Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) (71744 Views)

House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians / Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) / 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by Abeyjide: 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
N.a. wa oo. who we offend for this nigeria?
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by 400billionman: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
smileyNwanne Sewaa anything can happen Nwanne fuwaa
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by point5: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nigeria movie making sense all d time..

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nigerianblogs:
Some members of the House of Representatives have been photographed having a nice time in the lobby of the National Assembly while the lockdown of the hallowed chambers lasted on Tuesday.

The Department of State Services had locked out lawmakers who had intended to hold a meeting in the Assembly an action that eventually cost the DSS boss, Lawal Daura, his job.

The lawmakers were pictured enjoying themselves while other Nigerians expressed worries about the lockdown.
See More photos below!

From Ebiwali----
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/reps-members-pictured-drinking-and.html

dem get work before
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by wilyparker(m): 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
President Buhari wouldn't have sack the DSS boss, he will only give lame excuses, like the DSS boss is from Libya
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
Wow so they can't even wait to get to the bar.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Is that not Hon.Boma??the one that challenged the DSS personel
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by hector1046(m): 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
And some fools will be happy that these pigs are jumping boats to save their lives without the thought of the common man in them shame Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by deomelo: 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
I guess they must celebrate their well staged drama? And these crude, crass and thoughtless clowns drinking within the walls of the National Assembly lawmakers in Nigeria?

What a travesty..

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by Gossiplover: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
see flexing oo
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by Justinah4real(f): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
lanrexdo:
USELESS PEOPLE DRINKING IN THE HOUSE. THE ONLY THING THEY KNOW IS COLLECT MONEY AND DRINK THERE LIFE OUT. BAD LEADERS.. PDP APC ADC AND THE REST ARE ALL STUPID PARTY. THEY ARE ALL OUT THERE FOR THERR PERSONAL GAIN. YOUTHS..THEY ARE NOT FIGHTING FOR YOU OOO.. THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THERE POCKET! YEYE THEY SMELL...

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
seunmsg:

I can't remember his name but I know his face very well. See the way they all sat down drinking together. Saraki and Akpabio may still meet up and drink tonight for all they care. Exactly why I laughed at those insinuating that the siege on NASS this morning was a siege on democracy. It is nothing but a scripted act by power hungry political elites. It has absolutely nothing to do with our democracy or the masses.

Someone just lost his job in a “scripted” act.

Again, those shouting “scripted act”, are probably same fellows who believed someone will turn $1 into N1.

Poor sense of judgement then, poor sense of judgement now.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by Mikeparlo12(m): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
Oluwa How did we get to this in Nigeria. We prayed and craved for democracy.... Im not even sure I want to return to this country. Daily drama on daily basis.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by ModsareChevres: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
seunmsg:

I can't remember his name but I know his face very well. See the way they all sat down drinking together. Saraki and Akpabio may still meet up and drink tonight for all they care. Exactly why I laughed at those insinuating that the siege on NASS this morning was a siege on democracy. It is nothing but a scripted act by power hungry political elites. It has absolutely nothing to do with our democracy or the masses.

Lame conspiracy theory from and for dullards.
Try again.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
cool4Jesu:

I owe you a bottle of beer

U buy one drink first
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by DanielPop(m): 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
See President and his angels! lipsrsealed
cmikel:
THE GOVERMENT HAS FOUND OUT ITS NOT WORKING THEY HAD TO LOOK FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE A SCAPE GOAT JUST TO COVER UP THE PLOT

EVEN THE POLICE WHICH THEY SAID REJECTED THE OFFER WAS SEEN IN THEIR NUMBERS IN THE PREMISIS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
EmekaMD:
Win for democracy today!!
But guys don't relax yet the fight isn't over.

