Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

How To Start Importation Business From China To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Importation Business From China To Nigeria (259 Views)

How To Start Importation From India, Bangladesh And Vietnam. / How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Importation Business From China To Nigeria by emryfreight: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
My fellow Nairalanders,

I believe you have heard enough from many people on how to start mini importation in Nigeria. Many people will come with ideas on requirements that importers need. I can tell you that the most important aspect of mini and mega importation business is shipping and customs clearance. You fingers can be burnt as well as affect your business if mistakes are made with shipping and customs clearance.

Your profit margin lies on the cost of shipping and customs clearance.

You need to learn what it takes to import safely without being dubbed by hungry agents at ports. Visit: http://emryfreight.com/blog/how-to-start-importation-business-from-china-to-nigeria/ to learn more on mini importation from China

kindly contact us via email on http://emryfreight.com/contact-us/ for your cost of shipping and customs clearance or talk with our freight professionals on +2348092925988, +2349090073825 Visit us @ 9, Olutosin Ajayi Street, Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Grow Your Capital Hourly Or Daily / Todays Fixed 20 Odd. / El-rufai Presents N155bn 2019 Budget To Kaduna Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.