Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" (44060 Views)

Wike’s Aides Resign, 13 Aspirants Jostle For PDP Ticket / Governor Obiano's Aides Resign In Droves, Join Umeoji Camp / 2 Of Governor Umahi’s Aides Resign, Refuse To Join APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by edupedia: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
Amarabae:
One saraki is far better and valuable than 10 akpabio.

In terms of electoral votes u need to go back to your sec school maths teacher to remind u what he taught u...
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by Amarabae(f): 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
edupedia:

In terms of electoral votes u need to go back to your sec school maths teacher to remind u what he taught u...
pls jump and pass.
Akpabio can never win akwa ibom for buhari but saraki will win kwara for pdp.
Saraki can sponsor pdp 2019 with his money alone.
Saraki will influence pdp victory in middle belt, benue, plateau etc.
Akpabio can't even win three akwa ibom local government for buhari, talk more of influencing apc win in pdp dominated south south.
Saraki is Ronaldo
Akpabio is Ashley young

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by blacknp(m): 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:
Akpabio's anticipated defection summarizes the fact that both APC and PDP are collectively the enemies of Nigeria and Nigerians. These gluttons care for nobody but themselves, my only worry is the gullible Nigerians whose futures have been mortgaged, drag by the jugular into oblivion that come here and make a case for them.

However, assuming I am faced with two evil namely APC and PDP. I will choose the latter because the latter evil at least has a conscience but the former evil has no conscience, very inept, stupendously ignorant and very unrepentant.
A bad tree can never produce good fruits,you are blaming your parents kins men for been evil?

Whose fault?Apc is bad,pdp is bad you claim,why you no go Ghana go borrow political party join?If given half a chance you will be a thousand times worse than the people you are complaining about,see the kind of language you used in your post?

Corruption is all you know,you have no other culture,that is why you can shamelessly embrace pdp because you have no decent value system,people like oliseh metuh,ekweremadu,omokri that made good money from pdp can yearn for there return,not a hungry peasant like yourself.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by Appili(m): 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mark my word Akpabio will not go back to the red chamber come 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by Minjim: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
From the pic I can see Apkabio was planning on sacking them anyway
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by federal9: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
seuncyber:
2019 election sha

Well I be international observer

Aboki abeg give me suya and madam give me fanta

Don't tell me you are a kid that loves drinking fanta shocked
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
New Aides don dey warm up to enter payroll?

Good Evening Tonyebarcanista
Good evening distinguished Senator Sam Daddy. How is the campaign?
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by Jabioro: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
The aides are on Akpabio payroll list,he is their boss,if he (AKPABIO) choose to bear another logo,rebranded his trademark,his staff had no say.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by arsenal33: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
house boys not going with him. no problem
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by Moukandjo: 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:
Akpabio's anticipated defection summarizes the fact that both APC and PDP are collectively the enemies of Nigeria and Nigerians. These gluttons care for nobody but themselves, my only worry is the gullible Nigerians whose futures have been mortgaged, drag by the jugular into oblivion that come here and make a case for them.

However, assuming I am faced with two evil namely APC and PDP. I will choose the latter because the latter evil at least has a conscience but the former evil has no conscience, very inept, stupendously ignorant and very unrepentant.
PDP has conscience ?? Nawa o! E be like say this defection from your beloved PDP pain you enter bone!
Nothing person no go hear from the ever-deluded Nairaland IPIGs! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by gabby1002(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
merit455:
APC can never win in Akwa Ibom,not possible

Ekiti july 2018 outcome come to mind.
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by SirBunky85(m): 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
amaniro:
Akpabuyo I lost total respect for you. Selfish man. All the atrocities you committed in your tenure is still following you. Your sins are washed away go now ~APC
does he evn need ur inconsequential respect?who ur respect help?
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by amaniro: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
this is what the whites call
quote author=SirBunky85 post=70018269]does he evn need ur inconsequential respect?who ur respect help?[/quote]
inferiority complex.

As a citizen of zootopia grin I have every right to speak out my opinion and some people don't deserve respect cause dey don't respect dem selves.
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by VivaDeAngelo(m): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
blacknp:
A bad tree can never produce good fruits,you are blaming your parents kins men for been evil?

Whose fault?Apc is bad,pdp is bad you claim,why you no go Ghana go borrow political party join?If given half a chance you will be a thousand times worse than the people you are complaining about,see the kind of language you used in your post?

Corruption is all you know,you have no other culture,that is why you can shamelessly embrace pdp because you have no decent value system,people like oliseh metuh,ekweremadu,omokri that made good money from pdp can yearn for there return,not a hungry peasant like yourself.

