Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. (7503 Views)

Hookup Lady About To Retire And Looking For A Husband. / People Follow Lady About With Their Camera Phones Because Of Her Backside (video / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 29, 2020
Before now I used to think some ladies battle smelly Vjays but can’t completely get rid of the smell. Last night as the rough play was about to begin I politely told her to go wash up before the action. I got the shock of my life, she said why does she have to wash up every time, that I should just put on the CD and do my thing. I was shocked. I insisted, she lay there waiting for me to come on her and slide in, I went to the edge of the bed, sat down and told her to go wash up else no rough play. She clumsily stood up and went to wash up. When she got back I used my hand to check the area to be sure it’s really wet and cold, because for her to be that daft, she can as well play me by going into the bathroom and walking out without washing.

After the rough play, I went to shower and got back to the room expecting she’d go at least wash up after the sex. Sister don use duvet cover body and about to sleep. I woke her up to go bath or at least wash up after the sex.

And she’s currently single, saying guys are this and that. How can a guy take her type serious? Her Vjay doesn’t smell though but simple hygiene shouldn’t be ignored. Very fine lady at that. How can a lady have sex and not know what to do after? Na so she go carry am go meet another guy to suck. Sick!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by gentlestdude(m): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2020
once had a girl like that, that one was so annoying I will cum on her and she will just wear pant with all the cum still on her pussy area. Couldn't take it anymore had to Japa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by Neverlosemoney: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2020
gentlestdude:
once had a girl like that, that one was so annoying I will cum on her and she will just wear pant with all the cum still on her pussy area. Couldn't take it anymore had to Japa
Lol.......sabi it your cum.
Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by Quality20(m): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2020
gentlestdude:
. U shdnt have japared Na! pls locate her n marry her. The VG has a mechanism for cleaning itself n also absorbing whatever u poured in there. All those unnecessary washings will only offset d natural biological balance n pH of d VG environment

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by GeneralPula: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
Well, there maybe ladies like that..

But sometimes it becomes a manz(that knows whatsup) duty to educate them on how they could cure/prevent their vjay from smell..

They’ll appreciate it at the long run..

I’ve met guys that hardly wash their cars too. Imagine breeding around a dirty car..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
gentlestdude:

Go for a check up. Your sperm might be weak

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by Kingnelson9: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
Some pretty ladies are too dirty down there...they are only afta their face and what they wear. Too bad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
all they care about is their face and wears

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by MiVida(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
PrecioussB:

or she might be barren. undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by temblor1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
You just kpansh a pig angry
Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
MiVida:
or she might be barren. undecided

Wahala
Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Quality20:
. U shdnt have japared Na! pls locate her n marry her. The VG has a mechanism for cleaning itself n also absorbing whatever u poured in there. All those unnecessary washings will only offset d natural biological balance n pH of d VG environment
you have allowed 'feminists' to successfully turn your head upside down. When the vagina "clean" itself where do the dirts go? Do they just evaporate? Don't you know you still need to use water to clean out the filth?
Don't allow fools to serve you faeces and claim it's yam porridge

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Carchoice:
Before now I used to think some ladies battle smelly Vjays but can’t completely get rid of the smell. Last night as the rough play was about to begin I politely told her to go wash up before the action. I got the shock of my life, she said why does she have to wash up every time, that I should just put on the CD and do my thing. I was shocked. I insisted, she lay there waiting for me to come on her and slide in, I went to the edge of the bed, sat down and told her to go wash up else no rough play. She clumsily stood up and went to wash up. When she got back I used my hand to check the area to be sure it’s really wet and cold, because for her to be that daft, she can as well play me by going into the bathroom and walking out without washing.

After the rough play, I went to shower and got back to the room expecting she’d go at least wash up after the sex. Sister don use duvet cover body and about to sleep. I woke her up to go bath or at least wash up after the sex.

And she’s currently single, saying guys are this and that.
How could you sleep with something as scruffy as that
And their likes makes the loudest and most brainless stupidest noise on social media. E.g millenniumlady and onyi22 embarassed

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by paulolee(m): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
chai...wahala they oo...girls dey oo....watin jagaban no go see for apc wahala..
Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Vagina not V-jay!!

Stop spoiling a beautiful name!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by Okoroawusa: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
PrecioussB:

Mad o!
Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by Sixfeetbelle: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dicktion:
How could you sleep with something as scruffy as that
And their likes makes the loudest and most brainless stupidest noise on social media. E.g millenniumlady and onyi22 embarassed

If you like her, just tell her already. What's with the unnecessary mention all the time? She thief your money
Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

If you like her, just tell her already. What's with the unnecessary mention all the time? She thief your money
Eww embarassed
Tryna throw a jibe with your alternate account Millenniumlady undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by Sixfeetbelle: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dicktion:

Eww embarassed
Tryna throw a jibe with your alternate account Millenniumlady undecided

To confirm how obsessed you are with her, you think everyone female on this platform is her.

BTW, I was referring to the other lady
Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

To confirm how obsessed you are with her, you think everyone female on this platform is her.

BTW, I was referring to the other lady
Keep saying that to yourselfundecided

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nuel4:
you have allowed 'feminists' to successfully turn your head upside down. When the vagina "clean" itself where do the dirts go? Do they just evaporate? Don't you know you still need to use water to clean out the filth?
Don't allow fools to serve you faeces and claim it's yam porridge
grin more reason they won’t wash it. Even just to rinse it sef.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
Quality20:
you made sense with no sense. So after sex a woman should just wear paiint because there’s an automatic cleanser inside?
Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by Sixfeetbelle: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dicktion:

Keep saying that to yourselfundecided

Onyi22 is the name on almost all the guys from politics section. Almost every post on front page has some nigga calling out her moniker. It's getting weird.

Them: what is Onyi22 waiting for?

Them: Na this kind man Onyi22 dey like.

It's like a silent obsession. Of course I failed to take note of the monikers responsible for this immaturity, but It'd be much appreciated if you gave yourself a little respect sometimes.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
eni4real:
Vagina not V-jay!!

Stop spoiling a beautiful name!!!
why not call it Toto instead? grin
Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Onyi22 is the name on almost all the guys from politics section. Almost every post on front page has some nigga calling out her moniker. It's getting weird.

It's like a silent obsession. Of course I failed to take note of the monikers responsible for this immaturity, but It'd be much appreciated if you gave yourself a little respect sometimes.

Thank you
OK comot body make i go front madam embarassed
Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
Carchoice:
why not call it Toto instead? grin
That is a stupid name!
Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
eni4real:
That is a stupid name!
how about pvssy?
Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by Demariz(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
Omor na soup you chop so oh.
Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
Demariz:
Omor na soup you chop so oh.
and the soup nor sweet sef. angry
Re: My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. by Kriss216: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Thank you
If you're not Onyi22, then shut up!.
Is she complaining?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety / Don't Mistake A Man Unaffectionate Nature For Evidence That He Doesn't Love You / Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.