Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Help, I Promised My Nephews PS4 Without Confirming The Price - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help, I Promised My Nephews PS4 Without Confirming The Price (696 Views)

Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) / ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola / Messi Finally Returns To Training After Confirming He'll Stay At Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Promised My Nephews PS4 Without Confirming The Price by babakb: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
Can someone help me with the real price of new and fairly used PS4 urgently.

I was forming big uncle to my nephews and they made me promise them PS4, I'm kinda old fashioned, I thought video games were less than 10k but I'm hearing 6 figures, someone should kindly help with the real price.
Re: Help, I Promised My Nephews PS4 Without Confirming The Price by LuciferKristi: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
babakb:

I was forming big uncle to my nephews and they made me promise them PS4, I'm kinda old fashioned, I thought video games were less than 10k but I'm hearing 6 figures, someone should kindly help with the real price.

PS4 N120k

Don't you have a phone? Use it na. Konga, Jumia etc. angry

Or do you want stolen/cheap ones? Just talk, e dey... grin grin
Nor dey form.

5 Likes

Re: Help, I Promised My Nephews PS4 Without Confirming The Price by Merimental(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
babakb:

10k for ps4? i believe u meant to say Sega console wit just 1 pad witout 3 buttons grin

4 Likes

Re: Help, I Promised My Nephews PS4 Without Confirming The Price by izzou(m): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin

10k? grin

How could you promise something you don't have any idea about?

Next time, be careful. grin

Now take a loan of #150k and do the needful. grin
Re: Help, I Promised My Nephews PS4 Without Confirming The Price by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
izzou:
grin grin grin grin

10k? grin

How could you promise something you don't have any idea about?

Next time, be careful. grin

Now take a loan of #150k and do the needful. grin
Bros, you funny, your post reminds me of a funny news my sister said yesterday night.

She said, She know a couple who actually went to LAPO to get loan to finace thier wedding. Your comment just triggered me to remember lol.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Promised My Nephews PS4 Without Confirming The Price by izzou(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
aaronson:
Bros, you funny, your post reminds me of a funny news my sister said yesterday night.

She said, She know a couple who actually went to LAPO to get loan to finace thier wedding. Your comment just triggered me to remember lol.

Loan to finance what? cheesy grin grin grin grin

Don't kee me with laugh Abeg grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help, I Promised My Nephews PS4 Without Confirming The Price by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
That's sounds bad thou just find a way to make them understand 6figures no b moi moi
Re: Help, I Promised My Nephews PS4 Without Confirming The Price by czarina(f): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
OP I totally feel you. I was in your shoes when I was in uni, I hardly visited home during the holidays and on one of the few holidays I was home, I promised my kid brothers a PS(as per, I have missed them like maaaaaad) thinking it was something I could spare a few bucks from pocket money and the money I earned working as a waitress that holiday. Mbok I had no idea, asked around and they told me and I went shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

Sensible young men those two, explained to them after dodging the question for a while and they understood. Do same with your nephews, they will understand even though its sad to disappoint them, this is life, they're bound to be disappointed anyway.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Promised My Nephews PS4 Without Confirming The Price by Airoflaw(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
Merimental:

10k for ps4? i believe u meant to say Sega console wit just 1 pad witout 3 buttons grin
sega still exist

(1) (Reply)

Champion Stars Football Club / Ballon D'or Vs Fifa Best Player Award: What's Now The Difference The Two? / Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo Returns To Manchester United (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.