Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election (55269 Views)

Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ / Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by g2db2do(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
just came back from ilorin... They don't love Saraki there
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Haddock(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
midolian:
If Saraki runs to where? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope the primate is not saying what I am thinking? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I swear, taking it literally, this heading funny pass comedy:
If Saraki runs, PDP will win...
Ha! make e run o. In fact, make e run go Ilorin so that PDP may win
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by midolian(m): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
Haddock:

I swear, taking it literally, this heading funny pass comedy:
If Saraki runs, PDP will win...
Ha! make e run o. In fact, make e run go Ilorin so that PDP may win
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Enice(m): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
Olumeme:

You're a deluded slowpoke, if you use your dead brain, u'll know that Saraki has not even been tried because there's no evidence linking him to the robbery, the robbers confessed that he didn't send them.

Saraki will not just win his state, he will also deliver to his party's presidential candidate.
This coming from bast--d vulture who accuses Buhari of the killings in the NC. Has Buhari been tried and convicted of the killings? No. Did he sent anybody to kill citizens in the NC? No. Did those killers say they know him? No. But you accuse him because he his fulani.
Sakari, in his desperate attempt to build an electoral war chest, commissioned his boys to rob banks. He knew Buhari would never allow him near the treasury hence he had to do something to satisfy his lust for power. His boys killed 31 persons on that day. He is therefore responsible, liable, and directly involve in the killings because he sent them.
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by ofwest47(m): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
All these prophets of dooms, doom dull Ayodele fraudulently predicting victory for Omo Mesujamba see what Christian doom has become in Nigeria just for the highest bidder.
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by OhiOfIhima: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Saraki will never run dis Country.. He was so damn evil, how could a man who forcedly find his way to be Senate president. For his selfish interest, his dumped d party dat voted him in. All in d name dat he can't win ticket ahead of Buba, he is jesting n dangling wit PDP to give him ticket.. Never, I am not Pro-Buhari, if PDP is serious for dis coming election, let dem try another person, even if d person failed, I am gonna vote for d person... Buhari must go back to Daura.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
Saraki cant win against Buhari as he is not considered a true Northerner.

Any northern candidate will beat Buhari hands down because the North will prefer another 8 years compared to 4 years.
This alone is the selling point
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Tareq1105: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
I really want SARAKI to be President..

King SARAKI

Lalasticlala, do you think SARAKI would make a wonderful President?

Sorry o, are we talking of Kwaran president here or Nigerian president ?

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Organizer111222(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
He said “can” and tomorrow if PDP fields him and he does not win, he will now come up with a reason why his kalokalo prophecy did not come to pass. Nairabet pastors
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by godox2(m): 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Primate, I am an Anglican Bonafide, born and brought up,
This one that you talk is ERROR!
Buhari all the way!
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Adebowale89(m): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
over 2.5 for saraki then

nonsense of the highest order

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by ofuonyebi: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
which Saraki?....do you mean Olusola Late Saraki?....abi the current senate coup political coup-plotter?

this prime has messed himself up...maybe ...you are a little bit depressed....instead why not give it to his friend Metu or Melaye?...yeye!
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by felixtare(m): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Why are you not trying to be relevant? Why do you attack relevant people? Is that your mission on earth? To attack people of relevance?

you get mouth grin
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by salisb(m): 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
Even TB JOSHUA and Apostle Suleiman prophecy failed na this Hungary pastor prophecy go come work?
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by chris51(f): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
Primate Ayodele, you LIE. Only gullible people will believe in your prophesy, that PDP will win 2019 election if it fields Saraki.
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by chris51(f): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
chris51:
Primate Ayodele, you LIE. Only gullible people will believe in your prophesy, that PDP will win 2019 election if it fields Saraki.
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Nayok(m): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
authehighness:
i will vote for saraki,on one condition,if he will loot and allow the money to seculate,not the self acclaim sanctimonous terrorist,that loot and shop alone with his cabinet and miyatti allah,leaving the populace in hunger and death
see typical naija man grin
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Bridget95(f): 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
modath:
cheesy

This god of MEN don start hin jeun jeun political "hypotheses" again.... HE never fails to crawl out of his hole to confuse desperate politicians, it's file, he must do it.& Knowing Saraki and his unbridled ambition, he will fall for it...

