Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Ukeje Knows I Defeated Her In All The Past Elections – Benjamin Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukeje Knows I Defeated Her In All The Past Elections – Benjamin Kalu (510 Views)

Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi / Garba Shehu: Presidential Poll Better Than Past Elections In Nigeria / Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ukeje Knows I Defeated Her In All The Past Elections – Benjamin Kalu by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ukeje Knows I Defeated Her in All the Past Elections – Benjamin Kalu

The House of Representatives aspirant and a chieftain of All Progressives Congress, APC, Barr. Benjamin Kalu has revealed that he defeated his political opponent Nnenna Ukeje several times but PDP always use the rigging machine to help her emerge as the winner.

He said that the PDP rigging machine has crashed this time around and she(Ukeje) has failed to give Bende people quality representation at the National Assembly.

According to him,

“Nnenna Ukeje knows I have defeated her several times but they always use the rigging machine”

“This time around, it won’t work again because the rigging machine has crashed. I am the headache of any other political aspirants because they know that my people love me ”

Also, the House Of Rep. aspirant for Bende Fed. Constituency said that he is the most credible candidate to represent his people especially now that APC has decided to zone the ticket to Bende South.

Speaking exclusively with Igbere TV correspondent after a crucial meeting with the stakeholders of the party in Igbere, Bende local government, Barr. Benjamin Kalu equally said that he has interest of his people at heart and assured his followers not worry about the ongoing defection because it was expected to happen.

“What you have seen today is the coming together of APC to be a formidable bloc that will crush all stumbling blocks in the road towards achieving what we want to do in 2019 which is bringing good governance.”

“From the local government level to the state house of Assembly to federal house and Senate and to the state governorship position, we are building ourselves into a unified front, we are consolidating, we are uniting, we are empowering, we are encouraging, we are supporting each other to make sure that all the corners are covered, all the stones, none is left unturned towards achieving this all important goal for the good people of Abia State.”

“Especially for bende local government, the federal constituency where I come from, as you know that for quite sometime now, the house of representatives has been occupied by my brothers from bende north and APC in their understanding of what politics is all about have decided to zone this particular position to bende south, so coming 2019 I will be presenting myself as an individual that loves the people and want to represent them at the national assembly, and by all standards, I am the most credible candidate.”

“We don’t have anything against them against defecting, as they are defecting, more people are coming in, and we inside are getting rooted, we open our windows for more people to come in, even for those who haven’t double minds, who have left the party to come back, we are very accommodating.

“We are yet to see the candidate that will remove the current president, Muhammadu Buhari” he said.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/448902/ukeje-knows-i-defeated-her-in-all-the-past-elections-benjamin-kalu/

Re: Ukeje Knows I Defeated Her In All The Past Elections – Benjamin Kalu by Munzy14(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
lmaooo, this Madam nnenna pics explained so many things. More like what is this orji uzor kalu stooge saying.

1 Like

Re: Ukeje Knows I Defeated Her In All The Past Elections – Benjamin Kalu by donratcock: 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
Munzy14:
lmaooo, this Madam nnenna pics explained so many things. More like what is this orji uzor kalu stooge saying.
haha haha.

(1) (Reply)

40 Yr Old Ahmed Buhari Consult Fmr President Jonathan For PDP Ticket / See The Tweet By Benbruce In Reaction To A Tweet By Buhari’s Aide / BREAKING: SSS Lifts Siege On National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.