Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

I Have Been Sleeping With Two Of My Male Cousins! I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Sleeping With Two Of My Male Cousins! I Need Your Advice (1549 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Sleeping With Two Of My Male Cousins! I Need Your Advice by Jenniferamana: 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hello house, I am Ngozi By the Name, I am Currently in a Relationship With a Guy Who I have Not Told of my relationship With my Two Cousins.

On 15th of March , One of my Cousin Came to Visit me In Lagos, He Was Suppose to stay For Two Weeks Or More.

One day I Came Back from the Office, After Taking My Bath I set out to Lie Down.

Before then , Since the Morning of that Day, I started Having Urges to Comb With. So When I lay down on the Bed, the Urge Started Once more.

So I thought about satisfying them, Something Came into my Mind to Call my Cousin who Had Come to Visit me.

Immediately I set Out to Reach Him, He Came to my Room on Hearing my Voice. Read full http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/08/i-have-been-sleeping-with-two-of-my.html?m=1
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Two Of My Male Cousins! I Need Your Advice by RexTramadol1: 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sorry case!
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Two Of My Male Cousins! I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
Keep posting fake stores

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Two Of My Male Cousins! I Need Your Advice by Babiod: 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
U need deliverance.No Joking.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Sleeping With Two Of My Male Cousins! I Need Your Advice by abdeiz(m): 1:34am On Aug 05, 2018
Madam or Hajiya you dont need advice.

(1) (Reply)

Demi Rose Flaunts Her Enviable Curves In Sultry Bikini Photos / Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. / Lady Accuses Singer Papisnoop Of Sleeping With Her Without Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.