Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

good to get ex gift or not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / good to get ex gift or not? (893 Views)

Get Ex Lover Back / 1 Big Way To Get Ex Back / Very Simple Ways On How To Get Ex Girlfriend Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

good to get ex gift or not? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2010
what do you think? which is best?
Re: good to get ex gift or not? by MissyB1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2010
Just call
Re: good to get ex gift or not? by adamse(f): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2010
wow so sweet! make sure you are the first to call her.
Re: good to get ex gift or not? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2010
Acknowledge the presence of her birthday, (text) and nothing more.
Re: good to get ex gift or not? by puskin: 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2010
Call her and wish her a happy birthday. . . . thats all!!!
Re: good to get ex gift or not? by Tmoni(m): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2010
well, if she's the one that ended the relationship

Then as a gentleman, all you should do is send an sms at about half 9 on a weekday and half 11 on a weekend

shows although, we split up, i am a honourable guy and wish you well

Dnt u dare buy a gift or call her!!!!!
Re: good to get ex gift or not? by justwise(m): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2010
valacious:

Hello house, had this girl was dating b4, and all a sudden we broke, she said she wasnt feeling me again? and i simply freed her.

Her b'day is around, i wont deny d fact that i still feel something for this girl, but am not one that forces situations, what do you suggest? simply call

her, and wish her happy bday or get a little gift to add and maybe initiate d process again, or simply let things be the way they are.

what do you think? which is best?

Make sure that she still single b4 calling or txting.
Re: good to get ex gift or not? by rhymz(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2010
justwise:

Make sure that she still single b4 calling or txting.
. . Well, if you did not break up with a bad taste in your mouth, then I say it is ok to call her and say happy watever but don't get too nice by getting her any gift, chances are that she left you for sb else. Buying her gifts will only portray you as a wimp that is still stuck in the past, move on and let it go.
Re: good to get ex gift or not? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2010
just call
Re: good to get ex gift or not? by 190: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2010
dont call her JARE
fashee the babe that sm1 else is digging now
Re: good to get ex gift or not? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2010
how far 190?
Re: good to get ex gift or not? by Godmother(f): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2010
I go with the idea of sending her a gift.It shows you still regard her without being clingy, even if you still want her back
Re: good to get ex gift or not? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^agree with u
Re: good to get ex gift or not? by Harryveli: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2010
Just call her and wish her a happy B day
Re: good to get ex gift or not? by Pweety4me(f): 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2010
Just call. . .y would she want a gift from some1 she ain't 'feeling anymore'?undecided no need in wasting your money bro infact just text her.
Re: good to get ex gift or not? by 190: 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2010
odiaero:

how far 190?
im ok
will send u a msg later on FB
Re: good to get ex gift or not? by StRichy(m): 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2010
A call is no bad idea.
but when are we going to let bygones be bygones? Forgotten what happened to Lot's wife in the Bible? Okay i'll tell you: SHE LOOKED BACK AND SHE TURNED INTO A PILLAR OF SALT.
Re: good to get ex gift or not? by Carolece(f): 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2010
Call and wish her happy birthday.

Then you let her know you have the keys to her dream car and dream home. Deliver them before midnight.
Re: good to get ex gift or not? by justwise(m): 11:49pm On Jun 20, 2010
Carolece:

Call and wish her happy birthday.

Then you let her know you have the keys to her dream car and dream home. Deliver them before midnight.

grin grin grin grin
Re: good to get ex gift or not? by PokerFace(f): 12:25am On Jun 21, 2010
It depends on:
-The level of  the relationship you both have after you broke up(Do you still communicate? If yes, How often? How deep is the relationship? Or are you just 'Hi-Hello-Friends'?)

-If she is single(If no, How tolerant is her present man?)

-What  your actual goal is for wanting to wish her 'happy birthday'(Search your heart deeply: Is it to let her know that you secretly want her back?)
Re: good to get ex gift or not? by omega25red(m): 12:58am On Jun 21, 2010
you will be a laughing stock in her eyes if you call. she broke up with you and you want to call her for her b-day or you are even thinking of sending a gift shocked hommie don't do it to yourself. just fashee her she broke it off now let her be.you will eventually forget her.

remember that rkelly song: when a womans fed up there aint nothing you can do about it
Re: good to get ex gift or not? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2010
hello house,

thanks thanks so much for the bunch of advice, looking at d vote count, quite a lot of respectable ppl here suggests a simple call, well here is what i did.

1)first, let me ans. some questions asked by pokerface-- we stopped communicating after d break-up. not once at all,

2) definitely she isnt single after d break-up, cos she said she wasnt feeling me enuf. again(i dont need a soothsayer to know what that means)

3) my motive--wanted to call to say hi, then look at d possibility of maybe a comeback.

Her bday came, and i vanished all tots of d past, simply acted gentlemanly and called her by 9:20pm. She was suprised and asked how i

remembered her bday, told her she's always been on my mind, even wanted me coming down to get her bday cake, i politely declined, we

exchanged niceties, within 2mins call, and dats all, no gift, no luvvy duvvy, just let things be, and had peace at the end of d day!!!

Many thanks to everyone in the house!!!
Re: good to get ex gift or not? by buccaneer7(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2010
@ poster

my guy forget about all those maturity talk my other broda don talk and forget that girl, dont think of paying her back or any revenge also dont think of wanting her back because she will just disregard you and throw you into a trash can, even if that might get her back i think she doesnt worth it man, why would you have to go that lenght, i wonder what you are going through now, maybe you are a worker and her thought is making you sick and therefor you can not go to work,

there are many fishing in the river, then next time watch before you dive because love is hard to find at a young age so just have it in mind that you are playing game. When you are ready for marriage, things will get better, on that day of her birthday just go out clubbin fishing other hookers or whatever. dont forget to play safe too,

secondly, your goal in life is to discover where the treasure is and be a real man, remove women as no1 that to be a man is being responsible in term of money and other home upbringing, as i growup i began to understand,

THIRDLY- FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND SEE THE OUTCOME BECAUSE EXPIRIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER

(1) (Reply)

She Is 6months Older / Play On Playa! / How Do I Deal With This-3 Ladies Dying To Be My Wife?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.