Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) (50262 Views)

Akpabio Visits Ooni Of Ife, Seeks Blessings For Senate President Bid (Pictures) / Godswill Akpabio Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja After Meeting With Buhari In London / Godswill Akpabio Visits Buhari In London, Set To Quit PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by budusky05(m): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
SageTravels:
DPD ace Godswill Akpabio pushing for APC transfer as he arrives London to negotiate personal terms With APC club President, Buhari.

As Saraki depart from the APC FC, APC are keen to bring in a Top Striker like Akpabio as a worthy replacement. The Akwa Ibomite has reportedly traveled to London to finalize the negotiations with the club.

PDP FC have reportedly signed APC forward, Saraki, who wants out of APC at all cost.

According to multiple sources, the moment Akpabio joins APC, all his case files in EFCC office will suddenly disappear as he will be officially declared saint.

One of the insiders who didn't want his name to be in print said, Akpabio will wear the number 7 Jersey (Senate President position) as he is set to play a major role in the APC fc.

check my signature for more details. PM me for cheap Flights

In addition akpabio has just finished his medicals in London APC medical center,

You will recall saraki failed during his playing time in APC, and was denied first team place in the club, and after faild negotiations with the out party chairman could not secure new contract with the club, however saraki returned to his former club we're he has been offered automatic no 9 shirt.
Analyst believe with the new attacking midfielder akpabio in for APC the party now stand a clear chance to lift the trophy come 2019.
Stay tuned as we continue to bring you live update on the transfer market.

1 Like

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
resurgent2019:

My sister, I am really disappointed in Akpabio, I have been depressed since the news came out. Who can we trust in Nigeria? Is the black man cursed?

Greed and selfishness..is one thing the black race should fight against!!
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by budusky05(m): 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
Bonaventura:
And that was how Akpabio became a Saint!

Go and sin no more!

That orji uzor defected to APC now means he is a free man? Continue to fool urself,
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Ugosample(m): 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
Tundeobama:
Akpabio is the biggest market to have from south south people who negotiate him have done well akwa ibom will arise nationally like Lagos.fellow akwa ibomite please support Akpabio for the purpose of better south south.soon akwa ibom will enjoy federal power like bayelsa and use it well not like gej.
Akpabio is a promosing politician than have build akwa ibom to modern state unlike that saraki tell me one basic infrastructure enjoyed by kwara people.

what is this one saying?

undecided

Bayelsa is a pdp state

what federal power is there to be enjoyed?

cos the last time I checked the states ravaged by the Herdsmen are mostly APC states
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Ugosample(m): 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
resurgent2019:

My sister, I am really disappointed in Akpabio, I have been depressed since the news came out. Who can we trust in Nigeria? Is the black man cursed?

lekwe gi grin grin

getting depressed is the last thing anyone should get because of the politics of this $hithole

don't be depressed
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by fakati(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
All in the name of you want to become the senate with the support of a dead party I pity you
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Myself2(m): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
iammo:
Smart guy, undecided for buhari the terms of agreement is very simple; approve suplimentary budget and 254bn inec expenditure, pass the grazing route and cattle colony bill, approve all my northern appointees, never cut aso rock bogus budget, approve social media censorship, and your confisticated 500m and Dubai property would be yours, failure to do this EFCC would hunt you, beat sense into you in detention teargass you a little bit and either jail you like dasuki or make you disappear like kanu

Future news headlines would read
Punch newspaper
Senate president apkabio says 16 years of PDP rule is filled with corruption.---- apkabio

The Nation Newspaper
Senate president apkabio is a man of integrity ---- garba shehu

Vanguard Newspaper
APC is the best for akwa ibom state --- senate president apkabio

BMC comments would read
Ukwenu > sai baba doesn't tolerate corruption, only iPod hates him.
Barcelonaguy > sai baba is undefeatable
Shaki > buhari supporters are true patriot
Omoika > buhari is the best president for middle belt mostly jos and Benue state

Kaia you are right on point

1 Like

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by dahnimoh(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
Separating chaff from GRAIN
Falana how far?

Is it illegal?
Please let him step down kia kia

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by positivethought: 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
OEPHIUS:
Yesterday, reports came that Senator Akpabio was decamping and leaving the PDP For the APC.