Fight on until the dullard is sent back to Daura where he belongs..
With your people 5% votes?
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by EmekaMD(m): 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
PHILipu1:

keep cheering Buhari while he destroys Nigeria..
And you'd come back to ask why the Igbos hate Buhari..
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by Taofeekdboy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
To say the fact, this country is doomed..please whoever that is opportuned to travel out of this country should do so. With all the comments on this thread and social media, I give up because the citizens are not helping the matter also, see them yabbing each other and someone made mention of using us to their own advantage and monetary gain and they are attacking him, smh for the country, we surely deserve this set of people, be it APC or PDP they are all the same people meeting at a joint, discussing how to loot the country dry. The citizens are even the worst set of people tarnishing the image of the country both within the continent and outside the continent, just within two days, news of drug dealing in Thailand and romance scam surfaced everywhere. No dignity, no respect for Nigerians outside the country anymore but always debating on which tribe does the act here everyday instead of accepting the fact that the outside world don’t wanna know about tribes but your nationality. I can’t even vouch for any youth to take the leadership of this nation because most of the comments here shows nothing good can comes out of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
EmekaMD:
keep cheering Buhari while he destroys Nigeria..
And you'd come back to ask why the Igbos hate Buhari..
But you cheered Jonathan who was also destroying Nigeria then.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by JOhnnyfreash: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
SO national assembly have turned to beer parlour. .....I pity d so call supporters and nigeria
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by Ken4agent(m): 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Until political office become a non paying job like NGO, all these shellfish leaders will not find a better job and leave our resources .......I always just use to wish a wind of hope divinity change can blow and change back the time of Niaja to default period before the colonial master came so we can retrace our steps
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by EmekaMD(m): 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
PHILipu1:

But you cheered Jonathan was also destroying Nigeria then.
you ignoramus!!.
I was opposed to Jonathan's re-election not because he didn't try at all but because I felt more needed to be done and he clearly had exhausted all he had got.

But Buhari? Haba.
That man is so evil-hearted. Nothing good can ever call out of his divisive and mediocre brain..
Dude reeks of everything bad and untrue..

U can take this to the banks and cash it..

And mind you I have nothing to prove to you..
I don't owe that!!

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
EmekaMD:
you ignoramus!!.
I was opposed to Jonathan's re-election not because he didn't try at all but because I felt more needed to be done and he clearly had exhausted all he had got.

But Buhari? Haba.
That man is so evil-hearted. Nothing good can ever call out of his divisive and mediocre brain..
Dude reeks of everything bad and untrue..

U can take this to the banks and cash it..

And mind you I have nothing to prove to you..
I don't owe that!!
Well get your PVC ready because in few months time,we will know if those who think like you are more than those who think like me or vice versa.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by teejona(m): 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
seunmsg:

I don't know if something is wrong with me, I always fall in love with sensible people and you happen to be one of them

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by oyoirabor: 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
PHILipu1:

At least they knew what they wanted....and not like your senseless gullible 95% that believed in 1N = 1 dollar.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
JAMO4REAL1:
there are using the masses to drink wine
Sound of victory for undemocracy.
What is the difference BTW them and DSS or SARS if opportunity given.
I just dey llok them...
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by oyoirabor: 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
PHILipu1:

Well get your PVC ready because in few months time,we will know if those who think like you are more than those who think like me or vice versa.

Those who think like you are the 95% zombies that put the country in this mess. Its unfortunate that zombies are incurable.. Reason why you are still one.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by EmekaMD(m): 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
PHILipu1:

and that's why Nigeria is this backward. Because ur like minds abounds..
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by santricedupas(m): 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
no be London best whisky bottle be that
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by Kdon2: 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nigerianblogs:
Some members of the House of Representatives have been photographed having a nice time in the lobby of the National Assembly while the lockdown of the hallowed chambers lasted on Tuesday.

The Department of State Services had locked out lawmakers who had intended to hold a meeting in the Assembly an action that eventually cost the DSS boss, Lawal Daura, his job.

The lawmakers were pictured enjoying themselves while other Nigerians expressed worries about the lockdown.
See More photos below!

From Ebiwali----
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/reps-members-pictured-drinking-and.html

Gang of thieves
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by chairman00100: 12:00am On Aug 08, 2018
Mikeparlo12:
Oluwa How did we get to this in Nigeria. We prayed and craved for democracy.... Im not even sure I want to return to this country. Daily drama on daily basis.

bros, WE got here by trekking, by the 97%, have you forgotten so soon?
I don't know which side you came from but some sides are still ready to Trek some more, they told us so here in nairaland,
PROUDLY 5%

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party / Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today / Amah Daniel, Youngest DPO In Nigeria, Who Wowed The IGP, Idris [SEE PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.