Go back and read all the nonsense you wrote again and tell me why you are not an animal?
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by Iamgrey5(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
Amarabae:
pls jump and pass.
Akpabio can never win akwa ibom for buhari but saraki will win kwara for pdp.
Saraki can sponsor pdp 2019 with his money alone.
Saraki will influence pdp victory in middle belt, benue, plateau etc.
Akpabio can't even win three akwa ibom local government for buhari, talk more of influencing apc win in pdp dominated south south.
Saraki is Ronaldo
Akpabio is Ashley young
@ emboldened shows you know nothing about Nigerian politics

Saraki only has influence on 300t to 400t votes from Kwara, the middlebelt is to diverse for anyone to be that influential

If Senator Gemade didn't have problems with Senator Akume From Benue, he will still be in APC so will be Governor Ortom and so on

If not for the killings, a million Sarakis Can't sway any votes in the middlebelt outside Kwara.
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by VivaDeAngelo(m): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
Moukandjo:

PDP has conscience ?? Nawa o! E be like say this defection from your beloved PDP pain you enter bone!
Nothing person no go hear from the ever-deluded Nairaland IPIGs! grin grin

I will not dignify you with a response.
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by bobnatlo(m): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
amaniro:
Akpabuyo I lost total respect for you. Selfish man. All the atrocities you committed in your tenure is still following you. Your sins are washed away go now ~APC
Guy take it easy grin
This is politics!
So nothing personal, it's all about personal interest.
I really don't blame him. He's interest is best protected by APC at d moment.
They'll step down his case with EFCC
He'll easily get re-elected in his senatorial zone even in APC
He'll become Senate president from SS, which also good for APC next term for bal of power

1 Like

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:

You forgot to mention the mother of all evil..HYPOCRISY..their hypocrisy knows no bounds..

1 Like

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by Atm2004(m): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
merit455:

That Means You Don't Know The Fan Base Of This Man That Single Handedly Turned Akwa Ibom state To What It Is Today.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by fortunechy(m): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
uselessly useless man
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
Akpabio has very little electoral value outside his Ikot Ekpene stronghold.

But my biggest concern is that all of this is not really about electoral popularity. These people (APC) are resolute in their plan to rig the elections next year - even if it costs the lives of millions of Nigerians. The evidence is glaring. Look at the ugly chimpanzee called Oshiomhole and his machinations since he was selected as chairman. Look at the openly partisan IGP and other security chiefs. Look at the blindly docile and subservient idiots planted as INEC chairman and national commissioners. Look at how they have emasculated the local print and electronic media. It's all mind-boggling that nobody is revolting against this now that it is still early.

That's why I've stopped bothering about vote related permutations. Let's focus more on preventing rigging and frustrating the APC's plans of truncating our hard won democracy.

3 Likes

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by Myself2(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
grin
hahahahahahaha ngeneukwenu come oooo
this is the same person one illiterate zombie that cannot construct a simple sentence is comparing to saraki

ordinary aide ooo not even some heavy weight politicians
yet some hungry vagabonds is comparing him to someone that defected with both the governor, state assembly and every political structure of his state with him.

and to think i gave this Akpabio chance to deliver 10% votes to Buhari makes me more stupidd
Infact if pdp presents a popular candidate anointed by udom trust me Akpabio is not returning the senate next year.
kiss the truth

cc
sarrki. ngeneukwenu
seunmsg
TonyeBarcanista
madridguy

Q.E.D
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by Olulinks(m): 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
kayla247:
Because the bribe no reach them stingy Akpabio he cannot give them their own share from all the money Apc used to settle him mtcheew.
No money no loyalty.Summary of the Nigerian politics
Na only you got the gist. He was singlehandedly settled. No need for others to follow him, since those that settled him thought he was the only one who really matters. They should deal with their failure to recognize those who really matter.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by bless1015(m): 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
35824L:
Many of your kind said the same thing about Ekiti.
Akwa ibom is nt ekiti.ekiti belongs to Yoruba's. and they reason lyk housa Fulani's because of Islamic.

1 Like

Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by CoolAmbience(m): 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
merit455:

Just what Fayose thought..
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by Tundeobama(m): 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
bless1015:
Akwa ibom is nt ekiti.ekiti belongs to Yoruba's. and they reason lyk housa Fulani's because of Islamic.
what of imo and edo.He go do you like film two apc senators in rivers.before you guys are rantings its a fake news like you always scream fayose support election is not done online 2019 you go cry.most of you don't even have voters card that makes me laught
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by Bhol28: 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
Fake news,same way they said lai Mohammed's driver left him on the way and resigned
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by VivaDeAngelo(m): 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

You forgot to mention the mother of all evil..HYPOCRISY..their hypocrisy knows no bounds..

Thanks for reminding me, how did I forget HYPOCRISY?
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by bluecircle470: 12:12am On Aug 06, 2018
merit455:

Anything like impossibility in this country or world? Come of it jare!
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by inyenejo(m): 12:15am On Aug 06, 2018
AKPABIO BEAR IT IN MIND THAT U ARE ON UR OWN WE IN UYO SENATORIAL DISTRICT HENCEFORTH DISASSOCIATE OUR SELVES FROM SEN.G.AKPABIO
Re: Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" by bluecircle470: 12:15am On Aug 06, 2018
amaniro:

So nah now u know say he committed atrocity during his term as governor? Lol grin you yourself no different from the so called PDP and APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nneom Nkechi Okorocha Wears School Uniform In Owerri / Soldier Beats Up BRT Driver At Iyana Ipaja Today (photos) / Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.