Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

"Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor (16468 Views)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / I Have No Talent Or Job But I Suck D*cks Very Well , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by Mystiquefia: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
GutsOverFear:
Even Davido can't say this rubbish.

He shouldn't get married too coz pastoring is not a job unless he's being paid for preaching the word of God..

Pls Remove That Davido And Add Kenneth Okonkwo.

1 Like

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by myprevail(m): 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
GutsOverFear:
Even Davido can't say this rubbish.

He shouldn't get married too coz pastoring is not a job unless he's being paid for preaching the word of God..

u make sense die jor

1 Like

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
main24:
Just wondering, how can a guy without house and source of income think of woman self let alone wife? undecided undecided
Some guys get mind ooo shocked shocked

Does ur d!CK need a house and job before it will get hard....??........the answer to my question is the answer to ur own question....

2 Likes

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by salford: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
End time pastors undecided
Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by Gboloski(m): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by emmie14: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
milemimi93:
Tell your pastor that Abraham didn't own his own house or job when he got married to his wife Sarah. He was still in his father's house. And yet the Bible says he was God's best friend and had all God's blessings
This is constructive argument. I love that. Thumb up.
Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by Lozano: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
If you don't have a house or a job, you shouldn't even look at a woman talk more of admiring her

1 Like

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by godofuck231: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
Vaseline is being promoted here, bachelors say no the spirit of Vaseline spirit
Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by damzy88: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
john650:

It is in Nigeria or among some African populations that this theory holds. While it is true that women generally prefer a man with means to take care of them and their offsprings, it is not true that you must have a job and a house to have a wife. What a woman needs is a man with a clear set of goals and is working towards them. The woman can sometimes be the catalyst that brings success to a man and to themselves.

If all women who are ready for marriage should wait for a successful man, they may be waiting for a long time. There aren't enough eligble succesful men at all times available to marry every woman who is ready for marriage.
True kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by Saintabdul(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
What of the man that lost his job a week after the wedding.... Should he divorce the wife. ���
Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
who needs a house when there are hotels and football fields.
Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by Grupo(m): 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided If only these generation could have self control n learn to understand times n seasons,buh dey all now reason wiv dia d!ckx instead of using dia brain,being in a relationship as we know it wen yuh still tryna b somebody wld gradually continue to weigh u down n slow u down from getting to wia yuh headed,plus drift yuh attention... My advice if yuh really after something in life,push women to d side until u achieved yuh target.

You are very right my man. I have a target and that's why I have shifted women to the side for now.

I earn quite well, but truth be told, with a girl friend, you have to spend money on outing and all those maintenance. I have my own apartment but I intend to build my own house even if it is a 3 bedroom apartment before I start looking the way of women.

People used to be surprised when I tell them that I don't have a girlfriend considering the fact that I'm someone you could classify as handsome with a few bucks to spare.

Until I hit my target, no women. Thanks to slay queens who can help us "clear konji" these days for just a few bucks. Hahahaha. And the slay queens even give you the girlfriend treatment just for a little cash. No strings attached, no commitments, no "baby you didn't remember my birthday". This is more economical than keeping a girlfriend.

6 Likes

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by achiever12: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
delugajackson:
Those two things should be considered, especially when one is thinking of going the family way. Before a man thinks of landing a wife, he must first make sure that he's fit, financially and otherwise.

Having a job and a house gives you a sense of fulfilment. Besides, things have really changed, there's nothing like unconditional love these days.

So, someone who rents an apartment isn't qualified to have a wife?
Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by tunary(m): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
Not everything ur Pastor say is right
Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by justifyme(m): 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
HeWrites:
A Twitter user took to the micro-blogging platform to share the message her pastor told the church members.

According to the lady, her pastor said God gave Adam a house (Eden) and a job (to tend the garden) before he gave him a woman. Which mean if a man don't have a job or a house, he don't need a woman.

How true is what the pastor said?

