Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material (63022 Views)

Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” / Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid / My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
IamPlato:

So Because She Fry Garri you Call Her Wife Material...

Dont You Forget That Witches Too Can Fry Garri

Den dey even fry garri for Okorocha head sef.

Daz y e dey mould okpukpu (statue) upandan.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by durubennie(m): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
i lov al dis kind of women...
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by YoungLionken(m): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mizk:
So frying garri is now a yardstick to judge who is a wife material?
You go fit do am... Let's give honour to whom it's due grin
Mizk:
You go fit do am... Let's give honour to whom it's due
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by ShawtCake(f): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
eezeribe:
Is she above frying garri
Is she better than those who fry garri
What is even wrong with this generation
Doing a simple domestic duty is now being celebrated...
I tire o.. To fry garri Don become celeb stunt

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Marvis4real(f): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
is she the one that fried the one i am using here? Mtcheeew
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by tabisegroup(m): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
I see this lady getting married before December
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Udyy(f): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
eezeribe:
Bad belle
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Joyvillez: 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
eezeribe:

The thing come tire me. Are people so fake that frying garri is now a heroic act?
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by asawanathegreat(m): 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
This girl fine sha
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by IrepChrist: 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is a wrong definition for a "wife material" and myopic as well ... All I see here is an industrious young lady not ashamed of who she is.

Let other young Nigerian girls learn from this..... Garri is now sold in sachets in supermarkets...My dear bring it to Lagos and sell...

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Mystiquefia: 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
safarigirl:
People will just be equating suffering to hard work or being wife material in this country cry

Suffer head na bad thing. See the condition she is even frying garri in 2018. This continent should try and meet up with the civilized world. Dem swear for Africa?

nobody says you cannot be a slaymama, but pls stop crucifying wife materials. if I were your spouse I'd abandon you for that lady up there anytime any day with this yeye open eye attitude.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Adakintroy: 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
eezeribe:

Lol! Bros have you deal with the new girls in town? They hardly do anything o...even the small things you describe as "simple domestic".

My guy weh marry one put for house. Never reach one year madam don de control everywhere. She no de go anywhere without car. Even my guy weh de go work, madam de drag car with him. The only car for that matter.

Tell her to go to market with keke, that one is an abomination. So pls don't mind people when they shower praise on this kind of women. It meant for exaltation.

This kind are on the bring of marital extinctions. Consider it a rare siting.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by spiceadole: 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
delugajackson:
The beauty of Akwa Ibom women is second to none. I used to tell people that the best kind of women are found in Akwa Ibom state. They are precious and pure, as beautiful as the light of a thousand stars. Celestial beauties endowed with brains and the best, agreeable body features you can ever find.

That Blessing Joseph is a confirmed 100 yards of wife material. I can't help but admire her hard working nature. Even now, her smiles still penetrate my very soul. Shout out to the beautiful Akwa Ibom women both home and abroad. You all are the best and there's no debating. Akwa Ibom Isoñgó!
Well said.
Proudly Akwa Ibom

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
delugajackson:
The beauty of Akwa Ibom women is second to none. I used to tell people that the best kind of women are found in Akwa Ibom state. They are precious and pure, as beautiful as the light of a thousand stars. Celestial beauties endowed with brains and the best, agreeable body features you can ever find.

That Blessing Joseph is a confirmed 100 yards of wife material. I can't help but admire her hard working nature. Even now, her smiles still penetrate my very soul. Shout out to the beautiful Akwa Ibom women both home and abroad. You all are the best and there's no debating. Akwa Ibom Isoñgó!

Oga I feel say you are the kind of maga I need woh, you seem extremely gullible to an extent where I even pity you small.

P S you forgot to type d usual bullshyt
Igbo amaka grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by ChiefSweetus: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
Jesus Christ the girl is so BEAUTIFUL cry
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by safarigirl(f): 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mystiquefia:

nobody says you cannot be a slaymama, but pls stop crucifying wife materials. if I were your spouse I'd abandon you for that lady up there anytime any day with this yeye open eye attitude.
i am not even a slaymama or whatever, I work hard in my own way without risking my sight in the name of frying garri to appeal to a few myopic people.

Frying garri does not make anyone a wife material, most of you men are always deceived by supposed 'hard working' women only to enter the marriage and encounter the case of 'the more you look, the less you see'

A real wife material would devise an innovative way to fry garri without endangering her eyes. We are in 2018, stop encouraging backwardness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by otherway: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Poverty
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by ekensi01: 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
delugajackson:

You Deserve An Appleplus.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by nextstep(m): 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
Please... my wife material is a lawyer, doctor, or estate agent with her own business practice, who can take me to Quilox every Thursday and fly me to tourist destinations across Nigeria. I pray not to be associated with garri fryers IJN Amen!
grin wink

But the girl fine sha, that's true... maybe if she was wearing corporate wear or legal attire I might look at her twice.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Uglymugg: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
Finer than 95% of Nairaland Ladies
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Nickijoy(f): 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mizk:
I tire oo me that recently fried garri with my students in school wetin I con be now School material ?
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by iamdebby(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
delugajackson:

A child that have never left the dad's compound will think his father's house is the finest.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
wife material ko motor spare part ni.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Moji12(f): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Orisirisi, wat about we the ones selling d gari r we also wife assesories cos I don't c how someone is trying to make ends meet a wife material.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Patrinus: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Wife material ko, wife material ni. . . . ladies be re-packaging themselves for the mugu that will enter! lipsrsealed
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by sochey(f): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
I came to see and unfortunately,

I saw not cry

Who even snap her the pic sef undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by storm001(m): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
If she is a wife material, why is she still at home frying garri?
Women with dia notice me wahala.
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Skmoda360(m): 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
eezeribe:
They can easily get someone angry in this country ......to fry garri na big deal abeg ......bros , Nigerians can be annoying a times with the way they talk .....wife material my foot. undecided undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material by Correcton(m): 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nomal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ / Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / 8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.