Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) (9208 Views)

Female Body Builder Working Out Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos) / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by tintedniggz(m): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lol who dey believe all these kind trips? I'm weak!
Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
Don't be surprised if this chat is a Made-Up one....
Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by mayorhy: 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
This is why most men find it hard to trust women in Nigeria. We are materialistic and flirtatious lol

you're definitely not a female, i have gone through your posts on nairaland and all you do is bash women online. I wonder why you're on a campaign against the female gender. If you had a terrible experience with a gf or a wife doesnt make all women the same. For you to masquerade as a female online to talk evil or bash women in the pretense that you're a female and your views are feminine shows how dangerous and psychopathic you are. I pray someone sees this and get you help because you're a danger to the society

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. / Whatsapp Msg With A Transsexual. .photo! ! / My First 0l0sh0 Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.