Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story (16880 Views)

What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by SALady(f): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2010
odiaero:

^^
finger error, hit some wrong key there
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 21, 2010
SA Lady:

finger error, hit some wrong key there
ok

SA Lady:

@TheCongo thanks for the story thought it would be painfull to go through as it was long but it was surprisingly pleasant to read. I just have one question and honestly out of curiousity "exactly how did you cope s3xualy when your girlfriend was away and during the break up period and until you found the new one? would I be right guessing that you were a virgin all along? I mean no disrespect here just really curious.

^^ lol grin
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by DIVA201: 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2010
TheCongo, Thanks for this wonderful story, At a point I was moved to tears, I still say it nothing as painful as a breakup, cos no matter how hard you try the memories are always there.
God bless you and your marriage.
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by sesman(m): 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

Awwwhh. Such a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing and may God bless your marriage. smiley

P.S

All those saying its too long! Are you being forced to read? Or must you peeps always seize every opportunity to display your stupidity? Mtchewwww!

My Thoughts exactly,

@ Poster, Nice story very touching, keep it up

SA Lady:

@TheCongo thanks for the story thought it would be painfull to go through as it was long but it was surprisingly pleasant to read. I just have one question and honestly out of curiousity "exactly how did you cope s3xualy when your girlfriend was away and during the break up period and until you found the new one? would I be right guessing that you were a virgin all along? I mean no disrespect here just really curious.

SA lady, am sure you remember this saying. "Curiosity killed the cat" grin
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by SALady(f): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2010
SA lady, am sure you remember this saying. "Curiosity killed the cat" grin
[quote][/quote]

lol! I honestly couldnt help it but ask hey!. I am sure that must have aroused your curiousity too hey! wink @poster must come back here and tell us all about it, it doesn't matter how long the story you and I will make time to read guaranteed. grin grin
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by safeact(m): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2010
@SA Lady, that was a stupid question to ask! I pity ur partner, it shows that many of our girls cannot hold themselves 4 a few days. I rebuke ur kind.
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2010
am in
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by StRichy(m): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2010
safeact:

@SA Lady, that was a silly question to ask! I pity your partner, it shows that many of our girls cannot hold themselves 4 a few days. I rebuke your kind.
its not silly question. staying without sex is not an easy task for the SEXUALLY ACTIVE.
@SA Lady
Although it won't be easy, but with determination its POSSIBLE.
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by LOVE4BUG(f): 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2010
can't stop crying cry
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by holyeye(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2010
@ Poster,

Amazing Story.
Nice message.
I will tag it " Path to self discovery for optimum excellence"
i buttress my title above coupled with the summary of Beautiful Missy B's comments: For everyone you meet on the road of life there is a purpose, there is a reason,
So touchin,
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by StRichy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2010
After she broke up with me, i sent my ex a txt thanking her for bringing out the best in me. it was also on that basis that i forgave her.
Its hard to believe that My ex fiance brought out tHe best in me and thus made me what ever it is that i am today.
THE SELF REDISCOVERY!
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by Folusade(f): 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2010
Dear Mr Congo, thanks a B for putting this post up, i ve learnt a lot .
God bless you and your family.
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by Bonita(f): 12:52am On Jun 22, 2010
What a wonderful story. I know exactly how you must have felt when the breakup thing happened. It is not an easy thing to go through. Of course, the best thing to do is to always let the person go/walk away. But, how easy is it? Especially, when you've spent so much time (years) with them. God, please see me through this trial time Amen.
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by babsjnr(m): 1:58am On Jun 22, 2010
ODIAERO LOOK WEIRD WITH GLASSES grin grin grin
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by waleco: 11:12am On Jun 23, 2010
good job my brother you have ignite my soul God bless you.
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by dokwesi(m): 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2010
This wonderful piece shows that we have men & women of value and purpose in this country. I have definitely learnt a lot from the writeup, L[b]es Brown said All men fall, but only few get up[/b] and Mike Murdock also said. What you would not work away from is where you begin to grow. I thank God for you and the grace to discover yourself.

@ Missy B: Thumbs up to you. I could see that we still have likes of Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in our generation.

To all Nairalanders: Let us use this post as a reference point in developing our own posts. Discussions that would liberate people from the emotional and social chains that bound them.
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by oyebanji(m): 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2010
@Poster,
Thanks for this testimony. God bless.
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 20, 2010
Thank you to all of you. Adding to what missB have wrote, I came accross this devotion on the internet that I would like to share with you. Thanks.

People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do.

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend, and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrong doing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up or out and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled; their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is now time to move on.

When people come into your life for a SEASON, it is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons; those things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person/people (anyway); and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

Author Unknown

2 Likes

Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by DeepSoul(f): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2010
^^God bless you abundantly. Going thru this post has just made my day. I'm overwhelmed.

God bless you.

God bless you too, Missy B.
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by Onchedu(m): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2010
Interesting story. Happens to some of us. Funny thing is it plays out very similarly, and I guess to those who dare to believe it can't happen to them cos the have faith. I guess faith gets tested sometimes and like Bishop Jakes says, it's best to know when to say goodbye and move on. Times, seasons and people come and God. God is the only constant worth holding on to.
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by 1105(f): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2010
Thoniaslim
SHUT UP YOU ARE A FOOL~
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by Onchedu(m): 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2010
@The Congo, Urs is a success story worth telling. Stay strong. wink
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2010
Thank you to all of you

TheCongo
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by Ivynwa(f): 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2011
TheCongo,
   You are such a good writer and you also have this great ability to inspire others positively. You are blessed my brother. Let me give you hugs from all of us in Nairaland  grin kiss grin kiss  . We are blessed to have you in our midst all the way from Congo. Remain blessed, only great and good things do we wish you and our three times beautiful wife. Everybody make some noise for MrCongo!
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by angry190: 11:52pm On Feb 01, 2011
^^Ivy can i talk 2 you for a sec undecided
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by Ivynwa(f): 2:03am On Feb 02, 2011
Nnaa wetin dey make you vex so! How you dey?
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by angry190: 2:08am On Feb 02, 2011
^^Im very angry, talk mukina into releasing my ban
a newbie came in here and insulted men and called us names
my head sparked and i dissed her, i got banned for over 48hrs
so, undecided undecided
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by Ivynwa(f): 2:28am On Feb 02, 2011
Ewoo! Why did you diss a female in the first place?
I thought that you have become a real gent since you come travel go obodo yankee  grin  grin  grin
Okay, I will help beg that you be unbanned, don't they know that 190 is our Nairaland Baby and that we can't do without his little excitements here and there. Why did they decide to take away the joy of our nairaland? Not to worry I will follow beg Mukina okay Baby. Now stop being angry, I know that you can't do without your nairaland. Hugs to you  grin kiss  grin kiss
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by angry190: 2:34am On Feb 02, 2011
hugs ivy too,

You're too good to me,

God bless you
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by soserious(f): 3:21am On Feb 02, 2011
If only everyone woman could experience such an intense love as the one displayed by TheCongo. cry
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2011
what a wonderful story! thank you for sharing it.
Re: A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story by missty: 1:11am On Feb 04, 2011
wow i love the story, thanks The congo for posting it,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 8 Reasons Why Hot And Sexy White Women ”love”/ Are Obsessed With Black Men / "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF / At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.