Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) (57030 Views)

Bride Rocks Massive Cleavage Baring Dress On Wedding Day / Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by frowland(m): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
This one na Gangster wedding.
Hopefully I grab a pretty I pose with soon.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Ikuenami(m): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
when has terrorist start wearing suit on wedding, if IG transmission this one now PDP will talk
Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by siesen16: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
gaaapbbb:
Learn To Turn Any Room Into a Stunning Work of Art. Attend the Powerful ICT-CENTRIC 3D EPOXY Training!
3D Epoxy flooring systems are considered one of the hottest trends in the construction industry. Epoxy Metallic Epoxy floors can be installed anywhere in the house including garage, living room, kitchen, and bathroom.

THE 3-IN-1 COURSE AVATAR

This is a 3-in-1 Training package to master your 3D Epoxy skills, Market your business and Design branding for your 3D craft business that we GUARANTEE YOU CANT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE!

 3D EPOXY TRAINING: Turn Any Room Into a Stunning Work of Art with 3D Epoxy Flooring
 DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING: Market to your crowd and target audience!
 GRAPHICS DESIGN – make your own logo, banners etc by yourself!

You don't want to be anywhere on Wednesday 8th of August and it is FREE. Advanced and highly rewarding ICT courses – no theory, no textbooks, no copy and paste – simply 100% practical training program!

Oops! Did i mention you have access to UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI at the venue? Yes, you will be connected at no cost!

how much.
give full information biko
Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by durubennie(m): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
Jesu if that mans beards b like that then na sambisa forest dey in between in 2 legs shocked

Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
smat101:
Beard Ganger getting married grin

...to a slay queen undecided
Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
THEY ARE MORE PRESSING ISSUES...
THEY DNT LUK HAPPY
Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by helenmelissa: 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Johnny Depp is my idol. such an amazing guy ..

Anniversary Messages For Boyfriend
Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Rachelose(f): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
they both deserve each other
Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by sparko1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
PrettyGist:
GISTMORE.COM

Nigerian Bride rocks cleveage baring gown on her wedding day. Check out her groom's beard and bridesmaids!

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/bride-rocks-cleveage-baring-gown-wedding-day-photos

This one don stay long for house, even with makeup she looks 45! Goodluck to the horseband to be!
Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
naijaguy123456:
If the cleavage is not as massive as or more than this, they should please stop disturbing us angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by polite2(m): 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
rozayx5:
Second to the last bridesmaid on the right is my spec

I luv em fair, fit and classy

cool cool shocked
MR SPECTATOR
Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Prognose: 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
kingxsamz:
Seems like you guys use the word "cleavage" just to lure us into your threads.
It worked didn't it?
Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by eseveli(m): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
retired olosho
Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
HypocriticalMod:
Another cleavage..
Them use cleavage swear for this forum?

Nope na you them use am swear for ,3 mins ago
Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by shineeye1: 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Na still Man Of Dog, sorry, man of god go join this one in matrimony o..
Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
See beard o shocked
Are you the new generation Aaron

1 Like

Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Printerscanner: 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
How many days is this wedding lasting? 30 days? 60 days? Or just 14 days?
Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by mosesjida(m): 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
You know d best combination?? its milk=bweast + bush=beards...it's like harvesting milk from d bush....sense wee not kill me
Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by otherway: 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
Olosho in wedding gown.
Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by MeeLan: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
we should have an idea of where the union is heading in the near future.
Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Lionofdjungle: 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
If the olympus has not fallen, no problem.
Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by victorian(f): 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
ukehnonny:
shocked
The guys beard is something else.
The lady isn't even smilling,
I wish them the best of luck.
Peace out!

That's gangsta love ,bro!
Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Torg77: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
PrettyGist:
GISTMORE.COM

Nigerian Bride rocks cleveage baring gown on her wedding day. Check out her groom's beard and bridesmaids!

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/bride-rocks-cleveage-baring-gown-wedding-day-photos

Osama Beard Laden
Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by thisnaijaguy: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
The tatoos on her body are enough to write a textbook
Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by thisnaijaguy: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
The tats on her body are enough to write a textbook
Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by yaksman22(m): 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
God help us.........
Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by mickool(m): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Artificial beards. Artificial breasts. Artificial marriage.
Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by 247soups: 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
kingxsamz:
Seems like you guys use the word "cleavage" just to lure us into your threads.

I laughed � and fell of from my bed.
Same thing happens to me, I was deceived
Re: Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by naijajobx: 4:21am On Aug 08, 2018
ohh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf / Photoshoot Trick: Man Proposes To Girlfriend After Tricking Her To Do Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.