Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (50098 Views)

Lady Poses Her Backside For Her Man To Check It Out In Pre-wedding Photos / 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by sabenabeauty(f): 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
cruchenutii:

Yea, I'll just get your contact & give her or I can just tell her to follow you on instagram or reach out

Oh. Thank you, keep me posted.
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by no1madman(m): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
Okkllkkk

Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by joshsamuel(m): 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Aporoko back side
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by mailingdgreat: 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
DonDemu:
She cant wait for the Banana in doggy stylee
unfortunately ni attractive arse for the banana to enter
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by FaceThem: 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
LivingFree:
She can't stand up straight undecided
Take Am Easy
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by godwon01(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
Where is the backside .The front is not even there.May be I need my glasses.
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by kabillionaire(m): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
This's how ladies looks for trouble, and the foolish immature boys will be going along with it, when the marriage hits the rock after 2 months, they start blaming the devil as if it's the devil posing in the throwback photos. nonsense!!!
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
sabenabeauty:
I'm bigger jaare grin

What's all the hype for?

Can we see?
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
kenonze:
Good for the flat ass girl

From a lady?
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by sahm4u2nv(m): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
kenonze:
Baby! You cute
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by durubennie(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
men think with their dick .... women think with their nyansh undecided.. all still shit factory
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by EMMYNENTLY: 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
Notryme80:
This one nko?
They're suppose to be naked hun, they haven't eaten the apple smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by oluwasegun007(m): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
kenonze:

Do you have a bigger one
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Notryme80: 4:50am On Aug 08, 2018
EMMYNENTLY:

They're suppose to be naked hun, they haven't eaten the apple smiley grin

No mind dem grin Some people likes to go extreme in everything.
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by milemimi93(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
oluwasegun007:

Do you have a bigger one
That's a male behind that moniker @kenonze
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by milemimi93(m): 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
sahm4u2nv:
Baby! You cute
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by milemimi93(m): 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ioannes:

From a lady?
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
I no see any backside oo oga op. Her yansh look like wetin go strong like stoneshocked. Do doggy wit dis one her strong yansh go bend ur d!ck to letter C. Anyway congrats to d couple.
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
milemimi93:

I should have guessed it.
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by sahm4u2nv(m): 12:32am On Sep 07, 2018
milemimi93:

Oh! Funny grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse / Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.