Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" (31237 Views)

Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako / 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara / Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by faaz24: 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Religious and ethnic cards failed PDP in 2015...in 2019 it will be a landslide for Buhari.
Imagine!
Religion and ethnicity just to get public sympathy
Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by Temptee101(m): 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
Minjim:
Pdp and propaganda
Nass is on recess and Pdp called only his
senators to reconvene unknown to Apc senators.
But for the quick intervention of the Security
Operative that prevented them from conveying to
impeach Pmb .
Now , look at them wailing " democracy is at
risk."

Modified

The narrative above was my assumption of the occurrences that took place earlier today.
However flawed it may seem, what actually were the Pdp Senators (only) doing at the Nass when they ought to be on recess ?

They claimed there was a
Plot to impeach Bukola Saraki, so were APC
Senators allowed inside & PDP
locked out?

Be that as it may, thank God for the decisive action of the Acting President
...and PDP still gave the so called order from above?

Zombisified zombie
Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by clickwtB(m): 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
First is she a sinator or HOR member?
The wicked lady and her party of doom like to always use religion thats effective only on DICK heads,shior!!!
Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by Arysexy(m): 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
Tundeobama:

Thanks bro Arysexy na vagabond go to camp and see thousands of people all over the world for convention.Rccg is a big church to miss a single wailer.you where never a member before.

Mynd44, lalasticlala, Seun.

Rule 2 broken
Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by Dotwillis1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Minjim:
Pdp and propaganda
impeach Pmb .
risk."

Modified

The narrative above was my assumption of the occurrences that took place earlier today.
However flawed it may seem, what actually were the Pdp Senators (only) doing at the Nass when they ought to be on recess ?

They claimed there was a
locked out?

guy go and have sense.....
Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by Pusyiter(m): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
On point my bro.
Only objective minds like you speak and I listen.
From Dino's kidnap to Gov. Ortom declaration drama to so-called Saraki's impeachment etc,
PDP has taken over Nollywood with great intrigues while some dance to their fooleries. SAD
Minjim:
Pdp and propaganda
impeach Pmb .
risk."

Modified

They claimed there was a
locked out?

Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by ozo13(m): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

It's not PDP playing a religion card in this case. A Christian is supposed to be known for integrity and firm resolve not to compromise even to the point of personal peril.

The Bible says an upright man will stand by his word even to his own hurt.

A true Christian ought to have, at the very least, asked some tough questions of his political associates.
OK sir.so Jonathan wasn't an upright Christian cos same thing happened under his watch during his administration and no one was even sacked unlike today that someone was sacked
Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by deomelo: 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
Minjim:
Pdp and propaganda
impeach Pmb .
risk."

Modified

They claimed there was a
locked out?

Me sef want answer to that million dollar question?

Shey den call off the recces ni abi wetin happen?

Obviously, it was all staged.

grin grin grin
Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
ozo13:
OK sir.so Jonathan wasn't an upright Christian cos same thing happened under his watch during his administration and no one was even sacked unlike today that someone was sacked

YES!

I'm not judging him though, he did that himself when he took no action to right a lot of wrongs.
Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by Minjim: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Temptee101:
...and PDP still gave the so called order from above?

Zombisified zombie

Never underestimate the power of money.
This is not the first time the Dss boss worked with Saraki . He once authenticated the stoppage of Magu's confirmation
Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by bluecircle470: 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Arysexy:
Gbam!

I have left RCCG bc of likes of Osibanjo.

If a pastor can join this evil govt in their evil plots, then he has no moral justification to stand on the pulpit and preach.

Highly disappointed in him.

Oja oyigbo ko mo pe enikan o wa!
Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by ozo13(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

It's not PDP playing a religion card in this case. A Christian is supposed to be known for integrity and firm resolve not to compromise even to the point of personal peril.

The Bible says an upright man will stand by his word even to his own hurt.

A true Christian ought to have, at the very least, asked some tough questions of his political associates.
so oga Jonathan wasn't an upright Christian .cos exact same thing happened under his watch .infact the speaker was even teargassed. See attached picture as evidence. So more happened under Jonathan and no one was sacked unlike today wr DSS boss was sacked

Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by Temptee101(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Minjim:

Never underestimate the power of money.
This is not the first time the Dss boss worked with Saraki . He once authenticated the stoppage of Magu's confirmation
Yes, even when DSS invaded the apartments of the judges, it was still on the orders of saraki. Yes, you are absolutely right.
Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by ozo13(m): 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

YES!

I'm not judging him though, he did that himself when he took no action to right a lot of wrongs.
then no body should use religion to drive home dr point.its wrong for a political party to use religion as a play card.it worked against PDP in 2015 and will still work against them in the next election if they don't stop it
Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by PHILipu1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Arysexy:
Gbam!