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9259/men-dont-need-women-if-they-do-not-have-a-house-or-job-pastor.html

The most difficult age for any man born in Nigeria should be between 24 and 29 years, the pressure to be something, to be someone is so immense. When you look around you everyone seems to be doing something for themselves, people seem to be living a life you only dream of. You have applied for jobs and the results have been more disappointing than Yakubu Aiyegbeni penalty kick at the world cup.
Sadly this is the age when most guys lose it, the age when if not careful one is consumed by alcohol or drugs, because the disappointments become too much and you find alternative ways to face reality. Worse is when a few people you studied with have been lucky enough to land jobs, soon your circle of friends gets thinner – mostly they don’t even cut you out but you will be real with yourself and cut yourself off. I mean what will you do when you are in a WhatsApp group of friends and they are discussing about last week’s trip in Dubai and planning another trip South Africa while you are not sure of what your next meal would be?
Most times you follow the conversation silently, all alone like a cross on the grave. Soon you realize this is no longer your kind of crowd because the more you keep around the more the pressure to be something, takes a toll on you. You know when stories about house parties come up and you act deaf because you don’t know where an extra 5 guys would fit in your house. Have you ever sat in a group of people discussing the new iPhone on the market or how British Airways offers poo services and you can feel your heart whisper to you “boss this is chest pain hour, can we just go and find a group that talks about GMAT, SHLn Dragnet, jobberman or job vacancies sites“.
But you sit there as these people are lost in their lifestyle conversations, you are like a secretary taking minutes in meeting. You are totally forgotten like one of a woman’s breasts during pre-intimacy. Once in a while one of the friends will turn and ask if you need another drink and you wonder if you should just say No and head home, but head home to do what? So you grudgingly drop in the comment “I will have just one last one“ Lie.
But after a few years of job hunting, you are now ready to take anything even if is to smell a rich man’s farts as long as it pays , so you end up as an office messenger in one blue chip company in town. To imagine that 4-5 years of studying and getting a degree is now reduced to picking and dropping off letters and if you are not doing that, you are being sent for cheap lunch by the employees when they are broke and they can’t order with fast food. This is when conversations about where people schooled start, you go silent for it’s no longer of any use to say you also reached University, it doesn’t matter – you have resorted to surviving.
Once in while you will bump into your now well to do classmates, they would offer you lunch, but not even eating the meals at Eko Hotel or Sheraton will make you feel better about yourself, because in your mind you wish instead they would give you the 30k and you sort your meals for the next 5 weeks. As it is the norm you will have photos taken, and uploaded on Facebook, but always it’s your face that would look the odd one out – not even the best filters can hide a face which has suffered the city's dust and sun but survives on boiled beans.
The worst mistake you can do during this period is to try and date – there is nothing that a person going through such times can offer in terms of love. How are you going to do evening romantic walks when you are tired from walking delivering letters in offices around town? What are you going to tell your lady when she says she wants to go for relaxation at the bar, pool or love garden sites that are in town? That your financial religion doesn’t allow it or what? This is the age when you sit back and watch as the ladies you would want to date are dating or getting married to guys 10 years older than you. And you can’t blame them – it’s only that your life seems to be progressing slower than their goals in life. Most of the ladies you meet during this period, if you are lucky will be patient with you till you hit 28, and if by then your life is still in disarray like Liverpool’s and Chelsea's performance in the EPL then my friend be prepared for a walk out.
But then this is the age when you learn a lot of about life, if you can hack through this stage of life the only hard moment in your life would be when you lose your parents - that’s if you are still lucky enough to have them. This stage teaches you a lot about perseverance, about appreciating the small wins you have each day, it teaches you something about friendship, love, career growth and personal responsibility. This is always your rise or fall moment depending on the choices you make. How you live your life in the 30’s is determined by how you handled your life in this phase

