Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) (50275 Views)

Akpabio Visits Ooni Of Ife, Seeks Blessings For Senate President Bid (Pictures) / Godswill Akpabio Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja After Meeting With Buhari In London / Godswill Akpabio Visits Buhari In London, Set To Quit PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Bitterleafsoup: 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Bro you get sense but those zombies are illiterates and don't know value of money. He spent 6 months in London and the presidential jet was parked there consuming money.
My guy not to talk of extra paid for London security on top of his security on top of aids, officials and assistant that has two assistants. Man must chop, fully staffed house help must be paid, while salaries of APC Governors going unpaid for 6 months will come and use state funds to visit him in London with minimal of £10,000.00 pocket money.... let me not rant angry
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by gurnam: 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
Metuh:

Ibos are inconsequential yet APC is begging Umahi,Okoroawusa and Ugwuanyi to defect?

How wise are you? Think

Begging ? Are you ok?
Those one are simply looking for political survival that they think APC can offer them. Don't get it mixed up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
Fair weather politicians. They are only strategising for their political survival and relevance.

Their ignorant and long suffering followers are busy fighting their selves while their oppressors keep jumping ship to avoid getting shipwrecked politically.
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by frowland(m): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
To be honest with you, I am seriously in pains.

1 Like

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by mmb(m): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
SageTravels:
DPD ace Godswill Akpabio pushing for APC transfer as he arrives London to negotiate personal terms With APC club President, Buhari.

As Saraki depart from the APC FC, APC are keen to bring in a Top Striker like Akpabio as a worthy replacement. The Akwa Ibomite has reportedly traveled to London to finalize the negotiations with the club.

PDP FC have reportedly signed APC forward, Saraki, who wants out of APC at all cost.

According to multiple sources, the moment Akpabio joins APC, all his case files in EFCC office will suddenly disappear as he will be officially declared saint.

One of the insiders who didn't want his name to be in print said, Akpabio will wear the number 7 Jersey (Senate President position) as he is set to play a major role in the APC fc.

check my signature for more details. PM me for cheap Flights
mind you, he is to wear Jersey no 3. Not 7
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Geniro: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
gurnam:

Begging ? Are you ok?
Those one are simply looking for political survival that they think APC can offer them. Don't get it mixed up

Umahi owns Ebonyi, he doesn't need any party for his political survival.

If the PDP should lose Umahi then they have lost Ebonyi.

1 Like

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Mankosi: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
kcdendelo:
I thought Akpabio was inteligent, now I know he is a big fool.
he has always been an ass licker and a coward from day 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by hush15: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
OEPHIUS:
Yesterday, reports came that Senator Akpabio was decamping and leaving the PDP For the APC.

He took time to visit the President, Muhammad Buhari this morning

http://thepunditng.com/pictures-of-minority-leader-senator-akpabio-in-london-this-morning/
he can defect for all he likes, honestly it doesnt matter for who cares but one thing i did like to point out though is APC shouldnt be pointing fingers and blaming and victimizing up and down when they are equally guilty of same thing. neway, PDP should always be fair minded and always make nations interest first and they will always have the upper hand.

my appeal is to the nigerian citizens, pls lets do our part by carefully thinking things through and express it with our votes. our vote is the only authority we have over incompetent leaders. when we vote, and vote consistently, they cant rig it because the space is not available. just to let you all know how important it is, even Robert Mugabe who was sent packing from over 25years rule and with all he has still went to cast his votes. There must be a catch for even mugabe to still go to the poll and who knows whether it is his one vote that will make the difference, so its very important we vote. ekiti elections margin was just by 20, 000. if only 20,000 people came out more to vote for their candidate, just maybe he would have had the edge and even comparing that to what we use to have before is quite and improvement. we just have to make this competitive legitimately and not through violence and deaths.

God bless you all
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by princegeo(m): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
Only God will judge you people
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by gurnam: 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
Geniro:

Umahi owns Ebonyi, he doesn't need any party for his political survival.

If the PDP should lose Umahi then they have lost Ebonyi.

Good for them, it's just a bonus to APC, outside Imo, no state in the SE is under APC strategic calculations.
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Djyucee1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
This man is a snitch
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Djyucee1(m): 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
He is just a snitch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by semyman: 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
Wailers panic mode activated, Saraki is not fit to continue as the Senate President, he was more of an opposition leader. Argue with your ancestors
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by silos(m): 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
madridguy:
Indeed politics is a dirty game.

I'm sure some wannabe that ignorantly followed Saraki will be battling with their health now for BP.

2019, a year of relegation to many feather weight politician.
You are right
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by bender79: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ligang:
Politicians doing what they know how to do best (Taking care of themselves first). I pity this country.

But joke aside,I think Saraki didn't expect this and I give it to Asiwaju Tinubu for his political sagacity. Anyone who has watched house of cards knows that u don't play all your political cards at once and that was the mistake saraki made.

In the coming days, Saraki will be taught how politics is being played and I made bold to say he will be left in the cold soonest but there won't be a way out.

By my calculations,he will still hold sway in kwara State but by 2019 his national political relevance will be zero. And mind you,he won't be forgiven.

I pity politicians running under saraki ,he can only deliver Kwara State.His political relevance cannot even influence who becomes a Local government chairman in Kogi state unlike Asiwaju who is a guru in the business.
Saraki was playing the game until the hoodwinked him with an expulsion threat

1 Like

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by princesweetman2(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
SageTravels:

Let me design a mobile responsive website, webapp for u check ds out

https://www.soyedotunprojectdemos.000webhistapp.com
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by brainhgeek(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
OEPHIUS:
Yesterday, reports came that Senator Akpabio was decamping and leaving the PDP For the APC.

