Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,901 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex (4361 Views)

Medical Problems That Can Be Prevented By Having Sex Regularly / How Can Condom Breakage During Sex Be Prevented / 8 People Who Died During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by ephy6774(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
There is this my neighbor which will not allow me sleep each time him and his girlfriend are making love. The girl always make this sexual arouse noise like, " am enjoying it, faster now, suck my breasts, give it to my harder" and other sexual sounds. I have confronted this guy many times, the answer he has been giving me is that his girlfriend always denied her making such noise. He however admitted that he always heard her shouting but he never knew that her noise could be heard outside.The question here now is, how can he stop her from making these noises or is there any medical solution to it.
Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by malificent(f): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Some guys will actually want the neighbors to hear their babes screaming so they can be hailed as bad guys undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by Asbaba(m): 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
ask him to put bread in her mouth while fvcking her...
ask him to try that and thank me later.
Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by dacanv(m): 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
Beat by Dre headphones

10 Likes

Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is what happens when you stay in face me i face you apartments where the walls are as thin as nasco wafers.
embarassed

9 Likes

Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by donbachi(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Tell him to call any of his friend,to put his dick in her mouth.while him dey banga her....or he should increase the volume of music.

1 Like

Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by ozento: 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
pls let her be. its natural.
Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by meobizy(f): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
I remember when I lived in a block of flats where my neighbours wan use their soundtrack kill me. The funny part is I never knew how they looked because they hardly came out of their flat.
OP recommend a girl for him. Make sure she is a quiet lover. Problem solved. I believe you'll still hear his bed creaking at night.
Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by milemimi93(m): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=ephy6774 post=70070406]There is this my neighbor which will not allow me sleep each time him and his girlfriend are making love. The girl always make this sexual arouse noise like, " am enjoying it, faster now, suck my breasts, give it to my harder" and other sexual sounds. I have confronted this guy many times, the answer he has been giving me is that his girlfriend a
[/qoute]

use tape and wrap her mouth.
Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by milemimi93(m): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
ephy6774:
There is this my neighbor which will not allow me sleep each time him and his girlfriend are making love. The girl always make this sexual arouse noise like, " am enjoying it, faster now, suck my breasts, give it to my harder" and other sexual sounds. I have confronted this guy many times, the answer he has been giving me is that his girlfriend a

use tape and wrap her mouth.
Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by Lordbooster(m): 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
Just wear ear plugs or play some cool songs some neighbors sha....anyways check our signature for some 18+ naija content
Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by chiommy123(f): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
tell your neighbor that the only way to prevent sexual noise during sex is not to have sex at all
Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by Bakrabas: 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
SukolaBaraki:
This is what happens when you stay in face me i face you apartments where the walls are as thin as nasco wafers.
embarassed

You want to wound me with laughter
Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by falcon01: 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
ephy6774:
There is this my neighbor which will not allow me sleep each time him and his girlfriend are making love. The girl always make this sexual arouse noise like, " am enjoying it, faster now, suck my breasts, give it to my harder" and other sexual sounds. I have confronted this guy many times, the answer he has been giving me is that his girlfriend always denied her making such noise. He however admitted that he always heard her shouting but he never knew that her noise could be heard outside.The question here now is, how can he stop her from making these noises or is there any medical solution to it.
Rohypnol. thank me next week.
Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by bjt(m): 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
The noise is part of sex and should not be a disturbance. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
angry[i][/i]Laughter go kill me oooo kikikikikikikihahahagzhhaa
Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
angry[i]
Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by iLegendd(m): 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nice thread. Keep it up.
Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
You too go and bring your babe and fvck her silly so she'll scream in tongues.

If you can't beat them, join them. Period.
Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by gift01: 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
SukolaBaraki:
embarassed
Very funny guy
Even your username tells a lot about you
Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by AeroplaneApple: 2:55am On Aug 08, 2018
SukolaBaraki:
embarassed
Your moniker tho.... grin them don use BukolaSaraki before u

1 Like

Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:34am On Aug 08, 2018
ephy6774:

Why should he stop her ?

Simply becoz you hear the sound

Just turn up the volume of tv ot radio
Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by Randy100: 5:36am On Aug 08, 2018
falcon01:
Rohypnol. thank me next week.
Sex with drug is like sleeping with a dead body. This drug is very dangerous because in excess it can lead to death.
Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by hi3: 5:43am On Aug 08, 2018
ephy6774:
Tell him to use pillow cover her mouth or put on a TV or radio and loud it!
Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by falcon01: 6:57am On Aug 08, 2018
Randy100:
Sex with drug is like sleeping with a dead body. This drug is very dangerous because in excess it can lead to death.
will she be silent??
Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by Randy100: 8:16am On Aug 08, 2018
falcon01:
will she be silent??
yea, the drug will sedate her and she will be unconscious.
Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by emelda86(f): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2018
SukolaBaraki:
embarassed

Kai savage.....kikikiki
Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 08, 2018
play music
Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by falcon01: 9:41am On Aug 08, 2018
Randy100:
yea, the drug will sedate her and she will be unconscious.
exactly mission complete
Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by Randy100: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2018
falcon01:
exactly mission complete
jail await you.

1 Like

Re: How Can Sexual Noise Be Prevented During Sex by Bimpe29: 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
It is natural dude, just look for a way out on your own.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Bought Condom For N150 / Am Damn Bored And Hot! If You Are Bored 2 Enter Here Let's Speak In Tongues / I Have To Sleep With Them, To Meet My Daily Target – Young Lady Tells Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.