Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election (55267 Views)

Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ / Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Alariiwo: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
modath:
cheesy

This god of MEN don start hin jeun jeun political "hypotheses" again.... HE never fails to crawl out of his hole to confuse desperate politicians, it's file, he must do it.& Knowing Saraki and his unbridled ambition, he will fall for it...

Be like hin own god different from father Mbaka own that showed him Dankwambo. grin

Nobody should stop Saraki ooo, abeg oooo....he needs to shed some excess "financial" weight . Kukuma sef the soul & spirit of the SGBN depositors & Kwara people he has kept in bondage won't even allow him hear word... He must be disgraced out of politics like his father cursed him on his death bed......

& Yes the tigress has been unleashed.. smiley

Queen Mo.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
Saraki is a man who has always made shrewd political...shrewd from his own point of view. However this time I'm not sure i think he may have messed up this time and I think it may cost him big time. This move will either be suicidal or his greatest ever. I think he was forced into it hence his hesitation, why trade certainty for uncertainty and if he loses oh God help him because the govt is going to do everything to take him down and nullyfy him for good... we are watching!!

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Danchibez: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
Most of d tins he prophesized/predicted in naija came to fruition. This one if happens, shall b a welcome development
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by san316(m): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
Christians believe all Muslims are hell bound but their God keep choosing thesame hellbound Muslims to rule over them as seen by his anointed prophets. Foolish cows.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Alariiwo: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
Justiceleague1:

Granmama shut up

Children of nowadays sef.. no respect atal.
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
AAA593:

you lie. that prophet is in Nigeria. so many are against buhari in 2019 prophecies

"In 1979, Prophet Godspower Oyewole said the name of the man who would win the Nigerian presidential election was in the Bible. We had Benjamin Nnamdi Azikiwe and Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo on the ballot, but when Shehu Shagari won, Oyewole said “Shamgar” was also in the Bible!"

https://www.thecable.ng/trumpism-tonic-africa-rising
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by jchioma: 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
Give it to Kwankwanso and PDP will win come 2019
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Borntofuck: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
He is very sound guy ,he deserves to be president
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Cool83(m): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
geometricaxis:

Dont fall for this trick. In 1983, one of these prophets predicted that the name of the winner was in the Bible. Everybody thought it was awolowo because his name is Jeremiah. When Shagari won the prophet claimed that Shamghar in the bible is shagari. If Buhari wins he will explain to you how mohammed has S in it and you will be looking with nothing to say. you think its easy to be a prophet and be scamming people, they are the original 419s...they do research, they have answer for everything grin grin
lolll, I can't stop laughing
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Cool83(m): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
Danchibez:
Most of d tins he prophesized/predicted in naija came to fruition. This one if happens, shall b a welcome development
not all
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by semyman: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
Most embarrassing modern day criminals
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by semyman: 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
These guys should just collect their tithes and offerings from their gullible sheeples and avoid embarrassing themselves every now and then
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by uthlaw: 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
I really want SARAKI to be President..

King SARAKI

Lalasticlala, do you think SARAKI would make a wonderful President?
yes that would be in your state.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by mukthar2000(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
oga pastor go sit down jaree, even a new born baby can predict what we happen about this election at this stage, y dont u predict b4 now。i beg commot go rest oga
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by dlondonbadboy: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
uthlaw:
yes that would be in your state.

Go to hell
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by chronique(m): 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
Saraki bawo? The north do not see him as a core northerner and 2019 candidate must be core north. I'm thinking kwakwanso should be given the ticket. Obj has so much battered atiku's image and I'm not sure how he would be received down south.
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by GreenCap: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
cheesy cheesy

Even PDP supporters know Saraki stands no chance! wink

your opinion.

sequel to this prophecy,

my analysis:

Abubakar Bukola Saraki has 3 double identities-

a Northerner/Muslim,

a Yoruba/Fulani,

an rAPC/nPDP.

little wonder FG is after the DSP who may be his VP.

i see why Jagaban did not want him to become the SP in 2015 knowing he is ambitious.

i think the SW will vote Bukky
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by hardeytarhyour(m): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
i hope you are going to say something necessary not knowing that you are trying to nominate someone that is full of Corruption that will encourage corruption that will also bring back looters

SARAKI IS NOT A POLITICAL INTEGRITY IF HE RUN FOR PRESIDENCY, BUHARI WILL SLEEP AND BE SWORN IN AGAIN IN ANOTHER DAY WITHOUT ANY STRESS

*quote my words*
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Deb2020: 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
authehighness:
i will vote for saraki,on one condition,if he will loot and allow the money to seculate,not the self acclaim sanctimonous terrorist,that loot and shop alone with his cabinet and miyatti allah,leaving the populace in hunger and death
. grin grin grin grin You are so funny ooooo kikikiki
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by kayevans: 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
Jegedujegura prophet

