Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex (3915 Views)

GRAPHIC!! Are you careful with who you kiss, give mouthaction and sleep with? / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex by MssIndependent(f): 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
Excerpt from "FACTS OF HUMAN PAPPILOMA VIRUS"

1. It is about the commonest sexually transmitted disease known.
2. There are many types of the virus.
3. It is sexually transmitted.
4. It's contacted more through Vaginal and Anal sex. It could also be spread through MouthAction.
5. The Virus is different from HIV and Herpes Simplex Virus.
6. It may show no symptoms but may reveal itself several years later in the form of cancer.

See Source link here

2 Likes

Re: Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex by emmie14: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
Wetin man go do? Anyway the picture shows white people not black �

5 Likes

Re: Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex by MssIndependent(f): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
emmie14:
Well, whether you are white or black, it applies to all race.

2 Likes

Re: Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex by emmie14: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
MssIndependent:
Well, whether you are white or black, it applies to all race.
Just joking

2 Likes

Re: Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex by newjosboy: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
You no tell us the cure.

3 Likes

Re: Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
[quote author=MssIndependent post=70037622]Excerpt from "FACTS OF HUMAN PAPPILOMA VIRUS"

4. It's contacted more through Vaginal and Anal sex. It could also be spread through MouthAction.
6. It may show no symptoms but may reveal itself several years later in
According to reseach mout ation good for your health.don't lie to anybody here.
Re: Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex by Asbaba(m): 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
wetin man no go see?... By the way something must kill a man.

thank God the pic shows white people. I hear say "small things cannot kill an African man".
Re: Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex by milemimi93(m): 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
Whether u do mouth action or not, you will still die.
It's better to do it and die than not doing it and still die.

5 Likes

Re: Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex by youngberry001(m): 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
Even dis night sef i go do anal fucck wit my gurlfrnd tongue

sometin wey sweet mak i leav am,,,

1 Like

Re: Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
milemimi93:
Whether u do mouth action or not, you will still die.

It's better to do it and die than not doing it and still die.
i stand with u
Re: Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex by MssIndependent(f): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=samuelmusa post=70043552][/quote]cheesy cheesy cheesy!I trust you are joking right?
Re: Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex by MssIndependent(f): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=samuelmusa post=70043552][/quote] cheesy cheesy cheesy I trust you are joking right?
Re: Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex by MssIndependent(f): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex by gabbynak(m): 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
youngberry001:
Even dis night sef i go do anal fucck wit my gurlfrnd tongue

sometin wey sweet mak i leav am,,,
So you don't like yourself? Continue shocked shocked shocked
Re: Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex by gabbynak(m): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
Asbaba:
wetin man no go see?... By the way something must kill a man.

thank God the pic shows white people. I hear say "small things cannot kill an African man".
My Aunty says the same thing. But guess what, she forgot her Mum(My Grandma) died of tetanus infection.
Re: Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex by gabbynak(m): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
MssIndependent:
Excerpt from "FACTS OF HUMAN PAPPILOMA VIRUS"

6. It may show no symptoms but may reveal itself several years later in the form of cancer.

See Source link here
Nice Article!
Re: Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex by Asbaba(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
gabbynak:
My Aunty says the same thing. But guess what, she forgot her Mum(My Grandma) died of tetanus infection.

may God have mercy on your Grandma..

a lot can kill an African man, we're just care free.
Re: Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex by MssIndependent(f): 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Asbaba:

may God have mercy on your Grandma..

a lot can kill an African man, we're just care free.
grin grin ;DWetin him Granny do? No be mouthaction kill am ooo! He say na Tetanus.. sad
Re: Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex by Asbaba(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
MssIndependent:
grin grin ;DWetin him Granny do? No be mouthaction kill am ooo! He say na Tetanus.. sad

I know say no be mouthaction killed him granny. na tetanus do am.

I think this mouthaction can give you great pleasure and virus as surplus.
Re: Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex by MssIndependent(f): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2018
Asbaba:

grin grin grin
Re: Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex by gabbynak(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
Asbaba:

So would rather choose the pleasure at the detriment of your health?
Re: Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex by Asbaba(m): 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
gabbynak:
So would rather choose the pleasure at the detriment of your health?

that pleasure comes at a cost i cannot afford..

am not into mouthaction, and never will I be...
but I heard stories about its greatness in terms of pleasure and help women reach orgasm in no time.
Re: Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex by Stycon(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
MssIndependent:
grin grin grin

Hi, are you the same MissIndependent I know shocked
Re: Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
emmie14:
Nigga you racist!
Re: Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex by emmie14: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
Colourich:
Nigga you racist!
I am not. I have indicated severally that am just joking.
Re: Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex by MissIndependent(f): 12:24am On Aug 11, 2018
Stycon:

Hi, are you the same MissIndependent I know shocked
Who are you please shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

. / Afonja Why?2.see Wetin Toto Nearly Do Me / Differences Between A Poor Guy & Rich Guy When Crushing On A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.