He took time to visit the President, Muhammad Buhari this morning

http://thepunditng.com/pictures-of-minority-leader-senator-akpabio-in-london-this-morning/
look at buhari like a standing cadaver.
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by ManirBK: 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
kcdendelo:
I thought Akpabio was inteligent, now I know he is a big fool.
E pain am hahahaaaaaa....
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Dollabiz: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
Oh
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by IamPlato(m): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
ritylove:
A president that cant derive joy in staying in his country is that one a president...London today, America tomorrow you cant run away from the problems you cost angry

Are You A Politician?
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
Akpabio joins Okorocha as betrayal to Ipob touts. Very soon Wike will betray them.
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
iammo:
Smart guy, undecided for buhari the terms of agreement is very simple; approve suplimentary budget and 254bn inec expenditure, pass the grazing route and cattle colony bill, approve all my northern appointees, never cut aso rock bogus budget, approve social media censorship, and your confisticated 500m and Dubai property would be yours, failure to do this EFCC would hunt you, beat sense into you in detention teargass you a little bit and either jail you like dasuki or make you disappear like kanu

Punch newspaper
Senate president apkabio says 16 years of PDP rule is filled with corruption.---- apkabio

The Nation Newspaper

Vanguard Newspaper

BMC comments would read
Omoika > buhari is the best president for middle belt mostly jos and Benue state

You're misinforming the public with your Senate president Akpabio thing.

Is he the Senate president? I beg, don't let our children make mistake.
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:
Sai baba

If he's the other way round you will be calling names like Thief, senators are greedy.

I only pitty akpabio.
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Ikpewe: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
ritylove:
A president that cant derive joy in staying in his country is that one a president...London today, America tomorrow you cant run away from the problems you cost angry

COST IT IS
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by iammo(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Tareq1105:

You're misinforming the public with your Senate president Akpabio thing.

Is he the Senate president? I beg, don't let our children make mistake.

OK, am merely speculating and this is an informal platform, no where in my write up did i claim I have certain information about buhari or akpabio's intention. But based on matters unfolding analyst can speculate. It would be a rather sad day the day our kids dont have freedom of sharing opinion
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Noblewhiz(m): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
APC are also planning
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by ritylove(f): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
olagbola55:

Baby can you just shut up pls?
no
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by ritylove(f): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Are You A Politician?
lol politician indeed....i dont just like dat man that calls himself our president sad hearing him speak on tv pisses me up
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by IamPlato(m): 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
ritylove:
lol politician indeed....i dont just like dat man that calls himself our president sad hearing him speak on tv pisses me up

Let Our PVCs Do The Action in 2019's Election
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by crisycent: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
Xda59:

Apkabio is the next senate president. Saraki made the mistake of his life.

I hear
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by SageTravels: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
princesweetman2:

Let me design a mobile responsive website, webapp for u check ds out
https://www.soyedotunprojectdemos.000webhistapp.com
How is it going to be. pm me na
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by SageTravels: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
princesweetman2:

Let me design a mobile responsive website, webapp for u check ds out
https://www.soyedotunprojectdemos.000webhistapp.com
How is it going to be. pm me na
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by princesweetman2(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
SageTravels:

Leme design a demo.

email- oyedotunsodiq045 @ gmail.com

phone- 08175044840

Not on Whatsapp. Phone not installing app
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Justinah4real(f): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
iammo:

Punch newspaper

The Nation Newspaper

Vanguard Newspaper

BMC comments would read

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
iammo:

I hate sycophancy and hypocricy also, but thank God for democracy (fought hard for by people like abiola while general buhari was enjoying ptdf appointments), there is no decree 4 to keep me from expressing my views. You either look on or report to the MOD stating which rule I broke.

Lol.
Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Justinah4real(f): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
Arysexy:
APC attack dog approach: $7.2m was traced to Akpabio by EFCC, rather than do their work, they took d file to APC who decided to play dirty blackmail politics of decamp or we prosecute you. Akpabio seeing he has no better option opted to decamp.

Well, Akwaibom is still locked down for PDP.

This shows the kind of anti corruption fight by this desperate APC govt. Buhari is fighting corruption in his dream.

Re: Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
ritylove:
no
Smile......enjoy your talking them issa free world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) / PHOTOS: Newly Built Pedestrian Bridge In Ojota, Lagos / Here Is The Photo Of Channels TV Reporter After He Was Stabbed In Okrika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.