become saint by joining apc will expose them as hypocrites. Lol.

You are so lame i tell you..a poor hypocritical one..Quit boxing above your strenght dude,You dont know me neither do i know you or care to.,therefore i do not owe you any explanations what-so-ever...You carried some stale scent about PDP supporters being 'corrupt' and 'supporting corruption' and i answered you the way that suits you.

I dont see how pointing out the inherent and legendary hypocrisy embedded in the DNA of deceitful APC members and their clownish supporters now equates to me being a hypocrite..Now run along to your Akpabio buffet before the kpomo finishes and stop mentioning me..
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by Laredojohn(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
The fear of efcc... Hmm � may God help this country.. His past sins and cases of corruption will all be wiped out as he cross carpets.....this country is nothing near Change...
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by klax(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

See your life? So the once corrupt pooh now a quality material for apc?

I said pls go and buy sense if even bed down one it will help you a lot but as of your situation right now pig reasoning better than you and because of people like you I weep for Nigeria youths.
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by duwdu: 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

This is mean, mehn! gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) by hamzyluv(m): 1:51am On Aug 07, 2018
Amarabae:
So because udom Emmanuel refused to be a stooge, he wants to decamp.
Lols
RIP to his political career in akwa ibom state,
There are more chances of bobrisky menstruating than akpabio to win senate with apc in akwa ibom.
cheesy
same way u guys lamented during ameachi time .. now Rivers State is running with 2APC senators .. una eye go soon clear cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue Rerun: Ortom Extends Lead Margin Over Jime As INEC Releases Result / Buhari: You Can’t Sit In Lagos And Decide For APC / Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.