4 Likes

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by CsRockefeller(m): 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
justifyme:
The most difficult age for any man born in Nigeria should be between 24 and 29 years, the pressure to be something, to be someone is so immense. When you look around you everyone seems to be doing something for themselves, people seem to be living a life you only dream of. You have applied for jobs and the results have been more disappointing than Yakubu Aiyegbeni penalty kick at the world cup.
Sadly this is the age when most guys lose it, the age when if not careful one is consumed by alcohol or drugs, because the disappointments become too much and you find alternative ways to face reality. Worse is when a few people you studied with have been lucky enough to land jobs, soon your circle of friends gets thinner – mostly they don’t even cut you out but you will be real with yourself and cut yourself off. I mean what will you do when you are in a WhatsApp group of friends and they are discussing about last week’s trip in Dubai and planning another trip South Africa while you are not sure of what your next meal would be?
Most times you follow the conversation silently, all alone like a cross on the grave. Soon you realize this is no longer your kind of crowd because the more you keep around the more the pressure to be something, takes a toll on you. You know when stories about house parties come up and you act deaf because you don’t know where an extra 5 guys would fit in your house. Have you ever sat in a group of people discussing the new iPhone on the market or how British Airways offers poo services and you can feel your heart whisper to you “boss this is chest pain hour, can we just go and find a group that talks about GMAT, SHLn Dragnet, jobberman or job vacancies sites“.
But you sit there as these people are lost in their lifestyle conversations, you are like a secretary taking minutes in meeting. You are totally forgotten like one of a woman’s breasts during pre-intimacy. Once in a while one of the friends will turn and ask if you need another drink and you wonder if you should just say No and head home, but head home to do what? So you grudgingly drop in the comment “I will have just one last one“ Lie.
But after a few years of job hunting, you are now ready to take anything even if is to smell a rich man’s farts as long as it pays , so you end up as an office messenger in one blue chip company in town. To imagine that 4-5 years of studying and getting a degree is now reduced to picking and dropping off letters and if you are not doing that, you are being sent for cheap lunch by the employees when they are broke and they can’t order with fast food. This is when conversations about where people schooled start, you go silent for it’s no longer of any use to say you also reached University, it doesn’t matter – you have resorted to surviving.
Once in while you will bump into your now well to do classmates, they would offer you lunch, but not even eating the meals at Eko Hotel or Sheraton will make you feel better about yourself, because in your mind you wish instead they would give you the 30k and you sort your meals for the next 5 weeks. As it is the norm you will have photos taken, and uploaded on Facebook, but always it’s your face that would look the odd one out – not even the best filters can hide a face which has suffered the city's dust and sun but survives on boiled beans.
The worst mistake you can do during this period is to try and date – there is nothing that a person going through such times can offer in terms of love. How are you going to do evening romantic walks when you are tired from walking delivering letters in offices around town? What are you going to tell your lady when she says she wants to go for relaxation at the bar, pool or love garden sites that are in town? That your financial religion doesn’t allow it or what? This is the age when you sit back and watch as the ladies you would want to date are dating or getting married to guys 10 years older than you. And you can’t blame them – it’s only that your life seems to be progressing slower than their goals in life. Most of the ladies you meet during this period, if you are lucky will be patient with you till you hit 28, and if by then your life is still in disarray like Liverpool’s and Chelsea's performance in the EPL then my friend be prepared for a walk out.
But then this is the age when you learn a lot of about life, if you can hack through this stage of life the only hard moment in your life would be when you lose your parents - that’s if you are still lucky enough to have them. This stage teaches you a lot about perseverance, about appreciating the small wins you have each day, it teaches you something about friendship, love, career growth and personal responsibility. This is always your rise or fall moment depending on the choices you make. How you live your life in the 30’s is determined by how you handled your life in this phase

U just wrote about me, everything up there is describing me, I'm 26 and at my lowest point in life, food is even a luxury, I'm just tired.

