Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her (58659 Views)

My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. / People Follow Lady About With Their Camera Phones Because Of Her Backside (video / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by khalids: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
dingbang:
What's special about marrying an uber driver..

Some girls and their stupidity sef

Come on man...where is your brain...oops!!!! its under your shoe... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by dingbang(m): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
Babyforever:
Dingbang right now cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol I would have ignored your comments but I decided to reply.
Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by Babyforever(f): 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
dingbang:
E pain you know be small cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by Babyforever(f): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
dingbang:

You replied because I'm the one fun person you can't do without cool

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by dingbang(m): 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
Babyforever:

You replied because I'm the one fun person you can't do without cool
can't do without on nairaland, yes.. But when offline? Sorry I can do without you tongue
Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
Why she no snap with the guy or abi d guy no dey proud to snap with her?
Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
dingbang:

the guy ought to have snapped with her
Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by Dearlord(m): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
Kudducini:
Thats not my problem, my problem now is PMB as ECOWAS head. He will kill the (E)conomy and scatter (A)frica in ECOWAS. What will remain will be COWS.

This World [Africa] is really upside-down .
It really weak me reach my bone marrow grin cry
Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
justscorchone:
If you want to marry a taxi driver I don't care.

Taxi drivers been winning since day one.
haha u know dat song?cheesy.. The only ojugbana track wey make d waves back in the 80s b4 the half caste babe kawa go ukcheesy. One of my uncle's favourite track back thencheesy.
Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
MrBigiman:
Men suffer year in and year out for nothing exactly. A Uber once called a lady, and explained his affection for her. She escalated the situation and the dude lost his job. This time around a lady hits a Uber driver up and is being poured with accolades.
a wise man once said u should never sh!t where u eatcheesy. Very unprofessional to woe a woman at the place u workcheesy.
Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by CosmicJames(m): 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Kudducini:
Thats not my problem, my problem now is PMB as ECOWAS head. He will kill the (E)conomy and scatter (A)frica in ECOWAS. What will remain will be COWS.
Sure. The same way he scattered Nigeria
Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by mibrims: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
dingbang:

sharap sadist... she’s tryna tell her fellow gals to go fit wat they want instead of waiting and forming

2 Likes

Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by sisisioge: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
grin grin grin

Chai! I saw one last Sunday too...nice cute bobo. I just ain't posh enough to say hi later plus my friend was a total loud mouth. She kept engaging me in another bobo's gist grin grin
Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by IMASTEX: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
Kudducini:
grin
Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by Viking007(m): 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
delugajackson:

Is there anything wrong in marrying an Uber driver? Does she need your approval before she makes a choice of her kind of man?

By the way, it's so demeaning of you to look down on other people's profession. There's what we call dignity of labour, and it entails that all occupation, whether involving physical or intellectual labour deserves equal respect and dignity. No job should be considered as superior or inferior. A person should never be descriminated on the basis of his occupation.

And besides, waiting for already-made men who you have no idea about the source of their income is not always ideal. Would you rather be happy if the guy in question has an unverifiable source of income? We should learn to criticize maturely.

[img]https://i./8Lyh.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by Viking007(m): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
Kudducini:
cheesy
Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by GOODIDEA: 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
dingbang:

For your mind uber drivers shouldn't marry?

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by 400billionman: 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
dingbang:

She is telling us he is a driver possibly she is jobless
Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by TheAlchemist: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
Never take your HONEY from where you make your MONEY
Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by patrickcollins: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
dingbang:

What is unique about it is that she loves the driver, relationship is all about happiness, more over she is not perturbed that the would be husband is an uber driver, she is proud of her man, I know if it were news about davido or wizkid having a new baby mama it will be something worth celebrating or special.

2 Likes

Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by Udoskybest: 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
The unique thing abt dis is dat she did the toasting. Its a lesson to other ladies, if we (guys) dnt toast cos we feel intimidated, u girlz shld approach us and toast us. Guys are cheap, dey will neva say no
Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by quinSonia(f): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
dingbang:

pls sir how do I upgrade my 1st bank student acct to A NORMAL ACCT??
Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by dingbang(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
quinSonia:

pls sir how do I upgrade my 1st bank student acct to A NORMAL ACCT??
visit any branch with a valid I'd card...

Either any of these will suffice.

Voters card
Driving license
National I'd card
International passport
Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by rickyboss333: 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
dingbang:

y r u killing urself abt it? d lady is not in any way bragging about it, shes only happy that she has ended up with a man she asked out herself. i 4 say na jelousy dey worry u if u were a girl.

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by quinSonia(f): 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
dingbang:
visit any branch with a valid I'd card...
Either any of these will suffice.
Voters card Driving license National I'd card International passport

thanks!!
Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by dingbang(m): 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
quinSonia:

thanks!!
you are most welcome
Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 06, 2018
"can't wait to SEIZE THE DAY "
Happy for you ma'am.

Ladies, shoot your shot. You no know when e go enter.
Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by newslifeop: 1:17am On Aug 06, 2018
ohh
Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by olisaEze(m): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2018
dingbang:

Read and comprehend before u rush to comment, she's Kenyan not Nigerian. If u were not in a hurry to show ur abusive skills on NL, u wud have understood that d moral of d story is not d occupation of d groom, but that she made d first move and is happy for it today.
Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by MeeLan: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2018
the surest sxx banker bet for women now na Uber driver! its trending, these women offer themselves so cheap for cab bleep
Re: Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her by jaybee(f): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
dingbang:

This guy is jealous; BUT WHY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Body Builder Working Out Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.