Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) (31163 Views)

The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission / Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria / The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by dayleke: 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
gerrardomendes:
This is Nigeria where people park cars close to the stream. SMH undecided

I bet you that guy diving into the river would be regretting doing that stunt now in the present.
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by Letflex(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ogun State is course with bad leader, i will blame buhari for this

2 Likes

Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by dandollaz: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
miracood:
NIGERIA IS full of uncompleted projects!!
Nigeria is uncompleted project by British people they should come back and finish it before efcc will start investing there kworootion
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by skallion7(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
Not surprised
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by ipobarethieves: 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
miracood:
with that HERDSMAN as a President and u exepect Dis fly over to be completed??
undecided.Is the" herdsman President" now Ogun state governor?Go get urself State/capital nd their governor booklet
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by adedayourt(m): 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
Wen was this pic taken, because d last time I passed tru dat route that bridge has been completed bynd dis stage on d ppix.

Talking bout June.
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by Princess4ng(f): 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
miracood:

nigeria itself is an incomplete project........dont u know? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by muffyt05: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
miracood:
with that HERDSMAN as a President and u exepect Dis fly over to be completed??

One question you should ask yourself is if that's a federal road.
Many of you throwing insults at the present government,of course you have the rights to do so but one thing you must understand is,if not for their efforts,the Nigerian economy could by now be competing with the Venezuelan economy plauged with almost 1,000,000 percent inflation rate as a result of the sharp decline in crude oil price.
Venezuela runs a mono- economy, hugely funded by revenue from crude oil,same as Nigeria but the federal government's efforts in diversifying the economy through infrastructures,forex bail outs and agriculture is what is keeping this country together. I'm not a politician neither do I support anyone but inspire of our haterd or dislike for politicians, I've been around for a while to know who's interested in my future and that of their political interest
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by Sagay212: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
adedayourt:
Wen was this pic taken, because d last time I passed tru dat route that bridge has been completed bynd dis stage on d ppix.

Talking bout June.

take the recent pictures and show us.

3 Likes

Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by persius555(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
muffyt05:

One question you should ask yourself is if that's a federal road.
Many of you throwing insults at the present government,of course you have the rights to do so but one thing you must understand is,if not for their efforts,the Nigerian economy could by now be competing with the Venezuelan economy plauged with almost 1,000,000 percent inflation rate as a result of the sharp decline in crude oil price.
Venezuela runs a mono- economy, hugely funded by revenue from crude oil,same as Nigeria but the federal government's efforts in diversifying the economy through infrastructures,forex bail outs and agriculture is what is keeping this country together. I'm not a politician neither do I support anyone but inspire of our haterd or dislike for politicians, I've been around for a while to know who's interested in my future and that of their political interest

Continue giving excuses for glaring failure. Venezuela's economic growth is hampered by the west numerous economic sanctions for years just like Iran.
Is nigeria under any sanctions? The sanction imposed on Nigerians by these demons calling themselves politicians will wipe out any nation.

That road has been under a mirage since 2014. All you can say is half bred is better than non.
This is politicians holding back the future and you are here doing Thanksgiving.

Shameful

3 Likes

Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by seguno2: 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
lionness:
Yesterday I drove through the new road built Ambode AIT road and drove through to Ayobo. I was dazzled. As in the entire road along this section alone is more than that mad monkey called Amosun spent 7-8 years building combined. I think when PDP takes Ogun state back people will realize that Amosun is a bigger criminal and thief more than Gbenga. I wonder what the mad man is doing with the $200m loan he collected self. It's glaring Ogun state has nothing but cursed leaders. I am so happy to back in Lagos. F*** that useless state and its werey leaders

Certificate forger Kemi Adeosun was his commissioner for finance so what did you expect
She has been promoted by Buhari to also help him steal our money at the national level.
What a shame. angry
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by semyman: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
Amosun, shame on you

2 Likes

Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by semyman: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
Amosun, shayme on you
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by IsraelSongz: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
gerrardomendes:
This is Nigeria where people park cars close to the stream. SMH undecided

This idiot should be banned. Why post nudes?
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by oluwakayode25(m): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
The road at ilese is about to become a white elephant project certainly...Like my dad would always say, Never start what you can't finish biko....
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by koldej(m): 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
This is actually my environment, but it is soo dishearten dat dis project hav been abandoned for some years nau, the commitment of the workers wen dis project took off will make u tink it will b completed in 6months time, reverse is d case, a 10mins downpour of rain will turn dis area to river niger, y engage in a project u knw u wnt complete, i even heard bfor he completed his first tenure dat he said he wont complete d project unless elected for d 2nd term... 2nd term is almost done, no sign of continuity... We re doomed wit bad political leaders!

