Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (63735 Views)

"Is Our Private Part Still Private?" - Reactions To Boobs-baring Lady Dancing / Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by Gistformant: 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
Beautiful busty bride flaunts her massive cleveage-baring gown on her wedding day.

GIST FROM GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/pretty-busty-bride-rocks-massive-cleveage-baring-gown-wedding-day

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by delugajackson: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
Say what you want. All I know is that she's got the best pair of lactating tits. Her husband must be very proud.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by Foodforthought: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
She should kuku strip Na.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by linearity: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
Let me just park here to see what those naughty boyz ‘born2fuck’ and ‘NwaAmaikpe’ will comment now...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by NwaAmaikpe: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
shocked

I just pity the officiating Rev.Father
His preek would be harder than the rock of Gibraltar.

187 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin grin ;DThis clown just above me^^^ grin grin grin

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by LuciferMessiah: 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
She's a fat, bleached, cellulite-riden, dwarfish & heavily-made up evening newspaper.

Just look at the muscles & varicose veins on her arm.
Her husband will die within 7 years of this unfortunate union that's for sure.

*spits angry

5 Likes

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
LuciferMessiah:
She's a fat, bleached, cellulite-riden, dwarfish & heavily-made up evening newspaper.

Just look at the muscles & varicose veins on her arm.
Her husband will die within 7 years of this unfortunate union that's for sure.

*spits angry

MUMU

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by HORLADSTAR(m): 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Happy married life, just the type of girl I wanna end up with

5 Likes

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by IamD18: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
Fat girls are unattractive.

5 Likes

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by Waakanda: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
Fat everywhere cheesy
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by Taiwx(m): 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
Make sense

i 'll furck her

1 Like

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesses
....songstresses
....female bankers
....female marketers.
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
Feel free to add yours....
Don't say you were not warned.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by habsydiamond(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
Eve and serpents everywhere you go just like MTN SIM and recharge card... How a lady go wear this kind thing for marriage... The body wey na husband property don turn to general market already.. na to give the husband pick 2 and check up remain na

6 Likes

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by speedyconnect3: 7:25am On Nov 17, 2018
The guy above me shaa

1 Like

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by itzprezy(m): 7:27am On Nov 17, 2018
Make she even dash the girl behind her small na..wickedness no good o

1 Like

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by punisha: 8:35am On Nov 17, 2018
shocked

Who else noticed the red chair by the gate.

It's only seen in places like that.
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2018
The husband is there shinning teeth while his bride-to-be shows the world what he's about to enjoy for life. Sometimes I wonder if these girls do juju.
Those nipples are about popping for crying out loud

1 Like

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by econo88(m): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2018
beautiful wedding dress cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by yjgm(m): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2018
This is crazy
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by Lexusgs430: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2018
Sona brewery......
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by Kennedy94(m): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2018
HML to her
Congrats

See what we have for you.Check my siggy
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by henrysolution(m): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2018
bloggers and massive cleavage bearing.

someone give me that 5&6 meme
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by OboOlora(f): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2018
Colostrum-filled lactating sef of mammary glands.

Ojigbijigbi!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by Olalan(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2018
And she thinks she's beautiful that way
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by marvin905(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2018
yuck.. i Don't know why guy's trip for oversized cowbell factory

5 Likes

Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by Amuluonyenaego: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2018
alaa
Re: Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day by beauty1000: 10:33am On Nov 17, 2018
BBNaija: I have N75,000 left from my N25m prize money – Efe

Efe Ejeba, the winner of BBNaija Double Wahala has said he has N75,000 left from his N25million prize money.

The rapper made this known on Thursday in an interview on Hot FM.

Read more at

https://www.rasakblog.com.ng/2018/11/bbnaija-i-have-n75000-left-from-my-n25m.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants / Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos) / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.