Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics (49953 Views)

Something Is Seriously Wrong With Nigerian Girlfriends, I'm Tired / Reality About Nigerian Girlfriends.....(photo) / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics by tosyne2much(m): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
You forgot the one that will tell you that you're smelling kitty-cat when you go out and chill with your friends
Re: Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics by idiagbo86(m): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
jessca048:
guilty of almost all the charges
Hmmm. I don fear tire...nah him I come dey prepare to come woo u?
Re: Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
JamaicanLove:
undecided

Stop posting boring piece of shiit
no mind them, can we get to fuuk?
Re: Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics by Asbaba(m): 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
don4real18:

You are suffering from physical assault from your woman. Don't be shy to inform the authorities in other to take necessary action grin

what would I say? domestic violence or what?
Re: Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
permsec:
Is she dead?? Abi u decided to murder english
Afonja, U no understand again? The "was," making his girlfriend an "ex."
Re: Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics by Asbaba(m): 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
don4real18:

You are suffering from physical assault from your woman. Don't be shy to inform the authorities in other to take necessary action grin

domestic violence or what?
Re: Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
Op, what of us wey don pause love(to allow her focus on her studies & being the only daughter, ... ) for now because of a reason. Wetin we go do or talk now?
Re: Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics by Asbaba(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
don4real18:

domestic violence or what? as in if a'm to report, I'll play victim of domestic violence...

I done handle am finish. I show her say even if I no get strength like Mohammed Ali I get courage like Osama Bin Laden. so I just bombed her emotions with suicide vest, ever since she changed.
Re: Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics by 1Nation4all(m): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Is non of my business.....mtcheeeew
Re: Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics by don4real18(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
Asbaba:

what would I say? domestic violence or what?
Yeah... Domestic violence
Re: Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics by Facidio: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
lol.... my gf is number1
Re: Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics by Asbaba(m): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
don4real18:

Yeah... Domestic violence

no no. I've already handled it.. I show her that even if I don't get strength like Mohammed Ali I've got courage like Osama Bin Laden. so I just bombed her emotions with suicide vest and ever since she changed her way.
Re: Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics by holymiles(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
my babe is Number 2
Re: Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
dancok:
no mind them, can we get to fuuk?

Are you sure you are normal?
Re: Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics by XingXhang(m): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hmm... what I see above my head

Re: Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics by Thinkyoung2018: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lol............. grin grin grin

Why u need to stop using bleaching cream here: [url]tyb.com.ng[/url]
Re: Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ogini

See as u bone dey lmao
Re: Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
milemimi93:
My girlfriend was no 4
"was" bawo
Re: Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
milemimi93:
My girlfriend was no 4
"was" bawo
Re: Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics by milemimi93(m): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
Danty37:
"was" bawo
Yes she was.
She is late ok.
Mr English Prof
Re: Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics by federal9: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
Djshyne007:
No 2 is so representing my babe.... I still love her though cheesy

Are you sure?

or it could be her pussy you love grin
Re: Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics by Nickymezor(f): 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
Really hilarious esp.#6... no be small examiner cheesy cheesy
Re: Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics by Jaideyone(m): 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
donbachi:
And the ones that will tell a guy,that he is smelling womanwoman whenever he goes out and comes back.
I swear this is my fiance right here

I met a friend on the way to her shop and hugged the girl. I got to my babe's shop and she asked where I was coming from cheesy she could smell the lady's body spray on my body when I couldn't even smell it cheesy
Re: Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 07, 2018
milemimi93:

Yes she was.

She is late ok.

Mr English Prof
I'm sorry about that bro.. my apologies sir.. may her soul continue to RIP... AMEN
Re: Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics by milemimi93(m): 6:05am On Aug 07, 2018
Danty37:

I'm sorry about that bro.. my apologies sir.. may her soul continue to RIP... AMEN
Thanks bruv. No hard feelings. Have a brighter day. One Love

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking / Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? / Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.