Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) (53247 Views)

Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / Man Set To Wed 2 Women On Same Day, Shoots Pre-wedding Pics (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by obo389(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
The boys carry eye go market well. See their well shaped assets grin
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

"It has happened to me before."

Okk thanks bro
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Okk thanks bro
You're welcome.
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
kimbraa:
Do you really need that guy to tell you when to use either "Have, had, or has" in a sentence? The first one is correct.

Not like I really need him, but he's the available one I have. Btw, is there anything bad in asking ma'am?
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by Soundcoded(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
embarassed
eseveli:
foursome will be awesome grin
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by topdawgg7: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
The guys aren't best friends, in fact they aren't even friends, and the wedding was yesterday.
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Not like I really need him, but he's the available one I have. Btw, is there anything bad in asking ma'am?

That one, the girl, is an interloper!
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
columbus007:
make them go watch their face first make the makeup commont,you go jah.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by phemmyfour: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

fixed
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by phemmyfour: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Okk thanks bro
he's wrong
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

That one, the girl, is an interloper!

Lolz she might be having a crush on u winksss

Or envys your command of English grin
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

I didn't say it was bad.
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
phemmyfour:
fixed

shocked shocked shocked shocked

U mean wrong or yours is just another way of saying it correctly??
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by technolly(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
kimbraa:
I didn't say it was bad.

Ok ma'am.
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
phemmyfour:
fixed
Fixed.

cool

3 Likes

Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

[s] Lolz she might be having a crush on u winksss

Or envys your command of English [/s] grin
Don't flatter him. I don't crush on people on cyberspace, nor consider his command of English a top-notch.
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by Lozano: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
HML

1 Like

Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
phemmyfour:
he's wrong
He's wrong.
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by phemmyfour: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

U mean wrong or yours is just another way of saying it correctly??
Use your brain now
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
kimbraa:
Don't flatter him. I don't crush on people on cyberspace, nor consider his command of English a top-notch.

Lolx alright.
He's a nice, gentle guy though.
Kind you may want to roll with.
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
phemmyfour:
Use your brain now

Ogar, na u say something dey wrong, now i dey ask u, u dey tell me to use my brain. If I know am, seb i go come ask ni
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by phemmyfour: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Ogar, na u say something dey wrong, now i dey ask u, u dey tell me to use my brain. If I know am, seb i go come ask ni
Don't disturb my mentions if you can't comprehend
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Lolx alright.
He's a nice, gentle guy though.
Kind you may want to roll with.

You're on a long thing if that's how you identify nice guys. grin It's a fact that most of the guys who come off nice on here have psychopathic tendencies. Typing from experience.
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
phemmyfour:
Don't disturb my mentions if you can't comprehend

Smh.
Den you shouldn't have jumped into our convo na.

Abi na u I ask? Ur name na GrammarNazi1??

Olofofo

2 Likes

Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by Replay07(m): 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
HML
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
kimbraa:
You're on a long thing if that's how you identify nice guys. grin It's a fact that most of the guys who come off nice on here have psychopathic tendencies. Speaking from experience.

Too much American film will not kee u. grin grin
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Smh.
Den you shouldn't have jumped into our convo na.

Abi na u I ask? Ur name na GrammarNazi1??

Olofofo
That one is the male version of that interloper.
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by OdaNobunaga(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

grin
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

That one is the male version of that interloper.

All I asked him na make e proof that what Kimbraa and you typed was wrong baba dey flair up for me..

Who invite am?
If you say something is wrong, you should be able to give reason why it is wrong
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Too much American film will not kee u. grin grin
Na you know.
Re: Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
kimbraa:
Na you know.

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... / Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows / Bridesmaids Cry For The Groom And Bride On Their Wedding Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.