Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? (39112 Views)

Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG / Why Is RCCG And Adeboye So Tribalistic? / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by Olabenjamen22(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
zinizta:

1 Corinthians 7:12-14 King James Version (KJV)

But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.

And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.

For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

Good one... so why the wailing over her....

That verse is talking about a unbeliever that marry themselve as unbeliever but one of the sponsored later convert to Christianity after the marriage, which is your first scenario.

So stop Been an educated illiterate.
Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by CANTICLES: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
True religion doesn't mix with politics !!!

There are many political chaos going on in the days of Jesus, but he never joined or participate in any. ( it create division , one side support party A another side support party B , and Jesus said his followers should be One )

What did he do when some people wanted him to he king ?

Bible says follow the footsteps of Christ.
Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by Hairyrapunzel: 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
CANTICLES:
True religion doesn't mix with politics !!!

There are many political chaos going on in the days of Jesus, but he never joined or participate in any. ( it create division , one side support party A another side support party B , and Jesus said his followers should be One )

What did he do when some people wanted him to he king ?

Bible says follow the footsteps of Christ.

Today you say it's Jesus you are following tomorrow you will say it's old testament kings you are following. If I tell you to show me any Bible passage where Jesus or Jehovah preached neutrality or not joining politics you will say secular source or it's an assumption made because Bible did not say so

1 Like

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by zinizta: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

That verse is talking about a unbeliever that marry themselve as unbeliever but one of the sponsored later convert to Christianity after the marriage, which is your first scenario.

So stop Been an educated illiterate.

i for like reply you o but i got 99 other things i rather do right now....
Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by terrezo2002(m): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
lexy2014:
no u didnt. So how has God used u?
God has used me to bless this world.
From what He has given me, I have given back to the people.
From His words that I read, I have been able to teach others and live ab exemplary life.

These are ways God has used me.
Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by dederocs(m): 8:20am On Aug 09, 2018
samadeniyi:
RCCG is not compromised, its one of the best churches that I know. I can confirm that the requirements for ordination in the church is very rigorous and intense. Jesus didn't call the qualified, but qualified the called. Jesus is the judge and Remi is running her race. She shouldnt be judged based on ordination but by her fruits, character and life style.
This woman aint virtuous, let her influence her husband first.
Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by EdifiedHebrew: 10:31am On Aug 09, 2018
farem:

Tell us the name of your church first
We will then know if all that have ever been appointed there end up being a head of assembly

THIS IS THE NAME OF MY CHURCH; ACT 7:38 This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us

ACTS 7:47 But Solomon built him an house.48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet, (BUILDING IS NOT MY CHURCH, THERE IS NO YAHAWAH BAHASHAM YAHAWASHI HAMASCIACH IN YOUR CHURCH BUILDING. DON'T BE DECIEVED)

ACTS 7:47 But Solomon built him an house.
48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,

49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?

50 Hath not my hand made all these things?

51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.
Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by gwama: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
As politicized churches, I am sure that in their assembly there are Christian women, married to Muslims, but who do not have the title of pastor because they have non-Christian spouses. One weight, two measures angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
Amitez:
In the light of the RCCG ordination of Sen Remi Tinubu today, how would my church interpret this scriptures?

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. - 2 Corinthians 6:14-18. - 2 Corinthians 6:14-18

What message is RCCG passing to the larger congregation? Is it now approved for Christian singles to marry muslims?
Will RCCG now conduct marriages of Christian sisters with muslim husbands?
How will the Assistant Pastor Remi Tinubu who is married to a practicing muslim conduct marriage counselling for intending couples?
Have we Christians not derailed?
It is an irony that today's Open Heavens discussed the derailment of God's prophets for material things. Disobeying God to please men. Are we still alive? May God help our Pastors.

It could be that marrying a muslim is not against the teaching of ur church. Are u well grounded in the teaching? Most churches dont follow what the bible says.

1 Like

Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by samtol4(m): 5:36am On Aug 10, 2018
Amitez:

You missed the message in the post. Go and read it again! I am not aware that a Pastor is a spouse to unbelieving husband. I am still learning though, but The RCCG that I know, where I worked as a marriage counsellor would not wed a Christian and muslim couple. So, why ordain a wife of a muslim as a Pastor?
What year did tinubu marries the wife? u mean because tinubu is a muslim the wife cant serve God as a minister? God looks at the heart not as man.salvation is personal or tiinubu must become christian before the wife can serve God?
Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by Kingberbatov(m): 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Skepticus:
cool

I knew I never missed it when I stopped attending Church in this hellhole.

Leadership is for the highest bidder and not by character.

God has left Nigerian Churches a long time ago

No wonder Islamic Terrorists are murdering you all in large numbers.
God has not left all nigeria churches my brother
You don't go to church because of somebody, but because of heaven sake
I recommend to you "Apostolic Faith," then come back and share your testimony with me. God bless you
Re: The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? by petra1(m): 7:01am On Sep 29, 2020
Amitez:

You missed the message in the post. Go and read it again! I am not aware that a Pastor is a spouse to unbelieving husband. I am still learning though, but The RCCG that I know, where I worked as a marriage counsellor would not wed a Christian and muslim couple. So, why ordain a wife of a muslim as a Pastor?

If a woman is called.to.ministry she should be ordained . It doesn't matter if her Husband is a babalawo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You / Lagos Pastor: "I Only Had Sex With 6 Out Of The 30 Underaged Girls" / Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.