Be like hin own god different from father Mbaka own that showed him Dankwambo. grin

Nobody should stop Saraki ooo, abeg oooo....he needs to shed some excess "financial" weight . Kukuma sef the soul & spirit of the SGBN depositors & Kwara people he has kept in bondage won't even allow him hear word... He must be disgraced out of politics like his father cursed him on his death bed......

& Yes the tigress has been unleashed.. smiley

your lies stinks like rotten fish

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by ameh99: 12:13am On Aug 06, 2018
all this god of men will not stay away from politic......
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by saibuhari(m): 12:24am On Aug 06, 2018
If Saraki starts with S, does Sowore start with T?

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 06, 2018
This fake prophet has not stopped his nonsense permutations.

None of his yeye prophecies ever come to pass.

Mark my word, Dr Olusola Saraki can NEVER become the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Shakitibob0: 1:16am On Aug 06, 2018
AAA593:
spot on. there is this strong prophet on YouTube that prophesied someone with the name S to win the election. he also said he's a youth and Nigeria's next president is a youth in 2019. let me look for the YouTube link

watch it below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbTzrbme59E
Its not that Criminal....The prophet was referring to Sowore....

The Prophet confirmed it yesterday as Sowore visited the church while on a trip to engage Nigerians in South Africa

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by donqx: 1:21am On Aug 06, 2018
ohh
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by zinizta: 1:23am On Aug 06, 2018
authehighness:
i will vote for saraki,on one condition,if he will loot and allow the money to seculate,not the self acclaim sanctimonous terrorist,that loot and shop alone with his cabinet and miyatti allah,leaving the populace in hunger and death

how can it "seculate" to you when you dont even know the right alphabetical order or composition of the word you intend to use...

...they choose raw cash over knowledge but in the end they still come unstuck...
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by budusky05(m): 3:39am On Aug 06, 2018
Habiakwa, na the current trends now
Religious leaders fornicating with politicians.

How can automated looting machine that is made in kwara win and you see it in ur prophecy and can't warn Nigerians about it.

Abasi mbong dis one tire me.
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by kcthepundit(m): 5:36am On Aug 06, 2018
Whoever they decide to present pls let him not be a fulani man.
Miyetti allah will continue their mayhem and the will to kill them won't be there
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by AngelicBeing: 5:37am On Aug 06, 2018
modath:
cheesy

This god of MEN don start hin jeun jeun political "hypotheses" again.... HE never fails to crawl out of his hole to confuse desperate politicians, it's file, he must do it.& Knowing Saraki and his unbridled ambition, he will fall for it...

Be like hin own god different from father Mbaka own that showed him Dankwambo. grin

Nobody should stop Saraki ooo, abeg oooo....he needs to shed some excess "financial" weight . Kukuma sef the soul & spirit of the SGBN depositors & Kwara people he has kept in bondage won't even allow him hear word... He must be disgraced out of politics like his father cursed him on his death bed......

& Yes the tigress has been unleashed.. smiley

shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by senatoradeolaa: 6:00am On Aug 06, 2018
Talk on nairaland and other social media amount to pointless Zero. PVC will solve the issue. I know who I am voting for simple.
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by Ohraybs(m): 6:22am On Aug 06, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
I really want SARAKI to be President..

King SARAKI

Lalasticlala, do you think SARAKI would make a wonderful President?

He is already there... Just wait and he will be there....
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by CapitanS: 6:41am On Aug 06, 2018
Is this one still talking? After the numerous blunders he has made including the recent one on ekiti governorship elections
Re: Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election by AAA593: 6:55am On Aug 06, 2018
Shakitibob0:
Its not that Criminal....The prophet was referring to Sowore....

The Prophet confirmed it yesterday as Sowore visited the church while on a trip to engage Nigerians in South Africa

my brother, any name starting with s apart from buhari is good. I will even prefer sowore that has not tasted power before.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. / Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.