3 Likes

Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by dankofa: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ogun state government is perhaps the most useless government in Nigeria. All propaganda and no work. I spent close to 2 hours at the Alagbole bridge last week on my way home. This is should be a distance of about 2 minutes! The bridge has been on for over 6 years and the road available for our use is in a terrible state, it gets lock down. The government has not thought it right to carry out palliatives on the road. Such an insensitive government!
I think what is lacking in Nigeria is our inability as a people to come together and stage peaceful protests, televised to embarrass these irresponsible politicians.

2 Likes

Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by GetCofOProperty: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
Thank you for this update. Our government never know that that place exist on the map.

You can check my signature just here in blue below this line.

1 Like

Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by salford1: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
This werey man bulldozed house, shops, malls, schools, complexes, churches, mosques etc along the axis back then to make way for his white elephant project. Thousands of people lost their means of livelihood and several deaths were reported of landlords (hypertension).

He also made failed promises about compensating those whose properties were bulldozed..

This man called amosun has no heart or conscience. He is the worst governor Ogun state has ever produced. He makes Daniel or Osoba look like geniuses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by statusquoante: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
adedayourt:

Talking bout June.

Shut up!
Alagbole is not Akute. Even the Alagbole bridge is almost comatose, the construction.
Igbinkunle Amusu is just a stark raving looonatic!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by Eraddray(m): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
selemempe:
Lies from ipob. Ogun state is Nigeria's dubai-taiwan cheesy
Ogun state has the highest IGR in Africa
you brain is paining you if u can't go there and confirm those pictures before you spit out rubbish
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by statusquoante: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
koldej:
This is actually my environment, but it is soo dishearten dat dis project hav been abandoned for some years nau, the commitment of the workers wen dis project took off will make u tink it will b completed in 6months time, reverse is d case, a 10mins downpour of rain will turn dis area to river niger, y engage in a project u knw u wnt complete, i even heard bfor he completed his first tenure dat he said he wont complete d project unless elected for d 2nd term... 2nd term is almost done, no sign of continuity... We re doomed wit bad political leaders!

It's just a means of embezzlement.
The governor disgusts me.
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by arsenal33: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
all those okadas are migrants
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by uuzba(m): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
christejames:
Evidence of bad governance...

Nigeria has more than 250 different ethnic groups.
Can you govern them justly without any 2 fighting each other?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_Nigeria
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by Lawalemi(m): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
Amosun is a disaster. Worse still that some citizens are supporting him online
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by sokera: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
alujonjonkijon:
and the lawyer and the priest at the last ogun state investment summit asked us to come to ogun state when we want to see a governor that has done infrastructures.
they were referring to Abeokuta the state capital not Ogun State in general ... Amosu is a scam
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by RexTramadol1: 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
When u carry ur thumb vote Amosun

You should know he's going to sun (sleep).

And yes, he did.
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by maasoap(m): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
miracood:

That's why always laugh whenever I saw a post that challenge people to mention one project STARTED and finished by Buhari. Thousands of unfinished FG's projects by the previous administrations litter everywhere. And we're also the ones who always cry lack of continuity in governments.
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by Splashme: 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
moscobabs:
That's the road that come from Sango-Ijoko-agbado then to Akute . Amosun is another bad market in ogun state, the road and bridges have been there for close to 7yrs,. I build my house in Ijoko in 2013 thinking Amosun will finish the road in 2yrs as promised till date they have not construct Ijoko flyover not to talk of finish one lane of the road from sango.

I packed to Ijoko in 2015 since then I cannot drive my car cos of bad road.
I just tired of this country

So sad
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by Reference(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
SojiCash:

Your expression is okay but you don't have to call it a useless State. You are right but wrong with the last words

Pally, the state will prove its 'usefullness' or 'usemoreness' at the next polls. If it votes in the APC in that state again then the uselessness of the people will be proven and confirmed. It is the people that voted Amosun in without a chain of accountability around his neck. It was them who empowered him in the first place. They deserve whatever name they are called by.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pedestrian Bridge In Benin City Opens For Public Use (Photos) / The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts / Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.