Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" (44062 Views)

Wike’s Aides Resign, 13 Aspirants Jostle For PDP Ticket / Governor Obiano's Aides Resign In Droves, Join Umeoji Camp / 2 Of Governor Umahi’s Aides Resign, Refuse To Join APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by Justbeingreal(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nigeria!

APC Bad PDP Bad.

But with the way things are going in this nation we have to choose b/w the two devils and iF PDP is the only option to get these current devils out that seat then i got no choice than to go with the flow.

P.s. Politicians are all the same like 99% true but in this case Nigerians gots to discard the current lipsrsealed in power.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Akpabio changed the face of infrastructures in Akwaibom State. Same dude looted the most from the state.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by flexrivers(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
It will surprise Nigerians that this man's myth in Akwa Ibom will be dismystified

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by safarigirl(f): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
These ones still have a shred of integrity left. Quite odd in Nigeria's political sphere undecided

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by sureheaven(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
That aide must have been deceived by PDP. He will soon regret his action.

PDP is over occupied with desperate and devilish politicians.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by amaniro: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
ijeshaboy:
who are you and who knows you in your street not to talk of Nigeria.
So because am not known I shouldn't voice my candid opinion. It's my opinion and perspective. Everyone is solely responsible for his or her views. I have a feeling am talking to an illiterate pls prove me wrong my not quoting me!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
New Aides don dey warm up to enter payroll?

Good Evening Tonyebarcanista

1 Like

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by amaniro: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
ijeshaboy:
So because am not known I shouldn't voice my candid opinion. It's my opinion and perspective. Everyone is solely responsible for his or her views. I have a feeling am talking to an illiterate pls prove me wrong by not quoting me!
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by Yinkame123(m): 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
amaniro:
Akpabuyo I lost total respect for you. Selfish man. All the atrocities you committed in your tenure is still following you. Your sins are washed away go now ~APC
But you did not lost respect for ole saraki that defected to your corrupt party. Its good to move from APC to PDP but wrong to move from PDP to APC. Your sycophancy scream to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by shitholenation: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
The drama continues.
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by Racoon(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
Well everyone have a right to expression including political view.Meanwhile Apkabio goodluck to you again if really the fear of EFCC dossier is the reason for your switch of guards.
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by Monday60655(m): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
That serves him better. When Akpabio eat what has been hungry him, his eye will open. May be by that time it will be too late for him. When politicians eyes are opening, Akpabio's own is getting blind. Anyway, I wish him well.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by IsaAbubakar: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
maestroferddi:
Read: Akwa Ibom nation will not follow you in your misadventure.

Akpabio will receive the mother of all shocks
ngige treatment awaits him

all pdp needs now is to get a popular guy that has the support of the state government and trust me Akpabio is politically dead.

he never finish with Umana and co who'll by the way make him irrelevant grin

the core apc members knows that Akpabio is not a big fish judging that he's even from SS makes it worse cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by onunwa21(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nigeria politics !!!!! Youths be careful
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
ijeshaboy:
no one knows u either..he's entitled to his opinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by wakaman: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
Political aides.

Mscheeew.

Inconsequential.
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by IsaAbubakar: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
New Aides don dey warm up to enter payroll?

Good Evening Tonyebarcanista
you mean TonyeBarcanista will clinch that post cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by Ekpekpee: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Akpabios selfishness is so pronounced that he has lost public confidence. I am particularly disappointed with him

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by Kingspin(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Man of self not a man of the people.
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Seems APC have strings they are pulling on this man. His body language has been unhealthy for days and all I see is a man unwilling and is being held force to take some steps cos e hand nor clean and APC hold am for brocos.

Well time.Will tell

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by 35824L: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
merit455:
APC can never win in Akwa Ibom,not possible
Many of your kind said the same thing about Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by Anwons(m): 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
The most unexpected defection if you ask me. Akpabio? OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
Akpabio must be delusional of he thinks APC will make him Senate President
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by Duru1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
Most Africans are fundamentally empty.
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
People who are still with APC or defecting to APC are one or more of the following:
1. Corrupt politicians who afraid of prosecution or persecution
2. Herdsmen and their families
3. Slaves who are used to suffering and mediocrity
4. His family members
5. Enemies of Nigeria who enjoys the killings making the rounds
6. You can add yours below

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by budusky05(m): 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
amaniro:
Akpabuyo I lost total respect for you. Selfish man. All the atrocities you committed in your tenure is still following you. Your sins are washed away go now ~APC

Na now u know he committed atrocities?

Since he was in PDP have ever complained about his atrocities?, Nonese make I see anyone complaining about buhari
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by allanphash7(m): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Your comment got me cracking
cbnileowo:
shame on pdp.....buhari till 2023.....our eyes don open now.... no more apapin...aye obasanjo and saraki Onida....

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by seborrhic: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
Zionista:
Akpabio changed the face of infrastructures in Akwaibom State. Same dude looted the most from the state.
Please,aside the Ibom stadium,mention one other infrastructure Akpabio is commonly touted to have layed during his 8yr rule.
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by Amarabae(f): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
One saraki is far better and valuable than 10 akpabio.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by edupedia: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
Spiritualism:
Yeye aid

...please who are aides?... who know dem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) / Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG / Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja Today (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.