I have left RCCG bc of likes of Osibanjo.

If a pastor can join this evil govt in their evil plots, then he has no moral justification to stand on the pulpit and preach.

Highly disappointed in him.
So Osinbajo should join PDP that will present Bishop Atiku from catholic,Rev. lamido from CAC,Pastor Kwakwoso from deeper life as their presidential candidate abi
God will punish you guys soon for always attacking this man.

2 Likes

Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by Tallesthyena101: 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Minjim:
Pdp and propaganda
impeach Pmb .
risk."

Modified

They claimed there was a
locked out?

[color=#990000][/color] your mumu get nafdac number.
Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by Minjim: 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Pusyiter:
On point my bro.
Only objective minds like you speak and I listen.
From Dino's kidnap to Gov. Ortom declaration drama to so-called Saraki's impeachment etc,
PDP has taken over Nollywood with great intrigues while some dance to their fooleries. SAD

That's just my objective analysis of the situation

1 Like

Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by poseidon12: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
It has become obvious that the RCCG is not a genuine Church of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by Emycord: 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
ozo13:
Why is PDP always using religion. Its a bad strategy sha.but I fear that first DSS guy sha.see em mouth on that mask
no mind them those "ipob party". bro just show me the side wey she talk say na pdp send am to talk this talk or if na she be pdp spokeswoman. i just want show it to my apc zone b. friends
Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by godliman: 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
Minjim:
Pdp and propaganda
impeach Pmb .
risk."

Modified

They claimed there was a
locked out?

bros pls use your head how on earth will they plan to impeach the president without;2/3 majority. that your theory wont fly
Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by NickD(m): 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Minjim:
Pdp and propaganda
impeach Pmb .
risk."

Modified

They claimed there was a
locked out?

Your first narrative shows how biased and warped your mindset is. Analyse politics objectively but I doubt you would cos you've just shown your preferences indirectly.
Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by bay30: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Minjim:
Pdp and propaganda
impeach Pmb .
risk."

Modified

They claimed there was a
locked out?

Are u sure u r abreast with current developments in this country? Please always listen to news.

1 Like

Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by farem: 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
Minjim:
Pdp and propaganda
impeach Pmb .
risk."

Modified

They claimed there was a
locked out?

it was all orchestrated along with daura (remember how he counter this IG with letter to the Senate without pmbs knowledge) to get sympathy for saraki .
Can't you see dullest Ben Bruce suddenly become so active calling embassy across the world.
Check out the dss guy with RCCG band-meant to humiliate PYO who is an RCCG man.
Daura is a traitor left too late.
Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by ofwest47(m): 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
Boma Bad head religious bigot C A N can of worm
Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
They are all crooks!
Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by edupedia: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
ozo13:
Why is PDP always using religion. Its a bad strategy sha.but I fear that first DSS guy sha.see em mouth on that mask

..PDP Na useless party.... As an opposition party they ought to have been pointing to the failings on security, education, power, housing education etc.. But no not them ...the only thing they talk about is herdsmen, islamizafion and religious war...and puns upon puns... Nothing tangible or reasonable.
Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by Iamzik: 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Minjim:
Pdp and propaganda
impeach Pmb .
risk."

Modified

Where was this your analysis skill when police blocked Benue state house of assembly 2weeks ago to allow 7 house of reps members and a suspended speaker to "impeach" a sitting Governor?

Today is an attempt to replicate same at the national level. Sorry Abuja is not Makurdi.

Why didn't Osinbajo or Buhari condemn police action in Benue? Daura was already slated for dismissal by Buhari else why is Benue commissioner of police still in office today if he acted on his own without backing from federal government authorities?

They claimed there was a
locked out?

Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by OYAY(m): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
This so called honorable is out of her mind, otherwise what is the correlation of being a xtian and your official duty as government worker? Why whipping up religion sentiment nah?
Re: Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" by Tareq1105: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
stane007:
Hon. Boma Goodhead, has called out Vice President Yemi Osibanjo over the drama that occurred at the National Assembly Complex this morning.

In the video making rounds online, Hon. Boma Goodhead who questioned the religion of the Vice President who is a Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), stated that Vice President Yemi Osibanjo sold his soul to the devil for crumbs.

Click link to watch the video below;

https://lailasnews.com/is-osinbajo-a-christian-he-sold-his-soul-to-the-devil-for-crumbs-hon-boma-goodhead-video/

You're not Osinbajo's God.
Leave him with his God, God doesn't need your opinion to judge Osinbajo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Igbos Lived In The Olden Days / Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says / The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.