He took time to visit the President, Muhammad Buhari this morning

http://thepunditng.com/pictures-of-minority-leader-senator-akpabio-in-london-this-morning/
Defection is for personal gains. Why wait till now to defect? You are only defecting because you have a defect. I earnestly crave an end to this PDP, APC era. #voteoutPDPandAPC #bringinspotlessleaders #changetheoldwineskins
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Bonaventura(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
Minjim:

Wait, but you ppl claimed Efcc was only witch hunting him then? I'm confused about the manner you ppl reason self

I've never come across a person named you ppl before.
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by fasterwell(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
kcdendelo:
I thought Akpabio was inteligent, now I know he is a big fool.

1 Like

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by seunmsg(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
akpabio I know can never ever defect get that into your head

King of the east right now. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Idealscholar: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
Join over 2,000 Candidates (Masters, Undergraduates, Post-Doctoral) who get Scholarship Opportunities every Year?

APPLICATION IS FREE !

You can also join our web community to start receiving updates on these scholarships before others, in your region.

The Scholarship Portal: www.idealscholars.com

Other Links for Scholarship and Career Opportunities

Undergraduate Scholarship Link: https://idealscholars.com/category/scholarship-by-studies/undergraduate-scholarships-scholarship-by-study/

Masters Scholarship Link:

https://idealscholars.com/category/scholarship-by-studies/masters-scholarships/

Other Postgraduate Scholarship Link: Go through the Home page; www.idealscholars.com

Feel Free to Share this!

There are myriads of Scholars all over the World who seek these Opportunities

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Ugosample(m): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ligang:
Politicians doing what they know how to do best (Taking care of themselves first). I pity this country.

But joke aside,I think Saraki didn't expect this and I give it to Asiwaju Tinubu for his political sagacity. Anyone who has watched house of cards knows that u don't play all your political cards at once and that was the mistake saraki made.

In the coming days, Saraki will be taught how politics is being played and I made bold to say he will be left in the cold soonest but there won't be a way out.

By my calculations,he will still hold sway in kwara State but by 2019 his national political relevance will be zero. And mind you,he won't be forgiven.

I pity politicians running under saraki ,he can only deliver Kwara State.His political relevance cannot even influence who becomes a Local government chairman in Kogi state unlike Asiwaju who is a guru in the business.

Akpabio that you are jubilant over

which state can be deliver apart from akwa ibom (which is even under probability) grin

Asiwaju my black arse

let's see how this plays out.

But nothing concern me, I am not there to suffer the misrule of the daua dullard; D
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by mkoabiola: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hmmmmmm
.selfish politicians

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by me69: 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
PMB Is condoling corruption. They are threatening opposition with EFCC, i regret supporting bugari2015
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by diegwu02: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
real politicians would always want to be with the winning party.
So glad to see the wailers and hypocrites in PDP now agreeing Akpabio is corrupt because he wants to be in the APC.
I predicted Akwa Ibom swinging to the APC, some fucktards where saying SS SE for PDP

Next to Defect would be Buhari,s southern Friends, Ayade of Cross River and Umahi of Ebonyi State.

2 Likes

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Wiinnd(m): 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Why does that tall man in the picture looks like a scare crow
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by resurgent2019: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
me69:
PMB Is condoling corruption. They are threatening opposition with EFCC, i regret supporting bugari2015

cry cry cry

Everything is wrong with Buhari’s Government but he looks poised to win again in 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
Why wont he decamp , OR Will you,give him money for DOG MEAT

1 Like

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by BabbanBura(m): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
ritylove:
A president that cant derive joy in staying in his country is that one a president...London today, America tomorrow you cant run away from the problems you cost angry

Rity... we understand your hatred. Keep hating dear. Na Donald Trump like staying in his country abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by diegwu02: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ugosample:

Akpabio that you are jubilant over

which state can be deliver apart from akwa ibom (which is even under probability) grin

Asiwaju my black arse

let's see how this plays out.

But nothing concern me, I am not there to suffer the misrule of the daua dullard; D
Akwa Ibom State has almost 3.5 million registered voters. it would be a huge loss to PDP even if APC gets 50% of the votes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
iammo:
Smart guy, undecided for buhari the terms of agreement is very simple; approve suplimentary budget and 254bn inec expenditure, pass the grazing route and cattle colony bill, approve all my northern appointees, never cut aso rock bogus budget, approve social media censorship, and your confisticated 500m and Dubai property would be yours, failure to do this EFCC would hunt you, beat sense into you in detention teargass you a little bit and either jail you like dasuki or make you disappear like kanu

Future headlines would read
Punch newspaper
Senate president apkabio says 16 years of PDP rule is filled with corruption.---- apkabio

The Nation Newspaper
Senate president apkabio is a man of integrity ---- garba shehu

Vanguard Newspaper
APC is the best for akwa ibom state --- senate president apkabio

BMC comments would read
Ukwenu > sai baba doesn't tolerate corruption, only iPod hates him.
Barcelonaguy > sai baba is undefeatable
Shaki > buhari supporters are true patriot
Omoika > buhari is the best president for middle belt mostly jos and Benue state

Can you please stop wailing?
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by iammo(m): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
maasoap:

Can you please stop wailing?

Did I call you out, abi we don't have freedom of expression again, ohh I forgot with the new hate speech bill we can't talk anymore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stunning Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Daughters / Yakubu Gowon And His Wife, Victoria, In London In June 1973 (Throwback Photo) / PHOTOS: Newly Built Pedestrian Bridge In Ojota, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.