Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) (9218 Views)

Female Body Builder Working Out Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos) / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by IamHeWrites: 5:29am On Aug 06, 2018
The things that find their way to the internet these days. The chat was shared in a closed Nigerian relationship group.

Read the chat below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9279/leaked-chat-between-a-married-woman-and-her-boyfriend-surface-online-screenshots.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by dPriv: 5:34am On Aug 06, 2018
Bursted.
Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by Chicagoesontop: 5:48am On Aug 06, 2018
This is one of the numerous reasons why some single folks are afraid to get married, because you trusting any woman will make her see you as the biggest fool, although am not disputing the fact that there are still good wives and future wife materials out there, if not the fear of GOD i know how many married women i would have banged intentionally because most of them dey even use their mouth approach me by themselves.

But the guy is the biggest fool because he is even conditioning the woman to deny her husband sex, a fellow man like you that paid dowries on the woman's head, my first question when approaching any lady is .. please are you married ? if you say no, i will proceed to say more beautiful words, but if you say yes i will greet you and congratulate your husband for having someone like you, then my last word will be, please take good care of him and your family members. and i go vamoos go my way, unlike some guys that see sleeping with a married woman as a hobby and achievement . Thunder is loading .......

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by highqueen(f): 5:48am On Aug 06, 2018
old stuff.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by highqueen(f): 5:51am On Aug 06, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
This is one of the numerous reasons why some single folks are afraid to get married, because you trusting any woman will make her see you as the biggest fool, although am not disputing the fact that there are still good wives and future wife materials out there, if not the fear of GOD i know how many married women i would have banged intentionally because most of them dey even use their mouth approach me by themselves.

But the guy is the biggest fool because he is even conditioning the woman to deny her husband sex, a fellow man like you that paid dowries on the woman's head, my first question when approaching any lady is .. please are you married ? if you say no, i will proceed to say more beautiful words, but if you say yes i will greet you and congratulate your husband for having someone like you, then my last word will be, please take good care of him and your family members. and i go vamoos go my way, unlike some guys that see sleeping with a married woman as a hobby and achievement . Thunder is loading .......

one of the sensible guy.

worst is that these set of guys at last statement aren't ashamed to be sleeping with married women,all they say to console their immoral acts is the older the sweeter .

I pity for this generation.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 06, 2018
If this is true, then I feel so sorry for the husband.

Cheap *** woman.

Foolish people. angry
Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by SawOnPedia: 6:05am On Aug 06, 2018
How do you believe these things? Boyfriend telling a married woman not to allow the husband touch her.
Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by chiommy123(f): 6:35am On Aug 06, 2018
what is a single guy looking for in a married woman biko nu
Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 06, 2018
Old news though.. She was cheating on her husband with a guy who had a tiny dîck undecided
Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 06, 2018
staged

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by Countersam(m): 7:09am On Aug 06, 2018
IamHeWrites:
The things that find their way to the internet these days. The chat was shared in a closed Nigerian relationship group.

Read the chat below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9279/leaked-chat-between-a-married-woman-and-her-boyfriend-surface-online-screenshots.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by harizonal123(m): 7:14am On Aug 06, 2018
News of almost 4years ago. Blogger will not make heaven

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by hernandson(m): 7:29am On Aug 06, 2018
most of this chat are staged, bcoz bloggers know what the Nigerian folks likes. in the middle of crises and insecurity we meddle on in relevant issues

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by Kurupt01: 7:47am On Aug 06, 2018
This is obviously staged. Why else is the woman who is supposedly cheating be the one to screenshot their convo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 06, 2018
Even a fool will know that this is scripted.
I mean, is it the married woman that screenshotted her own chat?
Covered the guy's name and details?
And then post it online?
It doesn't add up.

Please oh, let's stop giving married women bad names.
Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by Earthquake1: 8:10am On Aug 06, 2018
Owomkpo:
Even a fool will know that this is scripted.
I mean, is it the married woman that screenshotted her own chat?
Covered the guy's name and details?
And then post it online?
It doesn't add up.

Please oh, let's stop giving married women bad names.

As if married women don't have bad names, a married woman in my street is seriously trying to seduce me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 06, 2018
Earthquake1:

As if married women don't have bad names, a married woman in my street is seriously trying to seduce me

I know some may have.
But people are just lying too much all in a bit to trend.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by imam07: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2018
highqueen:
old stuff.
You are right. I have seen this before
Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2018
This happens a lot... I don't know what's with married ladies these days. They cheat on their husbands with no remorse.
Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2018
Owomkpo:

I know some may have.
But people are just lying too much all in a bit to trend.

I can bet with you this is no lie... It's a new thing anymore. Those who know, know that it's no new thing

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by rOsy247(f): 10:00am On Aug 06, 2018
Fake. Staged just to get to front page.
Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by Bimpe29: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2018
Agbako Nla! May this not be our portion.
Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by OboOlora(f): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2018
I read that Mainland as Nairaland lol
Why waste lodging money when u can go n pansh her in her house
Since u want to self destruct, kuku do it shamefully
Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by FisifunKododada: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin "...last time you were too wide... grin grin grin Jesu gbami. I thought I was a bad mudafvcker but this guy takes it to another level shocked
Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by michealchineke22(m): 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
xo bad
Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by Wilfredpat22(f): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
This is why most men find it hard to trust women in Nigeria. We are materialistic and flirtatious lol
Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by boylemonade(m): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
This is why most men find it hard to trust women in Nigeria. We are materialistic and flirtatious lol

Thank jah you know women are materialistic in nature..
Re: Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) by HeWrites(m): 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? / Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? / My Girlfriend Is Disgusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.