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by windwayltd: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
PROPHET YOU LIED , PROPHET YOU HAVE BEEN LYING,PROPHET YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LIE BECAUSE PROPHET YOU ARE A KNOWN LIAR TO YOUR MEMBERS

#SAIBABA
#PROUDLYBUHARIST

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Alariiwo: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
chronique:
Saraki bawo? The north do not see him as a core northerner and 2019 candidate must be core north. I'm thinking kwakwanso should be given the ticket. Obj has so much battered atiku's image and I'm not sure how he would be received down south.

You nailed it..

Saraki will soon realize he isn't regarded by the core North.

Atiku will likely clinch the presidential ticket due to his roots in PDP. Kwakwanso and Dakwanbo or whatever will only try.

2019 is APC's to lose..
With Osho baba and Jagaban on board, PDP should forget ruling Nigeria again.
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
a thief who will eats and lets eat is FAR BETTER THAN a thief that eats and starve others!

BUHARI AND COHORTS ARE SELF-SERVING ROGUE S/SADISTS that feeds fat at the expense of the populace!

....hence like somebody earlier asserted, if saraki WILL LIVE & LET LIVE, he'll SURELY have my vote too!
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
yns4real:
By Jacob Ajom

AMIDST the carpet-crossing drama in the National Assembly, Primate Elijah Ayodele of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Oke Afa, Isolo, Lagos, has predicted tougher times for the country and, in particular, the ruling All Progressives Congress in the coming year.

In his book, Warning To The Nations, which is a compendium of his prophesies covering the 2018/2019 period, the Primate said President Muhammadu Buhari will not find it easy in his bid for a second term.

“President Buhari’s attempt to return will meet very stiff resistance from the opposition and if he tries to force his way, then there will be trouble in the country,” the Primate said.

He said prior to the 2015 elections he prophesied the defeat of President Goodluck Jonathan by a new party which, after taking over power, would break up. This, he said, was manifesting as recent events in the ruling party show. “It is going to be tough for the APC as a new party will give them a run for their money at the 2019 polls,” he said.

Ayodele said for the main opposition, the Peoples Democratic Party, to record any meaningful result in the 2019 presidential race, the President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, who returned to the party a week ago, has to be given the ticket to run. “I do not know Saraki neither do we have any link, politically or otherwise. But he is the only man who can win anything for PDP,” the Primate said emphatically.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/pdp-can-win-2019-presidential-poll-if-saraki-runs-primate-ayodele/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Believe this story at your own risk.
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by dROC1: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
AAA593:
spot on. there is this strong prophet on YouTube that prophesied someone with the name S to win the election. he also said he's a youth and Nigeria's next president is a youth in 2019. let me look for the YouTube link

watch it below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbTzrbme59E

Sowore

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by IsaAbubakar: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
[s]
Alariiwo:

You nailed it..

Atiku will likely clinch the presidential ticket due to his roots in PDP. Kwakwanso and Dakwanbo or whatever will only try.

2019 is APC's to lose..
[/s]
trash trash trash
analysis straight outa mat grin
na so e dey be

never again shall an illiterate terrorist rule Nigeria again
you hate Buhari
i hate Buhari
we hate Buhari

destroying Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow
kiss the truth
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by senatordave1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
Alariiwo:

You nailed it..

2019 is APC's to lose..
Saraki will be the easiest candidate for buhari.he will win only kwara and benue.pdp will likely give their ticket to tambuwal or makarfi.atiku or kwankwaso will stress buhari.
In summary no matter what,pdp will never smell aso rock again.they can only win a handful of governorship seats,nothing more.i see other parties relegating them
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by senatordave1(m): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
analysis straight outa mat grin
na so e dey be

never again shall an illiterate terrorist rule Nigeria again
you hate Buhari
i hate Buhari
we hate Buhari

destroying Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow
kiss the truth
An easterner disguising as a northerner.buhari will sweep your self acclaimed kebbi states.stop this frustration,hatred and bitterness.never again shall pdp rule nigeria.
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by fergie001: 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
superlanny:
sebi i like attacking people of relevance, maybe you should now add that i attack people without relevance...your fada, stupid idiot.
Be civil
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by IsaAbubakar: 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
[s]
senatordave1:

An easterner disguising as a northerner.buhari will sweep your self acclaimed kebbi states.stop this frustration,hatred and bitterness.never again shall pdp rule nigeria.
[/s]
claptrap
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Nigerians are tired of buhari killing our people hence
kiss the truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. / Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.