Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,746 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Emotions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotions (313 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 2 - Emotions & Logic. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) / My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emotions by bernice2020(f): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
Let’s get real here. For most of us life is fast-paced and chocked full of family, relationship, and work stress. This reality, along with the ever-increasing pressures of technology and society at large, can really take a toll on your relationship/marriage. As a result, difficult emotions like anger, confusion, fear, loneliness, and sadness, just to name a few, can arise. Emotions like these are often the most present and powerful forces in life.
The key to overcoming these difficult emotions is mindfulness! Practicing mindfulness enables you to calm down and soothe yourself. In this state, you have space to reflect and thoughtfully respond,rather than react.
Following these Four steps will help you to understand and deal with your difficult emotions in a mindful way
1. Identify and label the emotion
Instead of saying, “I am angry”, say, “This is anger” or, “This is anxiety.” In this way, you’re acknowledging its presence, while simultaneously empowering you to remain detached from it.

Read more on: www.seyitola.com
Re: Emotions by donbachi(m): 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
That is for those with will power.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Here’s Why You Need More Sleep Than Men / Lady Used As Collateral To Borrow Money By Lover,dupes Her, Dumps Her And Eloped / 7 Important Tips To Build Trust In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.