1 Like

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by justifyme(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
CsRockefeller:

U just wrote about me, everything up there is describing me, I'm 26 and at my lowest point in life, food is even a luxury, I'm just tired.
soon and very soon, you shall overcome bro
Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by isnovic(m): 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
HeWrites:
A Twitter user took to the micro-blogging platform to share the message her pastor told the church members.

According to the lady, her pastor said God gave Adam a house (Eden) and a job (to tend the garden) before he gave him a woman. Which mean if a man don't have a job or a house, he don't need a woman.

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9259/men-dont-need-women-if-they-do-not-have-a-house-or-job-pastor.html

It seems to me God has just endorsed only farmers for all women.

A woman have no business in marriage if she ain't getting married to a farmer.

Touché
Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by sharpwriter(m): 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
justifyme:

Hahahaha.. guy, you're a good writer. I love this.

1 Like

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by deebrain(m): 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
No true pastor gives half baked messages.

You just picked the one that suits you, out of context, and start vomiting online.
Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by NdiaraIGBO: 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
justifyme:

This writing talent shouldn't go to waste......what a writeup. Well done.

2 Likes

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by GGirll: 1:35am On Aug 06, 2018
dingbang:
But God also said, in that time, seven women will walk up to a man, and say to him; let us answer your name, so that we will avoid the embarrassment of being unmarried.

cheesy
Isaiah 4:1 lol
Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by mechanics(m): 1:40am On Aug 06, 2018
HeWrites:

One has to be established to maintain a woman.
Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by OyinO: 2:03am On Aug 06, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
Okay oo. So how about Jesus who is still in his father's mansion
True talk
Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by OyinO: 2:06am On Aug 06, 2018
Olulinks:

The house Adam was living was a rented duplex with big garden. If not that the place was rented to him, what right has heavenly Father to send him packing when he touched what the landlord asked him not to touch?
You see, the pastor wasn't necessarily talking about building one's apartment but a place good to be living, wether rented or owned. But many members lack deep knowledge. They won't read Bible with insight. I don't blame some members.
A powerful eye-opener

1 Like

Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by Rozaytee: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2018
CsRockefeller:

it is well
Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
what about a situation whereby a lady knows you are broke and still has strong relationship interest in you, will you because you want to put your life together first and you don't need distraction you turn her down even when she meets your taste in a woman
Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by simplesearch: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
dingbang
But God also said, in that time, seven women will walk up to a man, and say to him; let us answer your name, so that we will avoid the embarrassment of being unmarried.

Learn to differentiate between prophecy and doctrine, Seven women laying hold on one man is the outcome of a devastating war to be experienced by the Israelite's as a result of their sinful disobedient which will lead to the destruction of sizable proportion of their male folks since it is the Men who goes to war in those days. This geometric decrease will then result in the womenfolk surpassing the total population of available men. The other is simply Gods perfect arrangement of what a Godly family unit should look like, the man been able to provide for his family and also having a shelter which is to confer a solitary on them. And the women helping out with the man to fulfill Gods purpose in whatever legitimate course he chooses to engage in, ultimately both are to be engaged in a complementary manner with the man providing the resources and leadership.
Re: "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor by ibnew: 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
What of if somebody gets married with a good job and later loose the job will he send his wife away? I have a cousin who was looking for job and planning marriage. Everyone including his family was like why is this getting married without a job. How is going to cope. Even though i felt same way but i trust the guy na heavy hustler anything goes. Guess what, he got a job with federal ministry of finance 3 weeks to the wedding. We all supported him through school. Trust me we did't know about the job. He just applied all over(Police, immigration, FIRS, Ministry of finance etc). Though marriage definitely need some kind of money for running and upkeep but anything can happen. In fact whenever there is a un-serious guy, people advocate for marriage maybe the responsibility will wake him up. There is no one straight approach I think. Only God can tell. But the guy should seen to be focused, determined and with plans.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Post Your Sunday Pic / How To Make Her Orgasm Every Time – New Study Reveals Secret To Female Pleasure / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.