Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Nothing Can Dry My Sorrow - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Can Dry My Sorrow (1799 Views)

Man In Deep Sorrow As DNA Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His 4 Kids (photos) / Can Dry Gin Prevent Unwanted Pregnancy? / Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Can Dry My Sorrow by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mchewwwww. Go jump inside lagoon na. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Dry My Sorrow by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
triplec93:
Do you believe in the bible? An average Successful man has gone tru horrible times, but if he endures he'll come out a victor, read inspirational write-ups especially the bible, talk to trusted and mature minded people, feel free to cry to express your anguish, pray when you're down, bro i will tell you this, if you do all or more than this but fail to wear a positive disposition, you'll be chasing after the wind, be strong and live strong. Many persons like the white guy without limbs are libing a fulfilled life, in summary, your happiness depends on you and your mind set alone. Be strong for yourself.
inspiring.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Dry My Sorrow by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
the Name of the OP caught my attention, not the thread topic.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Dry My Sorrow by anonymuz(m): 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
Look keep your spirit in a glowing state. You will be fine cos it's just your trying time. So believe in yourself and think of how you can be more productive to the society.
Re: Nothing Can Dry My Sorrow by Seandisputed(m): 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
You are not alone bruh, but some of us have taken it upon ourselves to keep hanging on.
I'm also bleeped but ain't going down easily without putting up a good fight.

Stay positive bro.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Dry My Sorrow by Adalyon(f): 12:06am On Aug 14, 2018
I'm not insensitive but does this "strange illness" have a name by any chance?

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Dry My Sorrow by kingxsamz(m): 12:14am On Aug 14, 2018
Frustratedrat. Emergencycase. ChildofDoom. Livingdead.
If you know, you know.
Re: Nothing Can Dry My Sorrow by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 14, 2018
donbachi:
Before range rover,bugatti,bently,lambougini,ferrari and all the luxury cars...there was volke wagen,peugeot 505,504,mecedez190,cresedar etc....my brother,wait for ur time...stop setting ur clock with the time of others...may God take you from the valley,to the mountain.
amen. And heal me expediently first to be able to do all that
Re: Nothing Can Dry My Sorrow by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 14, 2018
Adalyon:
I'm not insensitive but does this "strange illness" have a name by any chance?
two ENT doctors i visited, have been unable to identify what is actually wrong. i suspect laryngeal stenosis based on what i've researched about my ailment.
Re: Nothing Can Dry My Sorrow by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 14, 2018
anonymuz:
Look keep your spirit in a glowing state. You will be fine cos it's just your trying time. So believe in yourself and think of how you can be more productive to the society.
k. I hope so.
Re: Nothing Can Dry My Sorrow by anonymuz(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
LivingDead:
k. I hope so.
how are are you today?
Re: Nothing Can Dry My Sorrow by JoyIsSweet: 12:06am On Aug 23, 2018
Hi. I have been searching for a mean to contact you since reading your old thread on other moniker.

Try this for your troath issue: Septrin, predillin & ventolin tablet. Take two each after meal in the morning and night before bed.

You will be amaze how well it works! Reply me when you get this. All will only cost you #200
Re: Nothing Can Dry My Sorrow by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 23, 2018
@livingdead my brother just kill yourself abeg. If you don't want it to hurt too much, just 400mg tramadol one sachet, there will be time to reconsider suicide. Otherwise find something meaningful to do with your life even if it means doing gee. What's the rush you're gonna die anyway
Re: Nothing Can Dry My Sorrow by JoyIsSweet: 7:08am On Aug 23, 2018
Slexyangel:
@livingdead my brother just kill yourself abeg. If you don't want it to hurt too much, just 400mg tramadol one sachet, there will be time to reconsider suicide. Otherwise find something meaningful to do with your life even if it means doing gee. What's the rush you're gonna die anyway

Do you even have the smallest composition of that thing called brain? Do you know what belongs you 2mao? Then why say such to a human like you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady's Epic Appreciation To Her Boyfriend On Facebook For A Benz Jeep / My Wife Ignored Me When A Lady Attacked Me Bt When I Returnd D Favor Guess What? / Download Link# Tory Lanez Chixtape 5 Full 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.